Windows 10: All slider bars are automatically moving when I am hovering over them. Does anybody have a fix?

Discus and support All slider bars are automatically moving when I am hovering over them. Does anybody have a fix? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As the title says, all of my sliders are moving automatically. Its mostly horizontal sliders but sometimes it vertical ones. It also doesn't have a set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AdamNaqvi, Aug 6, 2022.

1. AdamNaqvi Win User

All slider bars are automatically moving when I am hovering over them. Does anybody have a fix?

As the title says, all of my sliders are moving automatically. Its mostly horizontal sliders but sometimes it vertical ones. It also doesn't have a set direction. On my browser Opera GX, it moves to the right, but on Spotify it moves my volume to the left. I have looked for a fix and restarted my PC but I haven't found anything that helps. I also don't know what caused this because this has only been going on for about 5 hours. Please if anyone has a fix then I would love to hear it, thank you.

:)

AdamNaqvi, Aug 6, 2022
  2. deTomTom Win User

Slider move automatically when mouse hovering over

When my mouse hovers over a program, the slider of the program moves automatically down to the bottom, for example when viewing Apps
    in Task Manager, as soon as my mouse is over the Task Manager window, the slider goes down on its own, all the way to the bottom and stay there, and it did not allow me to use mouse drag the slider up, similar to the speaker volume control, as
    soon as I open the speaker control, the slider moves on its own all the way to the highest, I couldn't stop it.

Anybody else has the same issue? Any solution?

deTomTom, Aug 6, 2022
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    Slider move automatically when mouse hovering over

Hi,

One of the few causes of this issue is an outdated driver. If your computer installed the automatic updates but the updates for the mouse driver wasn't installed, in most cases, it won't work as it should. We'd like to know more information about this issue
    so we could provide an accurate resolution that will fix this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Is this occurring on all of your programs including folders and web browsers?
    • Have you tried restarting your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest that you go to this article that has a variety of troubleshooting steps that
    will fix this issue. It serves as a guide on what to check, why is this happening, and how to fix this issue right away.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Aug 6, 2022
  4. All slider bars are automatically moving when I am hovering over them. Does anybody have a fix?

Issues with slider bar.

Thanks for the reply. The computer I am referring to is a Surface pro 3. The slider bars are all on the side of each screen. I use a mouse wheel on my desktop to move. But on the Surface I need to use the mouse mat and the sliders are narrow and it isn't quick
    to locate arrow onto slider. Ideally I would like to widen the sliders without changing text size. Is this possible?

GrahamT_548, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

All slider bars are automatically moving when I am hovering over them. Does anybody have a fix?

1. All slider bars are automatically moving when I am hovering over them. Does anybody have a fix? - Similar Threads - slider bars are

2. Is there a way to fix my taskbar icons? they glitch out when i hover over them and some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to fix my taskbar icons? they glitch out when i hover over them and some...: Device Specs:HP Laptop 15s-eq2xxxprocessor - AMD Ryzen 3 5300U with Radeon Graphics 2.60GHzInstalled RAM - 4.00 GB 3.33 GB usableEdition - Windows 11 HomeVersion - 22H2Installed on - 06/‎08/‎2023OS build - 22621.1992Experience - Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  3. If your volume controls and other sliders start moving when you hover over them, try this.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    If your volume controls and other sliders start moving when you hover over them, try this.: The fix is real simple, go to your device manager, then click the 'mice and other pointing devices' drop down. Check to see if you have 2 or mice installed.Uninstall all the other mice.Boom! Your done.If you accidentally uninstall the mouse you're actually using If all is...
  4. If your volume controls and other sliders start moving when you hover over them, try this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If your volume controls and other sliders start moving when you hover over them, try this.: The fix is real simple, go to your device manager, then click the 'mice and other pointing devices' drop down. Check to see if you have 2 or mice installed.Uninstall all the other mice.Boom! Your done.If you accidentally uninstall the mouse you're actually using If all is...
  5. If your volume controls and other sliders start moving when you hover over them, try this.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. All slider bars are automatically moving when I am hovering over them. Does anybody have a fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All slider bars are automatically moving when I am hovering over them. Does anybody have a fix?: As the title says, all of my sliders are moving automatically. Its mostly horizontal sliders but sometimes it vertical ones. It also doesn't have a set direction. On my browser Opera GX, it moves to the right, but on Spotify it moves my volume to the left. I have looked for a...
  7. All slider bars are automatically moving when I am hovering over them. Does anybody have a fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All slider bars are automatically moving when I am hovering over them. Does anybody have a fix?: As the title says, all of my sliders are moving automatically. Its mostly horizontal sliders but sometimes it vertical ones. It also doesn't have a set direction. On my browser Opera GX, it moves to the right, but on Spotify it moves my volume to the left. I have looked for a...
  8. My sound sliders go up automatically when i hover my mouse over them.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My sound sliders go up automatically when i hover my mouse over them.: Pretty much what the title says, in the Volume Mixer, when i hover over one of the sliders for the volume it just goes uo automatically. I use an app called Boom3D which simulates speakers, so the "turn off enhancements" way is not really an option. It even does this on...
  9. Tabs disappear when i hover over them

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tabs disappear when i hover over them: When i move my mouse or use the touchpad and move the cursor over a window like powerpoint it immideatly shrinks. To work around this i have to make sure that only the application i want to use is open and i cant have multiple ones open at the same time. How do i fix this?...
  10. Images go MASSIVE when pointer hovers over them

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Images go MASSIVE when pointer hovers over them: The image on videos immediately go massive as soon as I hover the mouse pointer over it. How do I bring the image back to normal size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/images-go-massive-when-pointer-hovers-over-them/826878ed-fd82-49fe-95f2-7042b1b56a71