Windows 10: All Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices display font incorrect

Discus and support All Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices display font incorrect in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My font display incorrect All Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices How do I solved. After update Windows 10 Pro Insider 18965 Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArkomMuhummudtohet, Aug 29, 2019.

1. All Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices display font incorrect

My font display incorrect All Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices
    How do I solved.
    After update Windows 10 Pro Insider 18965
    Thank you.

All Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices display font incorrect fa903284-4eb4-49a7-99b9-912d35d693cd?upload=true.png

:)

ArkomMuhummudtohet, Aug 29, 2019
  2. tfwul Win User

Settings->Bluetooth and other devices : BCM20702A0 (?)

At 'Settings'-> 'Bluetooth & Other devices'
    I see BCM20702A0 listed below Other devices.

Don't know where it stands for, what it is used for.

I am not sure whether at all this option (Bluetooth) should be enabled at all: apart from my Android tablet I have no Bluetooth devices.

-

tfwul, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Bluetooth Driver Disappears from Device Manager and Settings/Devices

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Drive. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Click on View.
    • Click on Show Hidden Devices.
    • Search for the Bluetooth device.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth device and click
      uninstall.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Aug 29, 2019
  4. All Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices display font incorrect

Can't detect Bluetooth devices on Win 10

Hi Zhenyi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Bluetooth issue. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if the Bluetooth service is turned off, or due to missing or incompatible Bluetooth Adapter driver or incorrect Bluetooth settings.

I suggest you to refer the below Microsoft article on "Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays" and try the mentioned troubleshooting steps and see if this helps in resolving the issue.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...bluetooth-audio-devices-and-wireless-displays

If the issue still persists, try the below steps and see if this helps.

I suggest you to install the latest Bluetooth driver from the computer manufacturer website.

If the driver for Windows 10 is unavailable, you may install the latest driver in compatibility mode.
    Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow the below steps:

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select
      previous the version of Windows (Windows 8) from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Write to us, if you need further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

All Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices display font incorrect

1. All Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices display font incorrect - Similar Threads - Settings Devices Bluetooth

2. Font displaying incorrectly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Font displaying incorrectly: Hello!I have 14 variations of Helvetica Neue installed on my Windows 10, but most of them do not show up in WindowsC:>Windows>Fonts. 10 of them are missing. However, all 14 variations of the font show up in the settings. They're also all in the...
  3. Font displaying incorrectly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font displaying incorrectly: Hello!I have 14 variations of Helvetica Neue installed on my Windows 10, but most of them do not show up in WindowsC:>Windows>Fonts. 10 of them are missing. However, all 14 variations of the font show up in the settings. They're also all in the...
  4. Font displaying incorrectly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth and other devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth and other devices: This may sound strange but I cannot figure the reasoning behind what is really happening here. About a week ago, my computer starting experiencing significant delays in keyboard and mouse input. Even scrolling web pages became problematic. No new software was recently...
  6. Bluetooth & other Devices

Bluetooth & other Devices: I recently bought a Cronus zen and when plugging it into the computer its supposed to emulate a contorller however when connecting it to computer it says wired controller : driver Error any way to fix this ?...
  7. All of my devices say driver error under them in Bluetooth and other devices settings

All of my devices say driver error under them in Bluetooth and other devices settings: None of my devices will function. This happened after my computer shutdown. I was messing around with my drivers before the shutdown to fix another issue, but all of my devices were working fine at that time. I've tried reinstalling the drivers I uninstalled, uninstalling...
  8. The Add Bluetooth & other devices button in Setting->Bluetooth & other devices not responsed

The Add Bluetooth & other devices button in Setting->Bluetooth & other devices not responsed: In Setting->Bluetooth & other devices, when press the "+" button to Add Bluetooth or other device, nothing responded. I still can add through the "Devices and printers". [ATTACH]...
  9. 100s of listings of the same device in Bluetooth & Other Devices settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    100s of listings of the same device in Bluetooth & Other Devices settings: My LG TV is listed 100s of times in Devices and Printers / Bluetooth & Other Devices settings areas. I can remove them, but only one at a time: there's nu multiple select. Any ideas on how to get rid of these without having to do them on at a time??? [ATTACH]...
  10. Settings->Bluetooth and other devices : BCM20702A0 (?)

Settings->Bluetooth and other devices : BCM20702A0 (?): At 'Settings'-> 'Bluetooth & Other devices' I see BCM20702A0 listed below Other devices. Don't know where it stands for, what it is used for. I am not sure whether at all this option (Bluetooth) should be enabled at all: apart from my Android tablet I have no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth and other devices settings