Windows 10: All sound/video players play on their own after pausing

Discus and support All sound/video players play on their own after pausing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This started a while ago and windows keeps updating with the same issue persisting. Basically, if I pause any video or any audio from any player... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alaa_713, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Alaa_713 Win User

All sound/video players play on their own after pausing

This started a while ago and windows keeps updating with the same issue persisting. Basically, if I pause any video or any audio from any player whether it be online or offline, it stays paused for a bit (about 2 minutes) then the volume panel flashes and it starts again on its own. If I close a tab with a video and I had another open with a paused video, it will also start playing that, like it can't be without sound for more than 2 minutes. If there is nothing to play in any tab, it will keep flashing the volume panel frantically anyway. If I close the browser, it stops flashing, but if I start a new session and click on ANY video/audio, it will enter the loop again. Offline video players are the same.

:)

Alaa_713, Aug 8, 2019

2. Video Player Keeps Pausing and playing

when i play any Video of any format the Player Keeps pausing and start playing again and it happens again and again it barely play video for a minute and keeps on pausing and playing i have tried so many player but it happens with every media player.

Please help me sort out this issue.

** Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures **

Shantanu Manna, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Issues while playing videos through Windows media player. Only getting sound track while playing videos.

Hi Tim,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in sound settings or audio driver is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Are you getting any error message playing the videos? Is the same issue occurring while playing Mp3 music?
    • Is the issue specific while playing a particular video file extension?
    • is the issue occurring only in Windows Media Player? Have you checked the issue with other video player?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to run Windows Media Player Library
    and Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter. Check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and click on
    Troubleshooting.

3. Then click on View All on the left panel of the Screen.

4. Click on Windows Media Player Library
    and Windows Media Player Settings.

5. Click on Next and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with sound in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 8, 2019
  4. All sound/video players play on their own after pausing

Video Player Keeps Pausing and playing

Hello Shantanu,

We would like to know more about this concern for us to identify the cause of the issue and then find the proper resolution for it. Please provide the following information:

• When was the last time you were able to play the videos without encountering this issue?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    • What video player/ media player you're using when playing videos?
    • Have you tried playing the same videos on a different device? If so, please check if the same issue happens.
    • Can you also please confirm the current build of your Windows 10?

(Type winver into the Cortana search box, then hit
      Enter
      .)

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

All sound/video players play on their own after pausing

1. All sound/video players play on their own after pausing - Similar Threads - sound video players

2. VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY: Video pause and play automatically only when I use an internal Youtube, google or 3rd party software windows media player, VLC, films &TVs . It happens only when I am playing a video or audio.it also happens when the window is minimized. No virus after scanissues in Windows...
  3. VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY: Video pause and play automatically only when I use an internal Youtube, google or 3rd party software windows media player, VLC, films &TVs . It happens only when I am playing a video or audio.it also happens when the window is minimized. No virus after scanissues in Windows...
  4. VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Video plays after pausing and will not stop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video plays after pausing and will not stop: I am having a problem where videos will continue to play if you pause the video. This happens with the spotify app as well. I would pause it and about 10 seconds later it starts to play on its own. I tried uninstalling the browsers and reinstalling them with no luck, the...
  6. Videos on all media players and browsers keep unpausing immediately after I pause

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos on all media players and browsers keep unpausing immediately after I pause: Hello, I am a Windows 10 user. Videos on all media players and browsers keep unpausing immediately after I pause. I will pause a video on spotify or youtube or netflix, and it immediately begins playing after a second of being paused. When I have headphones plugged in and...
  7. SOUNDS KEEPS ON PAUSING AND PLAYING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SOUNDS KEEPS ON PAUSING AND PLAYING: hello! i would just like to share the problem that i have with my laptop Lenovo Ideapad 320 whenever i play music or watch videos it will automatically pause and play itself. i tried uninstalling some drivers but the problem still persist and is very frustrating for a...
  8. Paused videos and audio resume on their own

in Browsers and Email
    Paused videos and audio resume on their own: Hello, All paused media restart on their own after about 30 seconds whether the page is up or minimized. This happens on Edge and Chrome but not Mozilla. It also happens on paused videos as well as audio streams like Spotify. I have to close the tabs or navigate away to get...
  9. Paused videos and audio resume on their own

in Browsers and Email
    Paused videos and audio resume on their own: Hello, Windows 10 Home vers. 2004 / OS Build 19041.450 New to the forums, first post, so I hope you will excuse me if I'm not posting correctly. Please let me know! I tried to find my issue already discussed but no luck so far. All paused media restart on their own after...
  10. When pausing a youtube video sound increases on play

in Browsers and Email
    When pausing a youtube video sound increases on play: There are also volume sliders for each browser - take a look to see if those change when you pause (right-click the Windows volume tray icon->Open Volume Mixer). [img]