Windows 10: All relating to Microsoft is crashed

Discus and support All relating to Microsoft is crashed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My issue is all relating apps or settings to the Microsoft are pixelated and black n blue text.. I can open my start menu but when it opens it only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Clarence, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Clarence Win User

All relating to Microsoft is crashed

My issue is all relating apps or settings to the Microsoft are pixelated and black n blue text.. I can open my start menu but when it opens it only shows up as a pixelated image but i can still click the shutdown, restart button and other apps that it is normally shown in there. Other settings shows only a black and blue line as shown in the pictures. I even reinstall and removed all apps but still nothing happens. Can you please tell me how to fix this?
    All relating to Microsoft is crashed [​IMG]

All relating to Microsoft is crashed [​IMG]

:)

Clarence, Jan 3, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 3, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft Solitaire app crashing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection and it crashes when you launch it, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• What happens when you launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • Do you read any error message when you launch the game? If yes, what is the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

1. All relating to Microsoft is crashed - Similar Threads - relating Microsoft crashed

2. System crash related to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System crash related to Microsoft Edge: system crashed with the following event log, can anyone help me to understand what is causing and how to prevent? Many thanks!Log Name: ApplicationSource: Windows Error ReportingDate: 4/3/2022 10:02:09 AMEvent ID: 1001Task Category: NoneLevel:...
  3. System crash related to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crash related to Microsoft Edge: system crashed with the following event log, can anyone help me to understand what is causing and how to prevent? Many thanks!Log Name: ApplicationSource: Windows Error ReportingDate: 4/3/2022 10:02:09 AMEvent ID: 1001Task Category: NoneLevel:...
  4. System crash related to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Relatively Frequent Bugcheck Crash

Relatively Frequent Bugcheck Crash: Hello, I'm experiencing a myriad of crashes blue screens with different causes and sudden restarts from my computer, and have been for quite a while, but this one seems like one I can actually ask for help on.I keep receiving this in the event viewer:From 10/3The computer has...
  6. Crashes related to graphics drivers

Crashes related to graphics drivers: Hello, For some time I've been having problems with games crashing and my pc crashing. Initially I only crashed while playing Path of Exile and the crashes were pretty infrequent. The error in the event viewer was "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has...
  7. 0x00000133 ntoskrnl.exe related crash

0x00000133 ntoskrnl.exe related crash: my system is i5 8600k, 16gb 3200mhz and r9 290 with WD sn750 nvme drive as system drive, having 3 crash that seems to be cause by same issue. the dump file is : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoWIgDFydmvije4EcftF92HM6756YA?e=ZXQFLzthe latest crash info is...
  8. All Microsoft Related Services Inaccessible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All Microsoft Related Services Inaccessible: I've been dealing with this issue for about a year now and it annoys me that there doesn't appear to be any sort of solution out there. Last year, I purchased a Samsung 2.5" SSD to replace my mechanical hard drive, the HDD which in this case was my C drive, and ever since I...
  9. All Microsoft related services do no have connection - and more!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All Microsoft related services do no have connection - and more!: Hallo Microsoft - Community! I have a lot of little problems, which can hopefully be determined to one big problem. I will explain everything step by step. 1. I cannot connect to my Microsoft Account. But i can enter my account on the microsoft website. So, it´s not a...
  10. All "apps" Microsoft related are offline

All "apps" Microsoft related are offline: Hey everyone, first time posting here, so sorry about any break about rules. So, I have Win 10 Pro original on my pc, and it was all good. I don't know when, but, all apps related to microsoft stopped working. Apps like the store itself, xbox for gamepass, windows...