Windows 10: All the desktop files have moved into all the files on the desktop Office

Discus and support All the desktop files have moved into all the files on the desktop Office in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using a MacbookAir Office Version 16.73 I didn't do anything. All the desktop files moved into all the files of the desktop. I tried moving the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tom Hicks1, Jun 8, 2023.

1. All the desktop files have moved into all the files on the desktop Office

I am using a MacbookAir Office Version 16.73 I didn't do anything. All the desktop files moved into all the files of the desktop. I tried moving the files back onto the desk top but it won't let me since the files are already there. I tried rebooting the computer and it is the same. Can you help?

:)

Tom Hicks1, Jun 8, 2023
  2. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jun 8, 2023
  3. Rhina Vib Win User
    Move Icon to Desktop

Hi Patricia,

For us to better assist you with this concern, we need to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages when you are trying to move the Excel icon to your desktop?
    • Were there any changes made prior to this issue?

You can create an Excel desktop shortcut on your Windows 10 computer by referring to the steps provided in the article on this link.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Jun 8, 2023
  4. DaveM121 Win User

All the desktop files have moved into all the files on the desktop Office

Desktop files not moving

Hi SadFella

Please explain this in more detail . . .

Do you mean you cannot move the files on your Desktop, do they keep springing back into their original location, if so, right click your Desktop, choose 'View' and untick 'Auto-Arrange Icons'

If you mean you cannot move files form your Desktop to another location on your PC, what error(s) are you seeing when you try to do that?

DaveM121, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

All the desktop files have moved into all the files on the desktop Office

1. All the desktop files have moved into all the files on the desktop Office - Similar Threads - desktop files moved

2. all my files on desktop are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all my files on desktop are gone: hello , i logged into my iCloud this morning and after i was done all files on my desktop are gone and got logged out of my accounts . i tried restarting and everything but it didnt do anything . my one drive dose not work and it says the location got changed or got deleted ....
  3. All files in Desktop are hidden, but are visible in the File Explorer> Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All files in Desktop are hidden, but are visible in the File Explorer> Desktop: Hi all,My wife cleaned up my keyboard in the afternoon and then all the files on the desktop are not visible anymore, but they are visible in File Explorer > desktop. So I'm wondering if there are any shortcuts or settings that are causing this. Here are the steps I've...
  4. All files in Desktop are hidden, but are visible in the File Explorer> Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All files in Desktop are hidden, but are visible in the File Explorer> Desktop: Hi all,My wife cleaned up my keyboard in the afternoon and then all the files on the desktop are not visible anymore, but they are visible in File Explorer > desktop. So I'm wondering if there are any shortcuts or settings that are causing this. Here are the steps I've...
  5. All files in Desktop are hidden, but are visible in the File Explorer> Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. All the desktop files have moved into all the files on the desktop Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All the desktop files have moved into all the files on the desktop Office: I am using a MacbookAir Office Version 16.73 I didn't do anything. All the desktop files moved into all the files of the desktop. I tried moving the files back onto the desk top but it won't let me since the files are already there. I tried rebooting the computer and it is...
  7. All the desktop files have moved into all the files on the desktop Office

All the desktop files have moved into all the files on the desktop Office: I am using a MacbookAir Office Version 16.73 I didn't do anything. All the desktop files moved into all the files of the desktop. I tried moving the files back onto the desk top but it won't let me since the files are already there. I tried rebooting the computer and it is...
  8. after move desktop files to onedrive, the file name all became "desktop"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    after move desktop files to onedrive, the file name all became "desktop": Hello!!one of my user's PC had blue screen of death, so then he had to enter the windows by safe mode, then moved the desktop files to onedrive.after he did that, all of the files became one file name"desktop". anyone know how to fix it?thank you!!...
  9. after move desktop files to onedrive, the file name all became "desktop"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after move desktop files to onedrive, the file name all became "desktop": Hello!!one of my user's PC had blue screen of death, so then he had to enter the windows by safe mode, then moved the desktop files to onedrive.after he did that, all of the files became one file name"desktop". anyone know how to fix it?thank you!!...
  10. after move desktop files to onedrive, the file name all became "desktop"