Windows 10: All Store Apps like Mail, Calendar, Photos and App store

Discus and support All Store Apps like Mail, Calendar, Photos and App store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I am experiencing an issue on every app that i try to open which came with windows "There’s a problem with OneNoteAll Apps. Reinstall the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KAKA SAMUEL, Jun 23, 2020.

1. All Store Apps like Mail, Calendar, Photos and App store

Hi, I am experiencing an issue on every app that i try to open which came with windows "There’s a problem with OneNoteAll Apps. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator". I can only run Third Party applications like chrome for browsing!. Not even Microsoft edge can open!. Any one with any idea and perhaps a Solution to this Problem?.

:)

KAKA SAMUEL, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. All Store Apps like Mail, Calendar, Photos and App store :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 23, 2020
  4. philc43 Win User

All Store Apps like Mail, Calendar, Photos and App store

Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

All Store Apps like Mail, Calendar, Photos and App store

1. All Store Apps like Mail, Calendar, Photos and App store - Similar Threads - Store Apps Mail

2. All the standard windows apps like mail windows store photos and all such are completely...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All the standard windows apps like mail windows store photos and all such are completely...: I just re installed windows and wiped ALL data from it and it has been blank even though I completely reinstalled windows with no keeping of data....
  3. All the standard windows apps like mail windows store photos and all such are completely...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All the standard windows apps like mail windows store photos and all such are completely...: I just re installed windows and wiped ALL data from it and it has been blank even though I completely reinstalled windows with no keeping of data....
  4. All the standard windows apps like mail windows store photos and all such are completely...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Store app "Mail and Calendar" totally not working with Gmail accounts.

in Browsers and Email
    Store app "Mail and Calendar" totally not working with Gmail accounts.: It's been working in the past but recently but it has completely given up on Gmail. It hangs up in various (multiple) ways. I tried to manually install Gmail (via "advanced" method in settings >> Manage accounts >> add account) then it works only in "Mail" side of the app...
  6. Cannot install Windows preinstalled apps like Store, Mail, Calendar, etc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install Windows preinstalled apps like Store, Mail, Calendar, etc.: I have an HP EliteDesk 800. I reset the PC and Windows reinstalled but without its regular apps like Store, Mail, Calendar, etc. I reset it again and same thing. I found there is a PowerShell command to run to install the whole package, but I get this error: [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows 10 mail and calendar app... change store location?

Windows 10 mail and calendar app... change store location?: How to do what I wrote above? I have multiple accounts with many many storage data and my C: is very small. I need to use D: but in the options I cant move its data storage location!!! 83767
  8. Calendar, Mail and Store app problems

Calendar, Mail and Store app problems: Calendar and Mail app don't work: I click on their icons. Nothing happens. The system is able to launch Store, I have several app updates that are pending, but when I try to download them I get an error as response (download seem to work, while installation don't). I tried...
  9. App store and Photo app annoying

App store and Photo app annoying: Basically I have a problem... Every time I leave my computer for more than 5 minutes the App Store and Photo app opens. It is bugging me as it minimizes games I am in. I then just right click and exit. Any ideas on how to prevent this? 17180
  10. Mail & Calendar App Update Now In Store

Mail & Calendar App Update Now In Store: New Mail & Calendar App Update Ready in Store Version 17.6568. 46331.0 Just done mine and downloaded and installed ok 44385