Windows 10: All pictures and videos automatically save to the C drive. How do I set all pictures and...

Discus and support All pictures and videos automatically save to the C drive. How do I set all pictures and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Corner-West [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Corner-West, Jan 12, 2021.

1. All pictures and videos automatically save to the C drive. How do I set all pictures and...

/u/Corner-West, Jan 12, 2021
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Pictures in Windows 10

Hi Sugar,

Apologize for the late reply.

Are you able to find other files and folders on Windows 10?

I suggest you to have a look for Windows 8.1 pictures in Windows.old folder.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + E keys to open Windows explorer
    • Press C:\ Drive
    • under C: drive look for Windows.old folder
    • open users under Windows.old

Try the search for pictures in here.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Jan 12, 2021
  4. mrgeek Win User

All pictures and videos automatically save to the C drive. How do I set all pictures and...

Correct Directory Location For Pictures Folder

"Now Documents, Videos etc say file location is This PC. But Pictures file location is C:\Users\PeteyBoPetey\Pictures."

If we understand you correctly, the issue is that Pictures doesn't appear in the left panel under This PC. The correct location IS C:\Users\PeteyBoPetey\Pictures. This is only an issue of using Step 8 in the tutorial to add it back to the list. See if this screenshot is what you want to achieve- put Pictures folder back in list on L.

All pictures and videos automatically save to the C drive. How do I set all pictures and... [​IMG]

mrgeek, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

All pictures and videos automatically save to the C drive. How do I set all pictures and...

1. All pictures and videos automatically save to the C drive. How do I set all pictures and... - Similar Threads - pictures videos automatically

2. Pictures won't save all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures won't save all of a sudden: I've been copying pics from my yahoo email, about 50 so far today and all of a sudden it stopped working. I right click the picture, hit save as and save in the folder. Now it doesn't show up in the folder and the paste button is grey-inactive. Any suggestions on how to...
  3. Pictures won't save all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pictures won't save all of a sudden: I've been copying pics from my yahoo email, about 50 so far today and all of a sudden it stopped working. I right click the picture, hit save as and save in the folder. Now it doesn't show up in the folder and the paste button is grey-inactive. Any suggestions on how to...
  4. Pictures won't save all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I uncheck all pictures in picture Library?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uncheck all pictures in picture Library?: I cannot uncheck pictures in my picture library. Can you tell me how to do this?I have tried a couple of your links without luck.The system seems to be maybe trying to force me to use Microsoft 365.What can I do to uncheck the pictures?Thank you....
  6. How do I uncheck all pictures in picture Library?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uncheck all pictures in picture Library?: I cannot uncheck pictures in my picture library. Can you tell me how to do this?I have tried a couple of your links without luck.The system seems to be maybe trying to force me to use Microsoft 365.What can I do to uncheck the pictures?Thank you....
  7. Pc wiped videos and pictures from c drive, background, and settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc wiped videos and pictures from c drive, background, and settings: I restarted my pc because borderlands was being screwy and then it comes back and says it’s repairing my c drive and then when I log in, it says “preparing windows”. I redownloded everything and used the restart button on my pc case to simulate the situation again and same...
  8. How do I view pictures that are saved in a file. All I see are numbers or picture icons. I...

How do I view pictures that are saved in a file. All I see are numbers or picture icons. I...: How do I view pictures that are saved in a file. All I see are numbers or picture icons. I want to select which picture I want to use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-view-pictures-that-are-saved-in-a-file/02086856-76ae-41b8-9321-301fc2e18f3a"
  9. Lost all pictures

Lost all pictures: I downloaded my pictures from my phone to my computer and down the folder shows the display picture and tells me the different sizes in each folder. BUT when I open the folder it says it's empty. Any ideas? Thank you. I run windows 10,...
  10. Set same picture for all users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Set same picture for all users: Hello. I am updating our computers to 10. In windows 7 we had a custom log on screen and and all users had the same profile picture set through gpedit. I have figured out how to do the lock screen but not the log on screen. I am also having trouble with the user picts. I...