Windows 10: All Programs

Discus and support All Programs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Yesterday I could see "All Programs" in the start menu and used it several times. Last night I did several update to Windows 10.. Now I can NOT see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by huffman, Nov 11, 2020.

1. huffman Win User

All Programs

Yesterday I could see "All Programs" in the start menu and used it several times. Last night I did several update to Windows 10..
    Now I can NOT see "All Programs" anywhere.

Any suggestion on how to fix this?

Thank you

:)

huffman, Nov 11, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 11, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 11, 2020
  4. All Programs

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

All Programs

1. All Programs - Similar Threads - Programs

2. Windows 10 file grouping - how to disable if a program uses it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 file grouping - how to disable if a program uses it?: Hello, I'm having an issue with File Grouping in Windows 10. I've managed to disable it a while ago using the right-click and choosing 'none' option when just using Windows Explorer, but I'm running into a new problem. Say you're using a program that requires you to...
  3. Can you force a program to open on a specific monitor and/or specifically sized?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you force a program to open on a specific monitor and/or specifically sized?: Basically, I want the following to work: When my computer boots up, I want a bunch of auto-start programs to start a) on the correct monitor on my multi-monitor setup, and b) start properly sized, i.e., maximized, half-sized, etc. For example, I want my mail client to start...
  4. Change the icon of Default Program - Within Explorer!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change the icon of Default Program - Within Explorer!: For working on project, currently I am using a special default program for opening .zip files - it is a program for easy-previewing of pictures from .zip files! Can I change this icon it is now giving me from using the program, and now is being put over every .zip file on my...
  5. Facebook app does not show in Sharing panel of Windows 10 photo program.

Facebook app does not show in Sharing panel of Windows 10 photo program.: When I try to share a photo from my Windows 10 photo program the options shown do not include Facebook. It has the email, twitter etc. but no Facebook. How can I get Facebook to be listed?...
  6. Program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Program: Does Microsoft have a stick for Windows 10? I would like to purchase one for two computers . Suzanne Wierikko https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program/611153b4-f41f-4c18-b3af-9a93db9d0151
  7. Any way to disable sticky corners without an external program?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to disable sticky corners without an external program?: The EdgeUI registry edit does not seem to function, on dual monitor setup my mouse always gets caught in the corners between the 2 screens, how do you disable this? submitted by /u/fizar [link] [comments]...
  8. what windows 10 program is in this computer

what windows 10 program is in this computer: what windows 10 program is installed on this computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-windows-10-program-is-in-this-computer/402b1c90-41ce-4061-a7bc-913ae2bf33b9
  9. String of BSOD and Program Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    String of BSOD and Program Crashes: Hi, Recently I have been experiencing crash after crash after crash. So far, the BSOD codes I have had include: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION I'm...
  10. A program is only using 5% of the available LAN bandwidth.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A program is only using 5% of the available LAN bandwidth.: A program is only using 5% of the available Local Area network bandwidth. Peer-to-peer, windows 10 Home. Is there any way to force the program to use more of the available bandwidth?...