Windows 10: All PC's text in Swedish by mistake....

Discus and support All PC's text in Swedish by mistake.... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Clicked on Swedish text for PC by mistake but can't find where to return it back to English, just keeps saying I'm not the admin.... ! *Biggrin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Arcadian, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Arcadian Win User

All PC's text in Swedish by mistake....

Clicked on Swedish text for PC by mistake but can't find where to return it back to English, just keeps saying I'm not the admin.... ! *Biggrin

Appreciate any help......thanks/tacka

:)

Arcadian, Sep 9, 2018

2. ASUS GeForce GTX 590 3072 MB

The video linked from the Swedish overclocking site also suggests that the resistor blew, which sits right next to the 8-pin plugs. W1zz took it one step further and blew out a mosfet as well, though.

DanishDevil, Sep 9, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 9, 2018
  4. W1zzard Win User

List of tooltip texts

• Do not translate the IDS_ strings, only what's inside the "s
    • \n is a newline character that acts like "return" is pressed. so text\n\ntext2 adds a blank line between "text" and "text2"
    • %s is replaced by some inserted text, you may move the %s to other positions within the text, but if multiple %s are present they will be inserted in the same order in all languages

W1zzard, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. All PC's text in Swedish by mistake.... - Similar Threads - PC's text Swedish

2. Removed contents from a text file and saved by mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removed contents from a text file and saved by mistake: Hi,Unfortunately I removed contents from a text file and saved it by mistake. Now its blank. I had some important notes there. Is there any way I can still recover that?...
  3. Removed contents from a text file and saved by mistake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removed contents from a text file and saved by mistake: Hi,Unfortunately I removed contents from a text file and saved it by mistake. Now its blank. I had some important notes there. Is there any way I can still recover that?...
  4. Removed contents from a text file and saved by mistake

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Kanalkalendar Swedish name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kanalkalendar Swedish name: Hey, I am so glad to see the feature of a tab-calendar. It is wonderful to be able to add this. However, as a teacher I want to be able to decide who is able to add events to the calendar. As you can imagine, some students might think it is fun to add events with...
  6. Kanalkalendar Swedish name

Kanalkalendar Swedish name: Hey, I am so glad to see the feature of a tab-calendar. It is wonderful to be able to add this. However, as a teacher I want to be able to decide who is able to add events to the calendar. As you can imagine, some students might think it is fun to add events with...
  7. MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE: i have a mi laptop pls help i cannot find my bitlocker key pls help and i cannot find my bitlocker key in my Microsoft account also.i don't want to reset pls help...
  8. MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE

MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE: i have a mi laptop pls help i cannot find my bitlocker key pls help and i cannot find my bitlocker key in my Microsoft account also.i don't want to reset pls help...
  9. MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Closing all open tabs by mistake

in Windows 10 Customization
    Closing all open tabs by mistake: Hello there! I know I have seen similar posts as this regarding the unfortunate propensity of Windows 10 to close all open tabs without any warning when the top right 'X' is clicked. Until recently a warning appeared asking if I wanted to close all tabs or just the current...