Windows 10: All Settings Pages Blank Win 10

Discus and support All Settings Pages Blank Win 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Cannot access any settings all windows that open are blank screen shot attached 26987 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gordo, Oct 18, 2015.

1. gordo Win User

All Settings Pages Blank Win 10

Cannot access any settings all windows that open are blank screen shot attached

:)

gordo, Oct 18, 2015

2. "How do i get help in Windows 10" keeps showing in Edge

My experience in Win 7 even after I set to my preferred browser it still returned to Bing I set to blank page and had browser listed at top haven't reset in 10 yet

Richard Blankenship, Oct 18, 2015
  3. KB 3147458

Hello

Thanks for the fast reply!

But I cannot download the Media creation tool because any link to this opens a blank page. Win 10 download page is also blank.

Is there a direct page or how to reach this tool?

thanks.

zvezdalinayaneva, Oct 18, 2015
  4. sn00ker Win User

Hi.... Whether it's the problem or not but are you using the latest driver for your graphic ?

sn00ker, Oct 18, 2015
  5. gordo Win User
    yea all updated about 3 days ago .

gordo, Oct 18, 2015
  6. sn00ker Win User
    So you get no setting screen at all not even with a restart and you never have ? Is this a fairly new installation? I would say to try sfc command, have a view at the link below

Code: Windows 10 Help Forums

sn00ker, Oct 18, 2015
  7. gordo Win User
    yep that helped all back thanks for the help

gordo, Oct 19, 2015
  8. sn00ker Win User

Way to go, good to hear

sn00ker, Oct 19, 2015
  9. doctek Win User
    Title pretty much says it all. The update a few days ago (Oct 28?) caused the start menu to stop working and when I press the Windows "I" for Settings, I get the blank screen shown above (but with a brown fill). I've rebooted, run the Update Repair (what a joke!), and done the sfc /scannnow thing with no changes. One detail that might matter is that I have no Microsoft user account on the machine in question, only a local user/administrator account. I managed to create another user account, but it acts the same.
    I realize that most problems with Windows 10 updates go unsolved, but I'll ask anyway.

doctek, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. All Settings Pages Blank Win 10 - Similar Threads - Settings Pages Blank

2. in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page: in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page,only in shortcuts,if the file or program is on desktop the icon is ok as you can see on the attached image...
  3. in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page: in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page,only in shortcuts,if the file or program is on desktop the icon is ok as you can see on the attached image...
  4. Blank Pages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank Pages: Hp officejet 8030e Laptop - Asus Vivobook OS - Windows 10 Relaced the ink tank in my printer, but I am still unable to print. There is a printing tone, and paper is inserted, but nothing is printed. I'm completely oblivious to what's going on. I've also done a full reset...
  5. The windows update page is blank in settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The windows update page is blank in settings: I really need some help. Please someone help me if you can. So the problem is my WIDOWS UPDATE tab in settings is blank. I mean SETTINGS>UPDATE AND SCURITY> WINDOWS UPDATE. The tab is just blank. I'm using my administrator account. And because of this problem, I cant update...
  6. Windows Insider Program page is blank in Windows Settings

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Insider Program page is blank in Windows Settings: [ATTACH]If you find that the Windows Insider Program page in Windows Settings is blank, then […] This article Windows Insider Program page is blank in Windows Settings first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank: Hi My company given me the Dell G7 laptop with windows 10 pro, after some days windows got crashes and after restarting "Start button and Tasks bar " icons was not working but the desktop icons was working. I repair the windows but no success, after that i re-install the...
  8. Windows Update Settings Shows a Blank Page

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Settings Shows a Blank Page: I don't remember when this started. Every time I open Settings, the WU page shows a blank page. Sometimes, it just closes the page/window when I click on WU, but this is rare. I've been searching for a solution to this issue. I notice that people have been reporting it...
  9. Windows Update Settings Shows a Blank Page

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Update Settings Shows a Blank Page: I don't remember when this started. Every time I open Settings, the WU page shows a blank page. Sometimes, it just closes the page/window when I click on WU, but this is rare. I've been searching for a solution to this issue. I notice that people have been reporting it...
  10. Accounts page in W10 Settings is blank

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Accounts page in W10 Settings is blank: While attempting to add an image to my login in page, I discovered that the Accounts page in settings is not working. I checked my admin account settings and they all seem to be correct and up-to-date. I then did some searching on the internet and found a similar complaint...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Settings pages win 10

2. win10 all settings blank

3. Windows 10: All Settings Pages Blank