Windows 10: All the games I play weapons automatically scroll.

Discus and support All the games I play weapons automatically scroll. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't know why but all the games I play, my weapons automatically scroll. Anyone else had this before too ? please help. thanks. Specs: MSI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Screwusernames, Apr 16, 2021.

1. All the games I play weapons automatically scroll.

I don't know why but all the games I play, my weapons automatically scroll. Anyone else had this before too ? please help. thanks.

Specs:
    MSI Laptop

GTX 1050 @ 2GB VRAM
    Intel Core i5 7th Gen - @7300HQ

16 Gig RAM

Corsair k55 keyboard

Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed.

:)

Screwusernames, Apr 16, 2021
  2. pedsto Win User

scrolling bad

New event. When placing cursor over a list or row of columns, even the volume bar scrolling is automatic and proceeds to one end of the series and stops. The scrolling also stops when I move the cursor away from the list but am unable to select anything in the list. Not all the possible lists are effected. Other sites have recommended mouse/kb fixes. Have tried all those but the phenomena persists. Have not had any known updates recently and don't have a restore point to try. Any other suggestions? W10Pro 1903

pedsto, Apr 16, 2021
  3. PC hangs when playing games and plays boken game audio in the background.

Hi Merskyl,

Thank you for replying back with the status of the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Does the issue persist only when playing games?
    • Do you face similar issues when you play videos using a video player?

Method 1: I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box next to
      Start
      button and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View all from left side panel of the screen.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, click on
      Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Method 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to uninstall the graphics card driver from
    device manager manually by following the steps from the link below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Display adapter option.
    • Right click on the graphics card driver and select Uninstall option.
    • Restart the computer to reinstall the driver automatically and check if the changes is effective.

Write back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Apr 16, 2021
  4. All the games I play weapons automatically scroll.

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

All the games I play weapons automatically scroll.

1. All the games I play weapons automatically scroll. - Similar Threads - games play weapons

2. Automatic Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatic Scrolling: Is there a way to use the automatic scrolling in the text field of programs, in which it is not possible to activate it by clicking the mouse wheel?I use this funktion a lot, because it's very helpfull to read large texts on the computer, but there are some programms for...
  3. Automatic Scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Scrolling: Is there a way to use the automatic scrolling in the text field of programs, in which it is not possible to activate it by clicking the mouse wheel?I use this funktion a lot, because it's very helpfull to read large texts on the computer, but there are some programms for...
  4. Automatic Scrolling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Automatic scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic scrolling: My computer does not let me use the scroll bar on my right, so I have to use the scroll wheel. Also, for some reason, my computer auto zooms. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-scrolling/5a40a063-5fd7-4412-8af8-c0a3594858a3
  6. Automatic scrolling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic scrolling: My computer does not let me use the scroll bar on my right, so I have to use the scroll wheel. Also, for some reason, my computer auto zooms. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-scrolling/5a40a063-5fd7-4412-8af8-c0a3594858a3
  7. automatic scrolling

automatic scrolling: Why my pc is scrolling down automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-scrolling/adf472c8-73b8-49af-980e-84ebac3cb04b
  8. Automatic scrolling?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic scrolling?: Video below will show off the issue. Only happens in windows applications. I'm using a Razer Black Widow Chroma V2 and a Razer Deathadder Elite for a keyboard and mouse. The Razer sofware is up to date. https://reddit.com/link/gpc435/video/pqt9436irk051/player submitted by...
  9. Trouble playing games and trouble scrolling.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble playing games and trouble scrolling.: Since the long lengthy update of Microsoft, I have had trouble playing games on different sites (hesitates when making moves) and also scrolling when reading articles. How can this be corrected???...
  10. Scrolling automatically

Scrolling automatically: My computer scrolls automatically down at a very fast rate in some but not all areas. For example, scrolling within a web browser or within a game works fine, but within menus or UI, such as the settings tab, or a deckbuilder, it will always scroll down. I can 'fight' the...