Windows 10: All sound combination (but windows default) disappeared.

Discus and support All sound combination (but windows default) disappeared. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In another Pc, all is regular but in a 64 bit machine there is the default but no other combination: afternoon, calligraphy and so on. I have created... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ernesto Giorgi, Feb 27, 2016.

1. All sound combination (but windows default) disappeared.

In another Pc, all is regular but in a 64 bit machine there is the default but no other combination: afternoon, calligraphy and so on.
    I have created a combination of mine and it finely works.
    Moreover: in which directory is my own combination?
    Can I edit it directly?
    Many thanks

:)

Ernesto Giorgi, Feb 27, 2016

2. Lumia 1020 touchscreen registering ghost input (and other issues)

Today i totally wiped my phone with a lot of button combinations, and did not install any program at all..... only had the default ones, still "ghost input". Sounds to me like it´s hardware related?!

Mange---01, Feb 27, 2016
  3. zorakj Win User
    Windows 10 stuttering.

Dude it just stutters like crazy. Like a broken record with video and sound? no hangs no freezing no loss just lame and irritating all around with everything that displays combination of video and sound combined. All games, all apps, all everything.

zorakj, Feb 27, 2016
Thema:

All sound combination (but windows default) disappeared.

1. All sound combination (but windows default) disappeared. - Similar Threads - sound combination default

2. Windows 10, sound disappears daily!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10, sound disappears daily!: After having done all suggested troubleshooting steps to gain back sound when watching videos, and even going to the manufacturer of my computer for needed fixes, which helped for a short while, my sound is once again gone. What causes the sound to disappear like this? Sure,...
  3. Windows 10 Default Sound not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Default Sound not working: In the last two days, out of the blue, the windows default sound not working and I tested the speakers and they are working fine so I don't know what had gone wrong, I also tried the audio troubleshooter and disable sound enhancement already, can anyone help please?...
  4. Sound is not working! on Windows 10 labtop, sound randomly disappears!

Sound is not working! on Windows 10 labtop, sound randomly disappears!: I had a bunch of firefox youtube videos opened at once through multiple tabs, and the sound started disappearing from each video. I tried troubleshooting function through windows, I tried disabling sound functions and enabling them again. I also try unstalling sound driver...
  5. No sound in Start Navigation of Windows Default?

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sound in Start Navigation of Windows Default?: Why is there no sound in the Start Navigation feature in Windows Default sound scheme? Do I have to update Windows in order to get the sound? I can have it sound manually, but usually the default scheme of Start Navigation has a sound, right? 125971
  6. No sound in Start Navigation of Windows Default?

in Windows 10 Support
    No sound in Start Navigation of Windows Default?: Why is there no sound in the Start Navigation feature in Windows Default sound scheme? Do I have to update Windows in order to get the sound? I can have it sound manually, but usually the default scheme of Start Navigation has a sound, right? 125971
  7. All files disappear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All files disappear: All files disappear after a restart. All files are gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-files-disappear/e474f5da-42c6-4fd7-ba1d-38d1ace38bf4
  8. Secondary sounds options disappeared?

Secondary sounds options disappeared?: When I was on Windows 7 I had 2 playback devices in my list. The first one was for my headphones which are plugged into the back of my computer and the second for my external speakers with are plugged into the slots at the front. I now for some reason only have one playback...
  9. "Speakers" Sound device disappeared

"Speakers" Sound device disappeared: Hi, I installed Windows 10 last week and have been using it with mainly no problems (apart from my DVD/CD drive not working, which I posted a thread here about but haven't received any responses yet *Sad ) When I am visiting my family back home in England I often plug...
  10. sound settings revert to defaults

in Windows 10 Support
    sound settings revert to defaults: I've set the audio settings and saved them SEVERAL times. I know how to do it correctly. Windows 10 will not save my settings. They revert to the defaults. When I select any of my saved schemes, every sound is the default. AARRGGHH!! *Mad 29207