Windows 10: All Storage Devices slow speed

Discus and support All Storage Devices slow speed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have a 240gb ssd, 2tb HDD and a 160gb HDD. My system is good i have 16gb ram as well but for some reason my drives have become extremely slow. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ExoticLoli, Oct 8, 2022.

1. All Storage Devices slow speed

i have a 240gb ssd, 2tb HDD and a 160gb HDD. My system is good i have 16gb ram as well but for some reason my drives have become extremely slow. The speed goes from 18mb down to 0kb in a few seconds and then remains that low. it sometimes goes up to 1.3mbps but thats about it i used crystaldisk to check my drives and all seem fine in terms of speed and health. i did some basic troubleshooting that is update windows, updated the drives and even replaced the wire for my drives but still no luck.

:)

ExoticLoli, Oct 8, 2022

2. Microsoft store download speeds and windows 10 app load speeds are very slow

Hi Riel,

• The latest update I have showing is "2018-02 Cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64 based system KB4074588"
    • I've tried all the below steps suggested by Eeshwar Kumar in this link: Redirecting
    • And also all by Jane La in the below: Redirecting

Reuben

ReubenFaleiro, Oct 8, 2022
  3. Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Oct 8, 2022
  4. jraptor02 Win User

All Storage Devices slow speed

Menu Scroll Speed is very slow.

I was wondering if there was a way to increase the scroll speed of the menu's in Edge. I just switched from chrome and it takes forever to scroll in a menu in edge.

NOTE: This is not a corrupt file issue. It scrolls just is really slow.

I use a lot of drop down lists that are very long. It literally scrolls less than 1/4 the speed that chrome does....

Any suggestions?

jraptor02, Oct 8, 2022
Thema:

All Storage Devices slow speed

1. All Storage Devices slow speed - Similar Threads - Storage Devices slow

2. Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device: Hello, I've noticed a significant decrease in internet speeds on my mobile device compared to usual. Web pages take longer to load, and streaming services frequently buffer despite having a strong Wi-Fi connection. I've restarted my device and router, but the slow speeds...
  3. Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device: Hello, I've noticed a significant decrease in internet speeds on my mobile device compared to usual. Web pages take longer to load, and streaming services frequently buffer despite having a strong Wi-Fi connection. I've restarted my device and router, but the slow speeds...
  4. Storage Devices Very Slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage Devices Very Slow: i have a 240gb ssd, 2tb HDD and a 160gb HDD. My system is good i have 16gb ram as well but for some reason my drives have become extremely slow. The speed goes from 18mb down to 0kb in a few seconds and then remains that low. during downloading/uploading and transfering files...
  5. Storage Devices Very Slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storage Devices Very Slow: i have a 240gb ssd, 2tb HDD and a 160gb HDD. My system is good i have 16gb ram as well but for some reason my drives have become extremely slow. The speed goes from 18mb down to 0kb in a few seconds and then remains that low. during downloading/uploading and transfering files...
  6. Storage Devices Very Slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. All Storage Devices slow speed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All Storage Devices slow speed: i have a 240gb ssd, 2tb HDD and a 160gb HDD. My system is good i have 16gb ram as well but for some reason my drives have become extremely slow. The speed goes from 18mb down to 0kb in a few seconds and then remains that low. during downloading/uploading and transfering files...
  8. All Storage Devices slow speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All Storage Devices slow speed: i have a 240gb ssd, 2tb HDD and a 160gb HDD. My system is good i have 16gb ram as well but for some reason my drives have become extremely slow. The speed goes from 18mb down to 0kb in a few seconds and then remains that low. it sometimes goes up to 1.3mbps but thats about it...
  9. All Storage Devices slow speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Storage Devices slow speed: i have a 240gb ssd, 2tb HDD and a 160gb HDD. My system is good i have 16gb ram as well but for some reason my drives have become extremely slow. The speed goes from 18mb down to 0kb in a few seconds and then remains that low. it sometimes goes up to 1.3mbps but thats about it...
  10. Internet speed is slow on all browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet speed is slow on all browsers: Hi, after the recent updateFebruary 2020 of windows 10 all my browsers like brave, firefox, chrome have a very slow speed to browse maximum of 64kbps my internet speed works fine on all my other devicesphone or pc. I also noticed idm's download speed works smoothly as usual....