Windows 10: ALL REMOTE IS TURNED OFF , THESE ACCOUNTS WHERE ACTIVE YESTERDAY HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE...

Discus and support ALL REMOTE IS TURNED OFF , THESE ACCOUNTS WHERE ACTIVE YESTERDAY HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I get the feeling that someone is reconfiguring software on my computer because it does not act correctly. Now, I have searched in Network Discovery... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Vickyl71, May 16, 2020.

1. Vickyl71 Win User

ALL REMOTE IS TURNED OFF , THESE ACCOUNTS WHERE ACTIVE YESTERDAY HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE...

I get the feeling that someone is reconfiguring software on my computer because it does not act correctly. Now, I have searched in Network Discovery for years to see why this was going on and I have sought Tech help, reset my computer more then

enough to know that this is not the answer. I could never get anyone to show me what this sharing was about.

My computer acts and feels like it does have remote control access and I have received a pop up box say "I'm sharing my IP address with another PC", I could never find the other computer. Then, I finally was able to access this site that told me how to get to the shared users. I had to put a lot of restrictions on my browser to be able to get this information.

I want to find out who has this remote access and is doing such things to my computer. I can tell you I have my suspicions, sure I am correct. But, confirming this information is the key. Believe it or not, it does have something to do with local authority and others.

And what am I suppose to do with this since it has caused me great losses.

I DO HAVE UNKNOW ACCOUNTS IN MY PROPERTIES SETTING OF JUST ABOUT EVERY FOLDER.

Thank you,

Vicky

ALL REMOTE IS TURNED OFF , THESE ACCOUNTS WHERE ACTIVE YESTERDAY HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE... da7304c0-f19a-4d94-a5e4-261c59509213?upload=true.png ALL REMOTE IS TURNED OFF , THESE ACCOUNTS WHERE ACTIVE YESTERDAY HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE... 662964c3-6e88-425d-9c20-20b4a18af1d2?upload=true.png ALL REMOTE IS TURNED OFF , THESE ACCOUNTS WHERE ACTIVE YESTERDAY HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE... e127eafe-569a-42fb-813b-923f551d4dd2?upload=true.png ALL REMOTE IS TURNED OFF , THESE ACCOUNTS WHERE ACTIVE YESTERDAY HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE... 1d23a671-11fe-44e5-af46-77f1179a6827?upload=true.png

:)

Vickyl71, May 16, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, May 16, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 16, 2020
  4. ALL REMOTE IS TURNED OFF , THESE ACCOUNTS WHERE ACTIVE YESTERDAY HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE...

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 16, 2020
Thema:

ALL REMOTE IS TURNED OFF , THESE ACCOUNTS WHERE ACTIVE YESTERDAY HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE...

1. ALL REMOTE IS TURNED OFF , THESE ACCOUNTS WHERE ACTIVE YESTERDAY HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE... - Similar Threads - REMOTE TURNED OFF

2. How do I turn off ALL shortcut keys.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off ALL shortcut keys.: I'm retired and honestly the only typing I do any more is in social media. The new laptop keyboard is a bit small so I sometimes end up hitting an alt or ctl key. It messes up the screen. I do NOT play games so answers about games do not help. I need to be able to just type...
  3. How do I turn off ALL shortcut keys.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn off ALL shortcut keys.: I'm retired and honestly the only typing I do any more is in social media. The new laptop keyboard is a bit small so I sometimes end up hitting an alt or ctl key. It messes up the screen. I do NOT play games so answers about games do not help. I need to be able to just type...
  4. How do I turn off the find bar on browsers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off the find bar on browsers?: When ever I go to type anything in any browser on my gaming laptop it keeps bringing up the find bar that you would get to by pressing Ctrl f. help how can I fix this. Is there any way I’m on windows 11 and just bought the laptop 2 days ago...
  5. How do I turn off the find bar on browsers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn off the find bar on browsers?: When ever I go to type anything in any browser on my gaming laptop it keeps bringing up the find bar that you would get to by pressing Ctrl f. help how can I fix this. Is there any way I’m on windows 11 and just bought the laptop 2 days ago...
  6. How do I turn off the key on a remote laptop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I turn off the key on a remote laptop?: I sold my laptop and did not properly uninstall my Windows, which is now left to the person who can use it. How do I turn off the key on that laptop so I can put it on my new laptop? I know it's not good to have two at the same time....
  7. Where do I find my activation key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where do I find my activation key?: I built a new pc and installed windows 10 by using the media creation tool USB method. After the installation i checked and it said that wondows 10 was activated. The very next day the watermark appeared telling me that windows 10 is not activated. I can not find the key for...
  8. where can I find out more information about permissions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    where can I find out more information about permissions: I need more knowledge about permissions and how to find and edit them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-out-more-information-about/7dc96cb9-d816-4bce-9826-c6f8594c7d51"
  9. How do I turn off all text emojis?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn off all text emojis?: Anytime I am typing, on Facebook or any other site, after a few words there is an interruption with emoji suggestions. I DO NOT WANT ANY emojis created via text. There doesn't seem to be any way to just turn them off via keyboard settings. How do I get rid of them....
  10. where do i find "hardware acceleration to turn it off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where do i find "hardware acceleration to turn it off: where do i find "hardware acceleration to turn it off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-hardware-acceleration-to-turn-it/aeab4ff4-2f23-46a3-9c87-aed51a64a2bf