Windows 10: All printers disappear after a install window 10 updates this morning

Discus and support All printers disappear after a install window 10 updates this morning in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Anybody is having this problem with the latest updates? I uninstalled one of the updates but didn't fix the issue and the print spooler services is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nycity_guy, Aug 3, 2020.

1. All printers disappear after a install window 10 updates this morning

Anybody is having this problem with the latest updates? I uninstalled one of the updates but didn't fix the issue and the print spooler services is working.

submitted by /u/nycity_guy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nycity_guy, Aug 3, 2020
  2. cthorbr Win User

Network printer disappeared after windows 10 update

After doing the latest update of windows 10, for some reason one of my network printers has disappeared. I am still able to print on the other 2 network printers that I have installed, but the 3rd one is missing. When I try to go add it again it doesn't
    show up in the suggested list after going into add a device from the device and printers menu. And for some reason now it doesn't give me the option to even select "the printer I want inst listed".

Any thoughts?

Thank you

cthorbr, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Printers Disappeared Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

From your issue description, I understand that you are facing issue with printers. Not to worry, I am here to help you with this issue.

• Do you receive any error message?

I would suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check.

1. Click on search bar next to Start Menu.

2. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and click on
    Troubleshooting.

3. Click on View All on the left panel of the screen.

4. Click on Hardware and Devices.

5. Click on Next and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Printer Troubleshooter

The built-in Printer Troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues while printing. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue
    occurs.

• Press Windows and x key together and select Control Panel.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and select the
      option on the left pane.
    • Click on Printer troubleshooter and follow the prompts.
    Method 3: Uninstall and Reinstall the Printer's Driver

Step 1: Uninstall the Printer's Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device
      Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Printer from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this
      device
      ” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2:
    Go to the Printer manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the printer model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 3, 2020
  4. All printers disappear after a install window 10 updates this morning

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

All printers disappear after a install window 10 updates this morning

1. All printers disappear after a install window 10 updates this morning - Similar Threads - printers disappear install

2. Printers have all disappeared after March 2024 update on tuesday/wednesday.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printers have all disappeared after March 2024 update on tuesday/wednesday.: Hi My printers have all disappeared after the March 2024 Windows 11 update . Troubleshooters in 'Settings' don't work, and I'm unable to add printers, as the 'Settings' app just hangs.I have booted into 'Safe' mode and can see the printers in the printer list. I have removed...
  3. Printers have all disappeared after March 2024 update on tuesday/wednesday.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printers have all disappeared after March 2024 update on tuesday/wednesday.: Hi My printers have all disappeared after the March 2024 Windows 11 update . Troubleshooters in 'Settings' don't work, and I'm unable to add printers, as the 'Settings' app just hangs.I have booted into 'Safe' mode and can see the printers in the printer list. I have removed...
  4. Windows 10 - All Printers Disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - All Printers Disappeared: We have two computers on our network probably the first two of many that have suddenly stopped showing any printers of any kind. It happened overnight user could print one day, left for the day, returned and could not so I'm guessing a reboot or update or some kind triggered...
  5. printer not printing all pages after windows 10 update

printer not printing all pages after windows 10 update: how can i get my printer to work after a windows 10 update it is not printing all the pages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-not-printing-all-pages-after-windows-10/e7a19a73-b90a-408c-8fac-388b85a780b2
  6. Printer driver not installing after windows 10 update

Printer driver not installing after windows 10 update: My Canon printer (Model# MX 892) will not print from HP Pavilion (Model #p7-1446s) desktop. The printer connects to wifi, and prints from my phone, so I know the wireless LAN setup is functioning correctly on the printer. I contacted Canon and attempted to download the...
  7. Printer disappeared after installing Windows 10

Printer disappeared after installing Windows 10: I seem to be having the same problem Steven did (four years ago) Upgraded to Windows 10 and my Epson C88+ disappeared. I'm not particularly tech-savvy so I'm at a loss. I've reinstalled the printer but still says drivers not available. Everything was fine with my earlier...
  8. All USB-installed printers lost after Update 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All USB-installed printers lost after Update 1903: I had been required to install the May update (1903), under threat of the System that otherwise I would Looks the support. So I did. After that, all installed Printers were "lost". Installing web Printers was easy, but I still have Trouble with USB-connected Printers. Even...
  9. printers disappeared after January 2019 windows updates

printers disappeared after January 2019 windows updates: After these two updates: KB 4480979 and KB 4483234, which both installed a few days ago, both of my printers disappeared from the printers list (one printer is cabled to the computer and the other is wireless). When I click on add printers & scanners, the two printers cannot...
  10. Printer disappeared after installation of Office 2016

Printer disappeared after installation of Office 2016: Just upgraded Office Products on my laptop to 2016. One of the offshoots is that now my printer (accessed through WIFI off my desktop) is no longer recognized, nor can be found, nor can be installed. Guess I thought that printer access was a Windows issue, not Office...