Windows 10: All sign-in options grayed out

Discus and support All sign-in options grayed out in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I'm not exactly sure when this happened, but I believe it was after I converted from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and now all the sign in options are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TASHI_xiii, Feb 11, 2024.

1. All sign-in options grayed out

Hi,I'm not exactly sure when this happened, but I believe it was after I converted from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and now all the sign in options are grayed out. I figured I can change the ping if I just Win+L and then do forget password to change the pin, but I cannot set any other, I have a fingerprint reader/ sensor that came with my laptop and worked back then, now it doesn't work.

:)

TASHI_xiii, Feb 11, 2024

2. "Gray Screen of Death"

Thanks for your informative post!

I had solved my 2D & gray screen issue using advice posted by erocker (see below)
    Mainly it involves creating a profile and putting higher 2D clocks:

Black Panther, Feb 11, 2024
  3. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Feb 11, 2024
  4. All sign-in options grayed out

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 11, 2024
Thema:

All sign-in options grayed out

1. All sign-in options grayed out - Similar Threads - sign options grayed

2. All sign-in options grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All sign-in options grayed out: Hi,I'm not exactly sure when this happened, but I believe it was after I converted from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and now all the sign in options are grayed out. I figured I can change the ping if I just Win+L and then do forget password to change the pin, but I cannot set any...
  3. Sign-in options are all grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign-in options are all grayed out: I have been running Windows 11 on my Lenovo Yoga 15IRH Laptop. I typically use my fingerprint scanner to log into my laptop but I also have a pin I occasionally use. However, my fingerprint scanner has stopped working, and when I look at my login settings, it shows all login...
  4. Sign-in options are all grayed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign-in options are all grayed out: I have been running Windows 11 on my Lenovo Yoga 15IRH Laptop. I typically use my fingerprint scanner to log into my laptop but I also have a pin I occasionally use. However, my fingerprint scanner has stopped working, and when I look at my login settings, it shows all login...
  5. Domain option grayed out

Domain option grayed out: I am unable to add our new devices to our active directory. The new devices are running on windows 11. It is currently on Workgroup, But I need it to be added to the domain. I work at a school district in the IT department....
  6. WiFi option grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi option grayed out: Hello! For a while now my desktop computer an HP all in one will disconnect from wifi and say there is no network available. When I go to network settings, the wifi button is in the off position and I cannot click on it. I can only restart the computer, but it will happen...
  7. WiFi option grayed out

WiFi option grayed out: Hello! For a while now my desktop computer an HP all in one will disconnect from wifi and say there is no network available. When I go to network settings, the wifi button is in the off position and I cannot click on it. I can only restart the computer, but it will happen...
  8. Sign-in options all greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign-in options all greyed out: G'day.Hopefully someone has seen this before. Searched for quite a bit and tried several options but unable to get Sign-in options back. User originally had login via personal Microsoft Account but when moved to Local account, issues appeared. User does have a Microsoft 365...
  9. Sign-in options all greyed out

Sign-in options all greyed out: G'day.Hopefully someone has seen this before. Searched for quite a bit and tried several options but unable to get Sign-in options back. User originally had login via personal Microsoft Account but when moved to Local account, issues appeared. User does have a Microsoft 365...
  10. WiFi option grayed out.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi option grayed out.: After upgrading to Windows 10 2 days wireless worked properly but when I switch on my laptop the wifi option grayed out I tried to update my wireless drives but that did not work so I reset my network but that did not work so I check-in BIOS but wireless is on so I update my...