Windows 10: all programs/games crashing when there are started

Discus and support all programs/games crashing when there are started in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when i try to open the trouble shoot or other programs like Microsoft edge or other programs the crash and i can't do anything help plz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BertilBertil, Mar 28, 2021.

1. all programs/games crashing when there are started

when i try to open the trouble shoot or other programs like Microsoft edge or other programs the crash and i can't do anything help plz

:)

BertilBertil, Mar 28, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 28, 2021
  3. Game crashing.

Hi Nini,

The error message that you received when you played the game means that the graphics card driver needs an update. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you update the graphics card driver by following the steps below:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • Expand one of the categories to find the name of your display adapter, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver. For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters category, right-click your graphics
      card and select Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver:

• Open the Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the display adapter.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

You may also run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.  

If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Loraine Mon, Mar 28, 2021
  4. all programs/games crashing when there are started

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

all programs/games crashing when there are started

1. all programs/games crashing when there are started - Similar Threads - programs games crashing

2. PC is crashing when starting games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is crashing when starting games: Hello,My PC is crashing when playing or starting up games on Steam. When it first happened it crashed to desktop, now it is crashing to a blue screen and restarting. And oddly when it restarts my monitors remain black until I turn off my main monitor and then the second...
  3. PC is crashing when starting games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is crashing when starting games: Hello,My PC is crashing when playing or starting up games on Steam. When it first happened it crashed to desktop, now it is crashing to a blue screen and restarting. And oddly when it restarts my monitors remain black until I turn off my main monitor and then the second...
  4. all games crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all games crashing: Hello everyone, first I must say that I don't know much English,I encountered a problem with my computer All my games crash randomly,i updated all drivers and installed windows many times, i checked rams,checked disks, i got some error from 1 game here i hope someone help me...
  5. all games crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all games crashing: Hello everyone, first I must say that I don't know much English,I encountered a problem with my computer All my games crash randomly,i updated all drivers and installed windows many times, i checked rams,checked disks, i got some error from 1 game here i hope someone help me...
  6. Crashes in ALL games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashes in ALL games: Hi,I was gaming earlier today when I was having problems with my game. When I would alt-tab out, it would crash the game. I tried fixing it, and ran into issues where whenever I would launch the game at all, it would crash. I ran some virus scans and malware scans to be safe,...
  7. Program crashing on start

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Program crashing on start: Everytime I open a program it opens for a second and shows in the task bar without a logo tho and doesn't display anything and just closes, In event manager I found this error It's translated from dutch File cannot be accessed for one of the following reasons: There is a...
  8. Steam and all Steam games suddenly started crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Steam and all Steam games suddenly started crashing: All of a sudden my Steam and all Steam games started crashing. These were working until 17/08. I didn't play for a week and they started crashing from 23/08. The only thing that I can think of that i installed during this time is Visual Studio 2015 Community. I tried after...
  9. Games Crash When Started

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Crash When Started: I just got a PC and i bought a new game the first day i got my gaming PC, Called Rainbow Six Siege And When It finished downloading i went to start it and crashed/stopped running I tried to change the game to Windows 7 and it didn't work help please....
  10. Hdd starts when starting program or game on ssd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hdd starts when starting program or game on ssd: Hi Guys, As the title of my thread says the annoying issue I'm having is if I start a game or program on either of my ssd my old hard drive I use for media starts and slows down the loading. Has anyone got a solution for this please? 145594