Windows 10: All streamed videos are low quality

Discus and support All streamed videos are low quality in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi There, No matter what service I use, BBC iPlayer, Sky Go and most online streaming services, the quality of the video seems very poor and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by louisryderZX, Mar 4, 2019.

1. All streamed videos are low quality

Hi There,

No matter what service I use, BBC iPlayer, Sky Go and most online streaming services, the quality of the video seems very poor and pixelated.

I have fast internet (200mbps).

I have ensured all drivers are up to date.

I have disabled windows defender and security.

I have tried different browsers and different players.

And now I'm a bit stuck.

Any ideas on what maybe causing this?

:)

louisryderZX, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Hunaid786 Win User

Changing Streaming Video Quality C3-01

Hey Guys, I need help !

How do I change the quality of video that is streamed, like streaming youtube videos to a 480p or atleast 360p !

Using HIGH SPEED WiFi and using it upto its full extend i.e. upto 10 mbps, we can surely and easily stream even HD video, but as This Device supports only upto 480p I just want the Streamed Videos to be of much better QUALITY.

The Quality of Streaming video/audio is Aweful, not even a 240p and fully Pixelated video.

Please Help me out !

Suggest me any Apps too if out there !

Hunaid786, Mar 4, 2019
  3. PhilFancy Win User
    OneDrive: Video Stream in Internet Explorer (Windows 7) low quality issue

We are using OneDrive as part of our Office 365 E3 subscriptions.

The users are uploading lots of files to OneDrive. When they upload mp4 video files and try to open them in the browser some of them have massive quality issues. All people having quality issues do not have the gear icon on the bottom to change quality level.

It turns out that all Windows 10 users with Internet Explorer have great quality.

All Windows 7 users with Internet Explorer have quality issues and the gear icon is missing. In alternative browsers like Chrome quality is fine.

According to this Windows 7 users seem to have lower quality in Microsoft Stream as well. Windows 10 users are fine is Stream as well.

Is there any plugin or setting to rise the quality Windows 7 users get playing videos? Flash Player (really Microsoft?) is up to date on the machines.

I know Windows 7 is old. Will be replaced step by step in 2019. But till then I need a solution for our users.

EDIT: Seems that Windows 7 is using a Flash Player for streaming, Windows 10 is using HTML5 video player. How to force Win 7 to use HTML5?

PhilFancy, Mar 4, 2019
  4. All streamed videos are low quality

Video streaminh Low quality

Vimeo just updated their app and it made a world of difference. Now videos stream from there in perfect looking quality.

michail71---01, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

All streamed videos are low quality

1. All streamed videos are low quality - Similar Threads - streamed videos are

2. Low resolution on images and text and low res video playback/video streaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low resolution on images and text and low res video playback/video streaming: Hello, I had an older ideapad that would display 4k and 1080p if 4k not offered with no issues since 2017. In Nov/22, all of the sudden low res text, images, and videos played low res contantly. It plays 4k like a 1080, it plays 1080 like a 720. One interesting fact: I...
  3. Low resolution on images and text and low res video playback/video streaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low resolution on images and text and low res video playback/video streaming: Hello, I had an older ideapad that would display 4k and 1080p if 4k not offered with no issues since 2017. In Nov/22, all of the sudden low res text, images, and videos played low res contantly. It plays 4k like a 1080, it plays 1080 like a 720. One interesting fact: I...
  4. Low resolution on images and text and low res video playback/video streaming

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Amazon Prime Video app not streaming beyond HD quality

Amazon Prime Video app not streaming beyond HD quality: Hi Everyone,I'm using Amazon Prime Video for Windows app in my laptop. I used to stream movies in that app at HD 1080p quality.. But I don't know why in the recent days, I'm just getting only HD quality which is considered 720p. I tried playing in Edge, Chrome, Opera but...
  6. low streaming bandwith

in Windows 10 Gaming
    low streaming bandwith: I have played fh4 since oktober 2020. I was playing on medium but noticed that i can play it on high graphics 60fps no lag nothing. but then in februari something strange happend and that is the low streaming bandwith. If i drive above 250 kph it gives an unplayable lag and...
  7. Video streaming quality and optimization on an older system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video streaming quality and optimization on an older system: Does DirectX (version etc.) effect video streaming quality? I have an older 2 core system (amd athlon x2 64-bit) that I'm using connected to my TV as mostly a video streaming device. I have installed what I believe is the best display driver for this aged display adapter...
  8. Adobe AE renders video at super low quality

Adobe AE renders video at super low quality: Hello, I have a Acer Predator Helios 300 running 2018 adobe AE CC, but when i render the video and watch it, the quality is wayyyyy lower than the preview and the original video (shot on Panasonic fz300). I have all the settings as high as possible but to no avail. I have...
  9. Netflix App Low Quality Streaming

Netflix App Low Quality Streaming: After upgrading to Win 10 my streaming quality is lousy in my NF app. I don't see any settings for this. Any help appreciated. 19185
  10. Why does MPC-HC have such a low quality video?

Why does MPC-HC have such a low quality video?: [img] [img] It looks, like MPC is missing antialiasing. I switched to VLC because of this, but I like MPC's GUI more. Is there a way to fix this or it is just a design flaw? I remember MPC to play videos normally years ago. EDIT: Using MPC-BE now, it has got...