Windows 10: All sound/video players play on their own after pausing

Discus and support All sound/video players play on their own after pausing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This started a while ago and windows keeps updating with the same issue persisting. Basically, if I pause any video or any audio from any player... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alaa_713, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Alaa_713 Win User

All sound/video players play on their own after pausing

This started a while ago and windows keeps updating with the same issue persisting. Basically, if I pause any video or any audio from any player whether it be online or offline, it stays paused for a bit (about 2 minutes) then the volume panel flashes and it starts again on its own. If I close a tab with a video and I had another open with a paused video, it will also start playing that, like it can't be without sound for more than 2 minutes. If there is nothing to play in any tab, it will keep flashing the volume panel frantically anyway. If I close the browser, it stops flashing, but if I start a new session and click on ANY video/audio, it will enter the loop again. Offline video players are the same.

:)

Alaa_713, Aug 8, 2019

2. Video Player Keeps Pausing and playing

when i play any Video of any format the Player Keeps pausing and start playing again and it happens again and again it barely play video for a minute and keeps on pausing and playing i have tried so many player but it happens with every media player.

Please help me sort out this issue.

** Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures **

Shantanu Manna, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Issues while playing videos through Windows media player. Only getting sound track while playing videos.

Hi Tim,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in sound settings or audio driver is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Are you getting any error message playing the videos? Is the same issue occurring while playing Mp3 music?
    • Is the issue specific while playing a particular video file extension?
    • is the issue occurring only in Windows Media Player? Have you checked the issue with other video player?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to run Windows Media Player Library
    and Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter. Check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and click on
    Troubleshooting.

3. Then click on View All on the left panel of the Screen.

4. Click on Windows Media Player Library
    and Windows Media Player Settings.

5. Click on Next and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with sound in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 8, 2019
  4. All sound/video players play on their own after pausing

Video Player Keeps Pausing and playing

Hello Shantanu,

We would like to know more about this concern for us to identify the cause of the issue and then find the proper resolution for it. Please provide the following information:

• When was the last time you were able to play the videos without encountering this issue?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    • What video player/ media player you're using when playing videos?
    • Have you tried playing the same videos on a different device? If so, please check if the same issue happens.
    • Can you also please confirm the current build of your Windows 10?

(Type winver into the Cortana search box, then hit
      Enter
      .)

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

All sound/video players play on their own after pausing

1. All sound/video players play on their own after pausing - Similar Threads - sound video players

2. Netflix videos pause and play automatically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Netflix videos pause and play automatically: hi team, While using netflix application on windows 10, video pauses and plays automatically again and again. Also windows menu pops up repeated(menu shown after windows key press)...
  3. pop sound in the headphones when I pause a video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pop sound in the headphones when I pause a video: I hear a pop sound in the right headphone when pausing a video. This issue is occurring in the following way: I pause a video, a minute later I hear this annoying sound, I start the video again, and hear this sound again. I tried to update the drivers from Realtek and it...
  4. Play video with sound repeatedly from a video

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Play video with sound repeatedly from a video: I found this problem in some of my media player software that i was using, Media Player Classic with KLite media codec installed and XunLei Media Player. for eg. a video in the length of 10 minutes, it will repeat the 2 second of the audio sound from the video, repeat the...
  5. Does anyone know why, when I play movies or videos it pauses and then plays and then pauses...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does anyone know why, when I play movies or videos it pauses and then plays and then pauses...: Thanks for any solutions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/does-anyone-know-why-when-i-play-movies-or-videos/7d38bb3d-88b8-4925-9543-f21e03b8939f
  6. When pausing a youtube video sound increases on play

in Browsers and Email
    When pausing a youtube video sound increases on play: There are also volume sliders for each browser - take a look to see if those change when you pause (right-click the Windows volume tray icon->Open Volume Mixer). [img]
  7. Not all Videos Play on Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Not all Videos Play on Facebook: Upgraded a Windows 7 desktop to Windows 10, now many videos do not play. The screen is green but the sound plays. Any suggestions? It seems to be on Facebook only. 15093
  8. MSI video card place all sound drivers with its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MSI video card place all sound drivers with its own: my newly installed MSI and Nvidia GeForce GT 710 video card apparently had sound drivers on its installation disk. The sound drivers were installed. All other sound drivers disappeared. All sound for my PC has been diverted to my HDTV speakers. My HD television is my second...
  9. All Video Players Crash

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    All Video Players Crash: hi. since i move in to win 10 i had a huge problem with videos. when i play a video after 1-2 minute player crash and not responding. i try many players like media player classic,kmplayer,power dvd and all of them have the same problem. also remove windows media player not...
  10. Sound louder than usual when playing media after pausing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound louder than usual when playing media after pausing.: Kind of a hard problem to explain, but whenever I play anything after pausing it, the sound is randomly VERY loud, but the volume number never changes. For example: my usual listening level with headphones is 8. Say I'm listening to music with iTunes. I pause it for a bit,...