Windows 10: All Store Apps are stuck at Pending, for day’s

Discus and support All Store Apps are stuck at Pending, for day’s in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; except two stuck at Downloading. entire pc is idle. No cpu, no disk, no network access. no errors or message. Just sitting there. yes, i’ve run... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AlexBoge, Jun 26, 2019.

1. AlexBoge Win User

All Store Apps are stuck at Pending, for day’s

except two stuck at Downloading.

entire pc is idle. No cpu, no disk, no network access.

no errors or message. Just sitting there.

yes, i’ve run every troubleshooter which report no issue on this brand new install with nothing installed.

any ideas?

:)

AlexBoge, Jun 26, 2019

2. Windows 10 store on phone stuck pending

Yes! Yes! Yes! I have found the solution a little bit typical but it will save you from resets and losing your data.

STEPS

1. Select update all in downloads and updates in store in windows 10 mobile phone.

2. Let them start downloading .

3. Now select pause all in same menu.

4. This time you will get two option in front of all apps resume and cancel even on those apps which are stuck.

5. Now cancel the every app from list by clicking on cross one by one.

6. Now you have got empty download list but still you will see stuck apps in phone's app list at pending.

7. Again open the store and search there for the same app which is stuck on your phone.

8. Click on install on app page in store and wait.

9. A pop up menu will come written something went wrong just close it and keep waiting on same page.

10. Now the final step app will start downloading automatically and what you have to do is just click on cross when it comes.

11. BINGO! App has been removed from your app list no hard reset no lose of data just a little patience is required i have found the solution myself because i was sailing in same boat.

sahilsharma125, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store Updates stuck on "pending"

The latest updates from Windows Store are all stuck on pending.

This is not something which has happened before, and it appears that there was a successful update of four apps on 4th April, so not too long ago.

Any suggestions on how to get things moving?

I have used two different internet connections so that isn't the issue.

Alison01326, Jun 26, 2019
  4. All Store Apps are stuck at Pending, for day’s

WP8: All my podcasts are stuck in 'Pending'

I noticed this morning that none of my podcast subscriptions had been updated. When I looked at the list of Downloads in the Store, I saw that all the missing episodes were there and marked as "Pending". There was also two episodes that I'd
    successfully downloaded and listened to a few days ago -- one of those episodes was listed as "Completed" and another was listed "Waiting for Wi-Fi".

(NOTE: I know that the out-of-the-box setting for podcast downloads requires a connection to wifi. I've been connected to wifi for at least the last 24 hours.)

I think that the Podcast app is horked and is stuck in some kind of error state.

I've tried:

- toggling wifi

- restarting the phone

- enabling podcast download over 4G

- restarting the phone after disabling wifi

- deleting some of the pending episodes

- connecting to a different wifi SSID

Anyone have any suggestions?

-Ben

Benjamin Day, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

All Store Apps are stuck at Pending, for day’s

1. All Store Apps are stuck at Pending, for day’s - Similar Threads - Store Apps are

2. microsoft store downloads in pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store downloads in pending: I have two downloads that are in the pending status. I have signed out and back in and have run wsreset. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-downloads-in-pending/91f18cd0-d7a2-47d8-b797-13f515678b98"
  3. All downloads are stuck on pending.

All downloads are stuck on pending.: All of my downloads in the microsoft store are stuck on pending, and none of them are starting to download. This also means I can't download anything in the xbox (beta) with the game pass....
  4. Microsoft Store updates and download apps pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store updates and download apps pending: Meyna here. It's been a few months and the downloaded apps on Microsoft Store on my PC has been pending. I do not why is this happening. Pls help me here. I've been using genuine Windows for a very long time since 1999 and i do not want to be disappointed here....
  5. Windows Update Stuck on Download Pending

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Stuck on Download Pending: I own a HP Spectre x360 and sometime last month I have not been able to receive windows updates. I have tired many of the tips out there from running a reset code to deleting the Software Distribution downloads folder to no luck. Was wondering if anyone had any ideas of...
  6. Microsoft Store App Stuck on "Install"

Microsoft Store App Stuck on "Install": I just performed a clean install of Windows 10 Pro Version 1803. I was installing Snip and Sketch from the Microsoft Apps Store, it completed the download and began the install, however, did not complete. 1/ I have and HP Desktop with a high speed internet connection....
  7. Windows store apps in the download queue pending forever

Windows store apps in the download queue pending forever: [ATTACH] This is what it looks like. Essentially, my problem is that there are two non-existent downloads in the download queue, making what I want to download (or in this case update) be pending forever. I tried logging out and signing back in the store, using wsreset.exe,...
  8. Windows update stuck at 80% all day

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update stuck at 80% all day: My screen says Working on updates 80% Dont turn off your pc. This will take a while. All days seems a bit too long! This is all thats on the scrreen. No mouse. I have turned it off but it comes back to this screen when i thurn it in again. Any suggestions?...
  9. Windows update pending, windows store cannot download apps.

Windows update pending, windows store cannot download apps.: Hey there, I'm having trouble with my new windows laptop, when I try to update windows store apps or just download netflix I get an error message ( 0x80D03805 ). Please can anyone help me troubleshoot this problem? I cant update my window it gives me a message and never...
  10. tried download app from microsoft store "pending" ?

tried download app from microsoft store "pending" ?: tried download app onto edge but am getting only "pending" notification.. yet apps downloaded yesterday without glitch. whats causing this?*Shock what? no help yet? I guess ill have to ask elsewhere.*Mad 78446

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store stuck pending