Windows 10: All pictures print smaller than set. Using Windows 11

Discus and support All pictures print smaller than set. Using Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Photos will not print the designated size. Also only one picture prints on whole sheet of paper.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BobJanKadel, Jun 28, 2022.

1. All pictures print smaller than set. Using Windows 11

Photos will not print the designated size. Also only one picture prints on whole sheet of paper.

:)

BobJanKadel, Jun 28, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Printing images in smaller size

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to print pictures at a smaller size, I’ll certainly help you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• Which application are you using to print the pictures?
    • When you say, “preview unavailable” are you referring to the Print Preview?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • What is the make and model of the printer?
    • Which build version of Windows are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

Please reply with more information on the issue to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 28, 2022
  3. Windows 10 printing issue while printing picture from Document files.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in printer settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "I cannot print a picture from my Documents file", are you trying to print a picture present in a word document file or trying to print a picture on Windows 10?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about printer related issues and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...4-6025-dcc1-3aefaa14ab40/fix-printer-problems

Please get back to us with an update on issue with printing pictures in document file on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 28, 2022
  4. All pictures print smaller than set. Using Windows 11

Pictures won't print

Hello,

To print a photo, you may use the Photos app. Follow these steps:

• Open the Photos app and then click on the picture.
    • Click the 3 dots icon and then choose Print.
    Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Raymond Ave, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

All pictures print smaller than set. Using Windows 11

1. All pictures print smaller than set. Using Windows 11 - Similar Threads - pictures print smaller

2. Imported pictures compressed/smaller

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Imported pictures compressed/smaller: I'm really hoping for some help and explanation please. Every few months I plug in my moto phone, right click the device under "My PC" and import my pictures and videos. They go into a new folder each time named the date of import.After importing today, I decided to go...
  3. Imported pictures compressed/smaller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Imported pictures compressed/smaller: I'm really hoping for some help and explanation please. Every few months I plug in my moto phone, right click the device under "My PC" and import my pictures and videos. They go into a new folder each time named the date of import.After importing today, I decided to go...
  4. Imported pictures compressed/smaller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. All pictures print smaller than set. Using Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All pictures print smaller than set. Using Windows 11: Photos will not print the designated size. Also only one picture prints on whole sheet of paper. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-pictures-print-smaller-than-set-using-windows/f1382f2b-ac87-46dd-8302-f3d90677aa3e
  6. Windows Photo Viewer, Print Pictures is not printing all of the pictures...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo Viewer, Print Pictures is not printing all of the pictures...: I am on a windows 10 computer. I use the "Print" option when I want to print multiple photos on a 11x8.5" sheet like the screen shot below: [ATTACH] Below is what it looks like when I try to print: [ATTACH] It doesn't mater which print. I have HP's, Epson's and a Sharp...
  7. Blank Area when printing pictures using windows print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blank Area when printing pictures using windows print: We are having issues when we select multiple pictures and then right click on print and use the Windows Picture Print app that allows you to multi-up, size4x6, 5x7, 8x10, etc. It looks fine in the app, but when it goes to the printer it leaves a big blank space in the middle...
  8. Display smaller than monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display smaller than monitor: Wiped off my key board now the screen doesn't fit. How do I reset the screen? Cant find the right settings!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-smaller-than-monitor/e0b41fe8-4fa2-4c9f-adec-49fcf6cd8024
  9. Windows.old is smaller than Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows.old is smaller than Windows: After I made a recovery drive, there was a new folder in my C: drive that was called windows.old . I now that it does that on purpose because it copies all the windows system files and stores it there. But for some reason, from this image I took, "Windows.old" has more files...
  10. Print Pictures Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print Pictures Settings: Hi there, When I print pictures from file explorer, the Print pictures window opens and asks how do I want to print the picture. My question is, is there any way to have the "Fit picture to Frame" option turned off by default. Each time I print, which on payroll day is...