Windows 10: All the apps/games have shrunk but nothing else has. Home screen

Discus and support All the apps/games have shrunk but nothing else has. Home screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I do not know how to fix this, I was playing A game and I must've hit a shortcut. Please can you help since the apps and games are small but nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lemon Guy on YT, Jul 31, 2020.

1. All the apps/games have shrunk but nothing else has. Home screen

I do not know how to fix this, I was playing A game and I must've hit a shortcut. Please can you help since the apps and games are small but nothing else, It looks odd.

All the apps/games have shrunk but nothing else has. Home screen [​IMG]

:)

Lemon Guy on YT, Jul 31, 2020
  2. Johannes Win User

PC screen turns on but does nothing else.

Windows 10 home (with latest updates)

On our other PC.
    I believe that something went amiss during the virus scan over night.
    This morning the PC was off when we normally do not shut it down.
    After I pushed the start button, the screen came on but nothing else worked.
    I changed the batteries in the mouse, but that did not make a difference.
    What should be my next step to try to activate this PC.
    BTW, I did not hear the fan come on.

Johannes, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Desktop screen has shrunk - need to restore to original

I downloaded an app from Big Fish - after downloading it, my desktop screen now has shrunk (2 inches of black screen on each side) How can I restore the original desktop size?

DianneChapman, Jul 31, 2020
  4. All the apps/games have shrunk but nothing else has. Home screen

The 'Photos' app for photo viewing has disappeared.

I do not understand this, when I returned to the PC later today my original settings had returned to the start screen, including one other tile which I had also lost but had not yet re-instated. Also the original list of 'All apps' had returned to the start
    screen, including 'Photos'. There is nothing that I am aware of having done that should have caused the original disappearance of some apps from the 'All apps' list and their associated tiles, or that could have caused them to return.

It has therefore been unnecessary to follow your suggested steps, though I have done so anyway and it works as suggested. Note that I had followed your steps 1 & 2 earlier which is why I knew 'Photos' had not disappeared from the PC but was simply not
    visible on the 'All apps' list and hence my inability to re-pin the tile.

Thank you for your reply and understanding my frustration.

Frustrated - Belfast, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

All the apps/games have shrunk but nothing else has. Home screen

1. All the apps/games have shrunk but nothing else has. Home screen - Similar Threads - apps games shrunk

2. my screen shrunk!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen shrunk!: Hi, I'm on a Dynabook and there are strange black barriers along the sides of my computer. I was wondering if anyone has faced this problem before. If you have it would be amazing if you could tell me how to fix it, in a way that a 5th grader would understand. Thank you!...
  3. my screen shrunk!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my screen shrunk!: Hi, I'm on a Dynabook and there are strange black barriers along the sides of my computer. I was wondering if anyone has faced this problem before. If you have it would be amazing if you could tell me how to fix it, in a way that a 5th grader would understand. Thank you!...
  4. my screen shrunk!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Text has suddenly shrunk across some apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text has suddenly shrunk across some apps: Everything has been fine since I've started using my PC with my TV, but all of s sudden today the text size decreased across most of my apps. I switched my input from my PC to watch the TV, but my keyboard was next to me and it's quite possible some combination of keys were...
  6. My screen has been accidently shrunk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen has been accidently shrunk: I have tried all available resolutions but none have worked. The screen was accidently shrunk using keyboard and I cannot rectify this. There are black blocks on either side of computer screen and I need to widen it....
  7. PC screen turns on but does nothing else.

PC screen turns on but does nothing else.: Windows 10 home (with latest updates) On our other PC. I believe that something went amiss during the virus scan over night. This morning the PC was off when we normally do not shut it down. After I pushed the start button, the screen came on but nothing else worked. I...
  8. Desktop screen has shrunk - need to restore to original

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop screen has shrunk - need to restore to original: I downloaded an app from Big Fish - after downloading it, my desktop screen now has shrunk 2 inches of black screen on each side How can I restore the original desktop size?...
  9. My games are lagging but nothing else

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games are lagging but nothing else: Only my games are lagging and none of my apps or browsers are lagging in the slightest... any help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-games-are-lagging-but-nothing-else/75290fb3-eff4-4642-a1af-3cdea218cf18
  10. my screen shrunk

my screen shrunk: how to get my screen and apps back to normal size cant use word due to this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-shrunk/029e9864-add1-4f63-99b4-ecaa2635018a