Windows 10: All photos have disappeared from PC

Discus and support All photos have disappeared from PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Only 2 adults have access to PC and neither bof us have deleted as they are precious memories. Don't understand how this has happened am Distraught.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by justinrestall, Jun 2, 2023.

1. All photos have disappeared from PC

Only 2 adults have access to PC and neither bof us have deleted as they are precious memories. Don't understand how this has happened am Distraught. PLEASE HELP!

:)

justinrestall, Jun 2, 2023

2. The 'Photos' app for photo viewing has disappeared.

I do not understand this, when I returned to the PC later today my original settings had returned to the start screen, including one other tile which I had also lost but had not yet re-instated. Also the original list of 'All apps' had returned to the start
    screen, including 'Photos'. There is nothing that I am aware of having done that should have caused the original disappearance of some apps from the 'All apps' list and their associated tiles, or that could have caused them to return.

It has therefore been unnecessary to follow your suggested steps, though I have done so anyway and it works as suggested. Note that I had followed your steps 1 & 2 earlier which is why I knew 'Photos' had not disappeared from the PC but was simply not
    visible on the 'All apps' list and hence my inability to re-pin the tile.

Thank you for your reply and understanding my frustration.

Frustrated - Belfast, Jun 2, 2023
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 2, 2023
  4. All photos have disappeared from PC

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

All photos have disappeared from PC

1. All photos have disappeared from PC - Similar Threads - photos disappeared

2. Why did my photos and videos disappear after I copied it from SD card to windows video file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my photos and videos disappear after I copied it from SD card to windows video file?: Hello,I was importing photos from a SD card by a adapter and I had the stuff open on the file application. I dragged the files into the videos section. It made a copy so I deleted it off the SD card and ejected. All the videos and photos are gone from the SD card and there is...
  3. Why did my photos and videos disappear after I copied it from SD card to windows video file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did my photos and videos disappear after I copied it from SD card to windows video file?: Hello,I was importing photos from a SD card by a adapter and I had the stuff open on the file application. I dragged the files into the videos section. It made a copy so I deleted it off the SD card and ejected. All the videos and photos are gone from the SD card and there is...
  4. help, all my photos have disappeared, folder empty!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help, all my photos have disappeared, folder empty!!: I really need help and i dont know what to doi recently needed to update to windows 11 so i moved all of my filed to an external hard drive including my camera roll folder to free up space for my laptop to update, i even reset the entire laptop afterafter it updated i plugged...
  5. help, all my photos have disappeared, folder empty!!

help, all my photos have disappeared, folder empty!!: I really need help and i dont know what to doi recently needed to update to windows 11 so i moved all of my filed to an external hard drive including my camera roll folder to free up space for my laptop to update, i even reset the entire laptop afterafter it updated i plugged...
  6. Previews of photo files have disappeared.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Previews of photo files have disappeared.: Microsoft file manager used to show a miniature preview of individual photo file. Now I've lost that feature. I have to scroll thru all the photos in a folder to find the one I want. All I see is an icon with different shades of blue. There appears to be a white moon also....
  7. Previews of photo files have disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Previews of photo files have disappeared.: Microsoft file manager used to show a miniature preview of individual photo file. Now I've lost that feature. I have to scroll thru all the photos in a folder to find the one I want. All I see is an icon with different shades of blue. There appears to be a white moon also....
  8. Previews of photo files have disappeared.

9. All of a sudden my photos are disappearing from Microsoft photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All of a sudden my photos are disappearing from Microsoft photos: As I work on my recent vacation photos to upload to a share site, they disappear. I first selected my favorites and then I noticed the entire selection did not upload. I went back to redo the upload I notice my favorites were undone and no longer in my favorites folder. When...
  10. All of a sudden my photos are disappearing from Microsoft photos

All of a sudden my photos are disappearing from Microsoft photos: As I work on my recent vacation photos to upload to a share site, they disappear. I first selected my favorites and then I noticed the entire selection did not upload. I went back to redo the upload I notice my favorites were undone and no longer in my favorites folder. When...