Windows 10: All startup programs disappeared and I can't get them back like they were

Discus and support All startup programs disappeared and I can't get them back like they were in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, so my computer randomly decided a few days ago that it does not want to start Discord, Logitech G Hub, Pushbullet etc. on boot anymore. They are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DOXMARE, Mar 13, 2020.

1. All startup programs disappeared and I can't get them back like they were

Hey,

so my computer randomly decided a few days ago that it does not want to start Discord, Logitech G Hub, Pushbullet etc. on boot anymore. They are not even listed in the start-up tab in Task Manager anymore although in each of their settings the start-up is enabled. I tried working around it with the start-up folder and WhatInStartup but they don't open minimized anymore - really annoying. Anybody has a solution?

submitted by /u/DOXMARE
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DOXMARE, Mar 13, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 13, 2020
  4. All startup programs disappeared and I can't get them back like they were

Startup Programs Disappearing after a few reboots

Hi, I'm using Windows 10 Pro 1909, and I've got this problem for a long time now. There's a few programs (like OneDrive) that somehow gets removed from the startup list. I have to go to the settings of the program and check start with windows, but after
    a few restarts it disappears and it only happens with a few apps(OneDrive, 4Kstogram, Unfied Remote). What should I do? Isn't there a script or something that would run on every startup and add these apps to the startup ?

MágneszTű, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

All startup programs disappeared and I can't get them back like they were

1. All startup programs disappeared and I can't get them back like they were - Similar Threads - startup programs disappeared

2. Speakers and Headphone's output literally disappeared and I cannot get them back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speakers and Headphone's output literally disappeared and I cannot get them back: 2 weeks ago, all of a sudden, my headphones stopped working on my laptop, as well as my laptop's own built-in speakers.I tried my headphones on other devices and they worked perfectly. After couple of days of trying the solutions I have found on the internet, one worked. The...
  3. Speakers and Headphone's output literally disappeared and I cannot get them back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speakers and Headphone's output literally disappeared and I cannot get them back: 2 weeks ago, all of a sudden, my headphones stopped working on my laptop, as well as my laptop's own built-in speakers.I tried my headphones on other devices and they worked perfectly. After couple of days of trying the solutions I have found on the internet, one worked. The...
  4. All of my photos disappeared, how can I get them back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All of my photos disappeared, how can I get them back?: I opened my computer and every photo is gone. Downloads, drawings, photos, everything. All other files are still there but the folders the photos were in are even gone. The computer hadn't restarted, and no new applications installed, no updates either. Why did this happen...
  5. All of my photos disappeared, how can I get them back?

All of my photos disappeared, how can I get them back?: I opened my computer and every photo is gone. Downloads, drawings, photos, everything. All other files are still there but the folders the photos were in are even gone. The computer hadn't restarted, and no new applications installed, no updates either. Why did this happen...
  6. My minecraft worlds disappeared and I cant get them back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft worlds disappeared and I cant get them back.: Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to recover my lost world that suddenly disappeared after I saved and exited. One cause I may know of is that I was messing with the F11 key changing it from fullscreen to windowed borderless, but I'm almost positive I only pressed it...
  7. live mail contacts disappeared. how to get them back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    live mail contacts disappeared. how to get them back: I use Live Mail. My contacts list has disappeared. When I create a new mail note live mail can not find people that are or were on my contacts list. How do I restore my lost contacts? Thank you I can see my contacts list when I open mail using Outlook.com....
  8. all my programs and files disappeared and I can't find help to get it back...Please help if...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    all my programs and files disappeared and I can't find help to get it back...Please help if...: I did an update and all my information, files, and programs disappeared... I read through the forum for answers and it looks like I got logged on with a "temporary profile". I don't know how to get it back to my old settings as it won't let me use the same login name. I...
  9. my documents have disappeared - how to get them back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my documents have disappeared - how to get them back: After a brief down time for pc internet provider all my documents disappeared. how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-documents-have-disappeared-how-to-get-them-back/696c9a65-ab6b-4984-8f02-fa4bb1db9f20"
  10. Change fromW 7 to 10 and lost all emails that were in 7. How do I get them back?

Change fromW 7 to 10 and lost all emails that were in 7. How do I get them back?: I want to recover W 7 emails that I can't find after changing to W10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-fromw-7-to-10-and-lost-all-emails-that-were/eb9a8a1f-6147-4fd3-ad36-ef782884dd82