Windows 10: All system audio coming through mic

Discus and support All system audio coming through mic in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I use the mic on my headset, it picks up all of my system audio, even if I unplg my mic from my headset. The headset itself uses a three-band... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aussierecroommemer42, Dec 23, 2020.

1. All system audio coming through mic

Whenever I use the mic on my headset, it picks up all of my system audio, even if I unplg my mic from my headset. The headset itself uses a three-band 3.5 mm connector, which is split into the green and red 3.5 mm ports. What should I do to fix this?

submitted by /u/aussierecroommemer42
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/aussierecroommemer42, Dec 23, 2020

2. Lumia 950 mic audio pickup too weak

Hello,

For us to be able to isolate why your audio mic is weak, kindly answer these questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you already contacted B2X regarding your concern?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Gerald Mal, Dec 23, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Dec 23, 2020
  4. All system audio coming through mic

Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

All system audio coming through mic

1. All system audio coming through mic - Similar Threads - system audio coming

2. ALL desktop audio playing through my headset mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALL desktop audio playing through my headset mic: I recently bought a steelseries headset as a replacement to my old headset, and both headsets had an issue where all of the audio that played on my computer would also play through my microphone. My laptop runs off of Realtek Audio Drivers, and It seems like i'm not the only...
  3. ALL desktop audio playing through my headset mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ALL desktop audio playing through my headset mic: I recently bought a steelseries headset as a replacement to my old headset, and both headsets had an issue where all of the audio that played on my computer would also play through my microphone. My laptop runs off of Realtek Audio Drivers, and It seems like i'm not the only...
  4. audio playing through mic?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio playing through mic?: okay so discord is picking up any audio i play. youtube, games, notification noises. they all go through and people in voice calls can hear. I've tried updating drivers, disabling stereo mix. nothing helps. this only happens when I use my headset. it doesn't happen if I just...
  5. All audio playing through mic

All audio playing through mic: All of my audio including people's voices are playing through my microphone on discord, games and when I'm just testing my mic. When I mute my microphone on my headset, the audio of whatever is on my desktop still plays through my mic. This also occurred on an old headset. My...
  6. PC audio coming through mic

PC audio coming through mic: everytime i talk to my friends in all contact platforms they always tell me that they can hear my pc audio any ideas on how to fix it ive tried setting my pc volume to the lowest volume i can handle and also my mic boost...
  7. Audio Through Mic

Audio Through Mic: When using my mic people can hear my pc audio such as music and games this occurs in all games, calls, meetings. I have seen multiple methods but none have worked even when I mute my headset my computer audio still plays through my mic. How can I fix this...
  8. Audio not coming through properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio not coming through properly: For some reason, all the listening devices I'm plugging in are severely reducing certain sounds. When I listen to a YouTube video, the voices are quiet as a whisper, and when I listen to a song, I only hear the harmonies and some of the instrumentals, with the other sounds...
  9. Desktop audio coming through on the mic?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop audio coming through on the mic?: I've had this issue for quite a while now, whenever there's audio coming from the computer and I'm using a mic talking to someone, they mention that they can hear stuff from my pc. I'm using headphones with a mic built into it. I tested that it's not just the sound from the...
  10. Audio- No audio coming through earphones

Audio- No audio coming through earphones: I have recently built a PC and have installed the Realtek audio driver, but when I plug in earphones no audio comes out. I have checked the "disable front panel jack detection" box yet they still don't work. The earphones are detected in the sound control panel and are set...