Windows 10: All pdf file icons shown as empty boxes and downloading tab does not direct me to the...

Discus and support All pdf file icons shown as empty boxes and downloading tab does not direct me to the... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, When I download the pdf file it is downloaded and I see a tab on the process bar at the bottom of my screen but when I right click that option, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ZulfiqarKhan2, Mar 4, 2020.

1. All pdf file icons shown as empty boxes and downloading tab does not direct me to the...

Hi,

When I download the pdf file it is downloaded and I see a tab on the process bar at the bottom of my screen but when I right click that option, it does not take me to the folder where my newly downloded pdf file resides. This started happening just half hour agao.

Somebody please guide me how to solve this problem.

I am using windows 10 pro.

Zulfi.

:)

ZulfiqarKhan2, Mar 4, 2020

2. Pdf file

Hello Bhaumik,

For you to download and access the PDF files, please follow the steps below:

• Please download and install the UC browser and Xodo PDF Reader & Editor from Windows Store.
    • Once installed, please download the PDF file from a web page using the
      UC browser
      by tapping the PDF file you wish to download > Click
      Regular Download
    • Once the PDF file is downloaded, please go to App list >
      Xodo application
      > Menu icon > Recent Documents > tap the
      PDF file you've downloaded from UC browser.

Please note that if you have an existing PDF Reader application installed on your phone, we suggest that you uninstall it first.

Let us know if this works for you.

Gerald Mal, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Reading PDF at Lumia 950

Hello Kim,

For you to download and access the PDF files on your phone, please follow the steps below:

• Please download and install the UC browser and Xodo PDF Reader & Editor from Windows Store.
    • Once installed, please download the PDF file from a web page using the
      UC browser
      by tapping the PDF file you wish to download > Click
      Regular Download
    • Once the PDF file is downloaded, please go to App list >
      Xodo application
      > Menu icon > Recent Documents > tap the
      PDF file you've downloaded from UC browser.

Please note that if you have an existing PDF Reader application installed on your phone, we suggest that you uninstall it first.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Gerald Mal, Mar 4, 2020
  4. All pdf file icons shown as empty boxes and downloading tab does not direct me to the...

Searching in PDF?

Hey guys, I need to look up a large list of data from a PDF file, basically just to check if each entry of the list is in the pdf. Is there some way to do this without having to check one by one?

ebolamonkey3, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

All pdf file icons shown as empty boxes and downloading tab does not direct me to the...

1. All pdf file icons shown as empty boxes and downloading tab does not direct me to the... - Similar Threads - pdf file icons

2. All files are downloading pdf file format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All files are downloading pdf file format: Everytime i try to download a software, it is getting downloaded in pdf format on my laptop. The scenario is different if if do so on some other device. Why is it happening?...
  3. All files are downloading pdf file format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All files are downloading pdf file format: Everytime i try to download a software, it is getting downloaded in pdf format on my laptop. The scenario is different if if do so on some other device. Why is it happening?...
  4. All files are downloading pdf file format

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Search box not shown

in Cortana
    Search box not shown: I have been having problems in which I do not have the option to switch to search box in my Lenovo laptop. I used to have the option to do this but after I just opened my computer this morning, I found that my search box have been switch to search icon and when I tried to...
  6. "Downloads" file emptied suddenly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Downloads" file emptied suddenly: WIN10. Few days ago, a few files in my "Downloads" folder disappeared. Today all the folders - except one - disappeared from "Downloads" folder. How can I retrieve them?...
  7. In WIndows 10 some icons are shown as boxes

in Windows 10 Customization
    In WIndows 10 some icons are shown as boxes: I am facing this in my windows 10 after updating to ver 1909 some of my icons are shown as boxes [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-10-some-icons-are-shown-as-boxes/fc208cc1-f0f9-457e-ba17-91deac687ace
  8. New Edge version does not show close all tabs box

in Browsers and Email
    New Edge version does not show close all tabs box: The new edge version just showed up today on my HP desktop running windows home 10 build 10.0.18362 and edge version 83.0.478.50 build (64 bit). I've run the registry edit file to change the dword to 1 to turn the option on and checking the registry editor it indicates that...
  9. search box is empty

in Windows 10 Support
    search box is empty: suddenly the search box is empty.... I can't run even cmd window that I need for work.... it started today....the problem....never before.... i don't even have cortana installed on my system... i tried to troubleshoot search index i restarted windows search in services i...
  10. After emptying the Recycle Bin: emptied bin is not shown as empty

in Windows 10 Support
    After emptying the Recycle Bin: emptied bin is not shown as empty: Hello, The title says it all, my desktop does not refresh automatically. Does this look familiar ? grtz, 101036