Windows 10: All programms crash after starting them.

Discus and support All programms crash after starting them. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello there. I got a "little" problem today. I m working on windows 10 with the latest update (it was around a week since the last update). All... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheSchausi, Apr 2, 2020.

1. All programms crash after starting them.

Hello there. I got a "little" problem today.

I m working on windows 10 with the latest update (it was around a week since the last update).

All programms I try to start manualy (not autostart programms) are crashing right after the start and a can send a crash report. It doesnt matter what programm. Chrome, FireFox, Steam, OpenOffice, EpicGames, Discord, Photoshop, Windows search bar, THE EXPLORER, ....... I dont know what to do. I did run a virus search with Avira (free version) and nothing showed up.

The issue was first noticed yesterday due to (only) the windows search bar crashing. But i thought it would go away and didnt pursure it further. Today it is every programm.

I dindt download anything over the last 6 days. I watched youtube and played games. Nothing more. I installed "Zoom" two times because i needet it for university. Thats the only thing i did.

Does anybody know of a solution/similare issue to how i can solve this. I really wouldnt want to reinstall windows cause i have a lot ov projects on the computer and i dont think i can save store them somewhere.

Ty very much for your help.

Edit: Somehow Spotify is working fine.

submitted by /u/TheSchausi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheSchausi, Apr 2, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Where are my programmes listed using Windows 10

I have just bought a new laptop with windows 10 and have downloaded various programmes. Where are they ?!

I can't find a list of them anywhere. They are not added to those daft boxes on the front screen and they are not in the list when I click on the Start button, just some are listed but not many and in an order I don't like, last purchased then frequently
    used (not) and who wants 'suggestion for paid programmes' ?)

Thx in advance

RosemaryAllan, Apr 2, 2020
  4. All programms crash after starting them.

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

All programms crash after starting them.

1. All programms crash after starting them. - Similar Threads - programms crash starting

2. Programme crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programme crashing on startup: This programme crashes every time I try to open it. It get's to the initial booting stage, checks for updates then crashes. I have the exact same programme on my laptop and it works fine on there. The only difference is that my laptop isn't registered to microsoft and doesn't...
  3. Programme crashing on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programme crashing on startup: This programme crashes every time I try to open it. It get's to the initial booting stage, checks for updates then crashes. I have the exact same programme on my laptop and it works fine on there. The only difference is that my laptop isn't registered to microsoft and doesn't...
  4. Programme crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Programms wont start (close after a couple seconds)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Programms wont start (close after a couple seconds): Yea my programms wont start, i cant even reset anything. idk what to do. I get no error messages and it happends with almost everything. Maybe Runtime or something? submitted by /u/AnikiSaibai [link] [comments]...
  6. Programs crash upon starting them

Programs crash upon starting them: Hello, since the morning of last Saturday, most programs (including Zoom, Spotify, Cura, some windows repair tools, etc.) Crash after 3 seconds of running them. I reinstalled windows both from the menu and a usb drive. Nothing changed. Any help possible? submitted by...
  7. Start programme at boot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start programme at boot?: Seemed obvious - just create a shortcut in the Startup folder. But though I have checked I am in the right folder, the programme doesn't start. Even though I have allotted plenty of space for System Restore points, they keep disappearing. Have spent quite some time over the...
  8. after a crash startup apps will not start at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    after a crash startup apps will not start at all: After i was attempting to select multiple images in a folder with ctrl+click my computer crashed and now the apps that are listed as startup apps will absolutely not start at all. These include steam and icue which i have tried downloading the installers and reinstalling but...
  9. Start Menu Search not finding all apps and programms

Start Menu Search not finding all apps and programms: I use the start menu search for opening up apps instead of having a bloated task bar but at some point Windows 10 stopped working showing results properly for everything. E.g. when I updated MS office, windows button + type away for example "word" will show the not even...
  10. All my programms disappeared after 1803 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All my programms disappeared after 1803 upgrade: A few days ago my laptop with windows 10 home upgraded to 1803 with success. So I decided to upgrade and my desktop. It's a dual boot system (windows XP Pro and Windows 10 Pro). It took about 5 hours to complete upgrade, restart normally, answered all questions and...