Windows 10: All sound combination (but windows default) disappeared.

Discus and support All sound combination (but windows default) disappeared. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In another Pc, all is regular but in a 64 bit machine there is the default but no other combination: afternoon, calligraphy and so on. I have created... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ernesto Giorgi, Feb 27, 2016.

1. All sound combination (but windows default) disappeared.

In another Pc, all is regular but in a 64 bit machine there is the default but no other combination: afternoon, calligraphy and so on.
    I have created a combination of mine and it finely works.
    Moreover: in which directory is my own combination?
    Can I edit it directly?
    Many thanks

:)

Ernesto Giorgi, Feb 27, 2016

2. Lumia 1020 touchscreen registering ghost input (and other issues)

Today i totally wiped my phone with a lot of button combinations, and did not install any program at all..... only had the default ones, still "ghost input". Sounds to me like it´s hardware related?!

Mange---01, Feb 27, 2016
  3. zorakj Win User
    Windows 10 stuttering.

Dude it just stutters like crazy. Like a broken record with video and sound? no hangs no freezing no loss just lame and irritating all around with everything that displays combination of video and sound combined. All games, all apps, all everything.

zorakj, Feb 27, 2016
Thema:

All sound combination (but windows default) disappeared.

1. All sound combination (but windows default) disappeared. - Similar Threads - sound combination default

2. System Sounds Disappear !!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Sounds Disappear !!!: Hello, why do my system sounds disappear? Sounds when I connect or disconnect a USB flash drive or sounds for errors and such. There is sound. The sound card is working, they are enabled in the settings. I tried turning them off and on again but the effect is zero. I only fix...
  3. Sound Drivers disappeared.

Sound Drivers disappeared.: Hello! My name is Gordon and I have a HP Laptop Windows 10 and I seem to have lost my sound. Following instructions it tells me to open Device Manager and uninstall but the drivers /software is not there. I keep getting "failed to create Conexant Audio Factory. The SmartAudio...
  4. Disappearing system sounds

Disappearing system sounds: Hello, several times now it happens to me that my system sounds disappear. The system is Windows 11. Only the sounds are missing when I plug in the USB drive, when I empty the trash or when some notification appears in the taskbar. Otherwise, there is sound, I solve the...
  5. Build 22621.1992 - network and sound icon combined

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Build 22621.1992 - network and sound icon combined: and now i cannot change my volume or switch to wifi on my desktop tower. i'm normally hardwired. so how do i change my volume without having to open up settings or without using my keyboard? it became so much more inefficient and there doesn't seem to be a way to easily...
  6. Build 22621.1992 - network and sound icon combined

Build 22621.1992 - network and sound icon combined: and now i cannot change my volume or switch to wifi on my desktop tower. i'm normally hardwired. so how do i change my volume without having to open up settings or without using my keyboard? it became so much more inefficient and there doesn't seem to be a way to easily...
  7. The microphone and sound disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The microphone and sound disappeared: Please help, I can't use my microphone and input devices have disappeared on freshly updated Lenovo Windows 10 64-bit laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microphone-and-sound-disappeared/75d6855a-6023-4184-9b71-4488b317b72e
  8. Sound disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound disappeared: Hello! Today I got new unpleasant surprise - the sound disappeared. I didn't do anything unusual today, in the evening installed PCloud and then uninstalled it. I restarted the PC but the sound didn't appear. Everything seems ok in Device Manager. In Winamp the songs don't...
  9. sound disappear on Windows 10

sound disappear on Windows 10: How to retore sound on Windows 10? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-disappear-on-windows-10/618b5cce-3063-4492-bc12-1f786f412a67
  10. Sound disappears randomly.

Sound disappears randomly.: Every day after 5-6 hours sound disappears randomly from the whole system. Even though the icon is there without red warning after clicking to the sound icon it became red and asks to troubleshoot. I tried to solve it but it was not successful. After turning off the system it...