Windows 10: All PC's text in Swedish by mistake....

Discus and support All PC's text in Swedish by mistake.... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Clicked on Swedish text for PC by mistake but can't find where to return it back to English, just keeps saying I'm not the admin.... ! *Biggrin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Arcadian, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Arcadian Win User

All PC's text in Swedish by mistake....

Clicked on Swedish text for PC by mistake but can't find where to return it back to English, just keeps saying I'm not the admin.... ! *Biggrin

Appreciate any help......thanks/tacka

:)

Arcadian, Sep 9, 2018
  2. DanishDevil Win User

ASUS GeForce GTX 590 3072 MB

The video linked from the Swedish overclocking site also suggests that the resistor blew, which sits right next to the 8-pin plugs. W1zz took it one step further and blew out a mosfet as well, though.

DanishDevil, Sep 9, 2018
  3. anandsap123 Win User
    PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 9, 2018
  4. W1zzard Win User

List of tooltip texts

• Do not translate the IDS_ strings, only what's inside the "s
    • \n is a newline character that acts like "return" is pressed. so text\n\ntext2 adds a blank line between "text" and "text2"
    • %s is replaced by some inserted text, you may move the %s to other positions within the text, but if multiple %s are present they will be inserted in the same order in all languages

W1zzard, Sep 9, 2018
Thema: