Windows 10: All sticky notes are GONE after update

Discus and support All sticky notes are GONE after update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I found my sticky notes closed this morning. And when I opened the app, the note list was EMPTY!!! Since I always keep my account logged in, I assume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RRRRR12, Feb 16, 2021.

1. RRRRR12 Win User

All sticky notes are GONE after update

I found my sticky notes closed this morning. And when I opened the app, the note list was EMPTY!!!

Since I always keep my account logged in, I assume the notes are synced and somehow backed up.

Then I found notes on my other laptop were also GONE... :

WOW

How could you get things synced like this???

PS I didn't find any old data folders or .SNT files.

:)

RRRRR12, Feb 16, 2021

2. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Feb 16, 2021
  3. Sticky Note Update

Hi Joey,

To disable Insights on Sticky Notes, please follow these steps:

• Open Sticky Notes.
    • Click on the Menu (3-dots) button.
    • Click on the Settings button.
    • Turn off Enable insights.

Let us know how it goes.

Meliton Dec, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

1. All sticky notes are GONE after update - Similar Threads - sticky notes are

2. Sticky Notes Note Updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes Note Updating: I had to recently get a new computer for work that could support Windows 11 due to more of the companies software we use updating to Windows 11. I have attempted to open up sticky notes multiple times, but everytime I have opened up sticky notes, it get's stuck on a window...
  3. Sticky Notes Note Updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes Note Updating: I had to recently get a new computer for work that could support Windows 11 due to more of the companies software we use updating to Windows 11. I have attempted to open up sticky notes multiple times, but everytime I have opened up sticky notes, it get's stuck on a window...
  4. After reboot, not all sticky notes returns.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    After reboot, not all sticky notes returns.: I currently have seven sticky notes open. However, after reboot, three come back up. I have to go into each one of the remaining and open them, resize, and put where I want them. And it's not the same notes that remain, it seems at random. I've tried this several times, seven...
  5. Sticky Notes after last update

Sticky Notes after last update: Hi. So today I updated my Windows and turns out it was a bad idea. I use a lot of Sticky Notes and they were badly affected. Before the update, I could just double-click the icon and all the notes would minimalize. Now, I do just that - and this abomination appears:...
  6. After the latest update from Windows 10 all of my Sticky Notes are gone.

After the latest update from Windows 10 all of my Sticky Notes are gone.: I'm really NOT impressed. The latest forced Windows 10 update seems to have deleted ALL of my sticky notes except for one unimportant one. Is there a way to get them back please? Or are they just gone forever. I had a lot of very important notes on there... what on earth is...
  7. Sticky Notes Formatting Shortcuts Gone & Sticky Notes Doesn't Always Auto-Launch after...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sticky Notes Formatting Shortcuts Gone & Sticky Notes Doesn't Always Auto-Launch after...: Greetings, There used to be handy shortcut buttons for applying basic formatting to Sticky Notes (bold, underline, etc). I first noticed these buttons were missing from the bottom of the Sticky Notes window about the time I updated to Windows 10 version 1903. I'm aware...
  8. UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES: HOW DOW I UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-old-sticky-notes-to-new-sticky-notes/62700545-b239-49ff-a9c3-a43ce1e4435a
  9. Updating sticky notes

Updating sticky notes: On two of my PCs sticky notes has been updated to the latest version 3.0.118.0. However on another PC it seems stuck at version 2.1.18.0. I've tried getting the store to check for updates, as well as manually removing the app and re-installing it from the store, but it always...
  10. Sticky notes gone...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky notes gone...: Hey all, While using sticky notes, they suddenly disappeared... I can technically open the app and it appears on my taskbar but other than that it seems to do nothing... I've tried the taskbar's shortcut for making a new note but that does nothing either... Any...