Windows 10: All perosnalised and all reigonal et al settings, email accounts keep disappearing after...

Discus and support All perosnalised and all reigonal et al settings, email accounts keep disappearing after... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi All, ever since a windows 10 update about 3 weeks ago, I have lost all my settings, email accounts, regional settings ++ . On at least 5 occasions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pyro_839, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Pyro_839 Win User

All perosnalised and all reigonal et al settings, email accounts keep disappearing after...

Hi All, ever since a windows 10 update about 3 weeks ago, I have lost all my settings, email accounts, regional settings ++ . On at least 5 occasions on start up I have had to re- create all email accounts, and re do all settings , shortcuts, etc etc . Very frustrating and time consuming. Also seems to happen EVERY time I make a change in the settings / install new apps? Anyone please advise how to fix this problem.. more importantly, why I seem to be the only one experiencing this problem as I cannot find similar issues experienced?

:)

Pyro_839, Dec 3, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Dec 3, 2019
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Dec 3, 2019
  4. All perosnalised and all reigonal et al settings, email accounts keep disappearing after...

email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

All perosnalised and all reigonal et al settings, email accounts keep disappearing after...

1. All perosnalised and all reigonal et al settings, email accounts keep disappearing after... - Similar Threads - perosnalised reigonal settings

2. Confused by BSODS - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED et al.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Confused by BSODS - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED et al.: My computer has been plagued by BSODs lately. They are varying in frequency from ~10 minutes after startup to 2 months since last BSOD, but the most often received stop code is KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I have tried many solutions and tried to find potential drivers that...
  3. Confused by BSODS - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED et al.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Confused by BSODS - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED et al.: My computer has been plagued by BSODs lately. They are varying in frequency from ~10 minutes after startup to 2 months since last BSOD, but the most often received stop code is KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I have tried many solutions and tried to find potential drivers that...
  4. linking all my folders to all my email accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    linking all my folders to all my email accounts: Two email accounts are linked how do I move emails to my folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-all-my-folders-to-all-my-email-accounts/7d10edf3-07d5-41f0-b204-ee6a6de2c4b6
  5. linking all my folders to all my email accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    linking all my folders to all my email accounts: Two email accounts are linked how do I move emails to my folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-all-my-folders-to-all-my-email-accounts/7d10edf3-07d5-41f0-b204-ee6a6de2c4b6
  6. My Outlook.com email has all disappeared! All I see is this:

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Outlook.com email has all disappeared! All I see is this:: My Outlook.com email has all disappeared! All I see is this as below. All my emails seem to have disappeared. Help, please. Dr Chris Hentschel [IMG]...
  7. Not seeing properties et al on this window

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not seeing properties et al on this window: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ClintJohnMitchell [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l0r8io/not_seeing_properties_et_al_on_this_window/
  8. Keep having to sign in to all my email accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keep having to sign in to all my email accounts: After I did the newest feature update on Windows 10, all my email accounts keep requiring me to re-enter my passwords. I have searched and tried multiple things but cannot seem to find a resolution. What could have caused this? What can I do to fix it?...
  9. Windows 10 update disappears all local device, regional settings and email accounts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update disappears all local device, regional settings and email accounts: Since a Windows 10 update about a month ago all settings (local and regional) , configs and email accounts are deleted and need to be redone. Since this time any applications and drivers that are installed initiate the same problem. I have had to redo all these and re- add...
  10. all old eMails disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    all old eMails disappeared: Emails stored in folders in Windows Mail have all disappeared except for most recent ones. And, incoming emails getting lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-old-emails-disappeared/3995f5db-17e3-42e2-ac78-5a3ba08a0c42"