Windows 10: All the icons on my taskbar have disappeared.

Discus and support All the icons on my taskbar have disappeared. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All the icons on my taskbar disappeared yesterday. The arrow for hidden icons is showing and when I click it the hidden icons will show. Everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnshDhar, Feb 11, 2022.

1. AnshDhar Win User

All the icons on my taskbar have disappeared.

All the icons on my taskbar disappeared yesterday. The arrow for hidden icons is showing and when I click it the hidden icons will show. Everything else is working. How can I fix this problem without resetting my pc?

:)

AnshDhar, Feb 11, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 11, 2022
  3. Icons In Taskbar Keep Disappearing

I It might make a difference

In this image
    Right click on Combat Example 1

All the icons on my taskbar have disappeared. [​IMG]

Select Properties
    Change Icon

I think you just skipped a step - not right clicking on the program name to get to the properties option

Slartybart, Feb 11, 2022
  4. guthrie Win User

W10 taskbar icons disappearing

Just yesterday my w10-Pro system started having problems with the taskbar icons.

Those on the right-hand side would all disappear, but were restored if I;

1. Did settings hide taskbar on/off,
    2. Expand taskbar to two lines, and then back to one,
    3. Sometimes it temporarily restores things, but then It will then show a few of the icons, with a scroll bar to show the rest.
    As if there were a phantom item taking up all the rest of the space.

1. Restart explorer, machine – no effect.

I did SFC, removed icon cache, etc.
    Ran: DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth
    No change.

Sometimes once restored, it will have a mistaken re-paint of the time/date on to of the right-hand side ones, which corrects on mouse-over.

Nothing new installed, no updates.
    ??

WIndows-10 Pro V. 10.0.19043 Build 19043

guthrie, Feb 11, 2022
Thema:

1. All the icons on my taskbar have disappeared. - Similar Threads - icons taskbar disappeared

2. All my icons disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my icons disappeared: I just got back from a week long trip, and when I returned all my icons disappeared...except for spotify for some reason. I tried everything I could already which boils down to restarting my computer. what in the world do I do...
  3. All my icons disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All my icons disappeared: I just got back from a week long trip, and when I returned all my icons disappeared...except for spotify for some reason. I tried everything I could already which boils down to restarting my computer. what in the world do I do...
  4. All the icons on my taskbar have disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All the icons on my taskbar have disappeared.: All the icons on my taskbar disappeared yesterday. The arrow for hidden icons is showing and when I click it the hidden icons will show. Everything else is working. How can I fix this problem without resetting my pc?...
  5. My taskbar icon have disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar icon have disappeared: After a recent update, when I rebooted my win 10 pro laptop the icons in my task bar have disappeared. Even if I get something to show i.e. battery, it disappear on reboot....
  6. My taskbar icon have disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskbar icon have disappeared: After a recent update, when I rebooted my win 10 pro laptop the icons in my task bar have disappeared. Even if I get something to show i.e. battery, it disappear on reboot....
  7. My taskbar icon have disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. all icon on taskbar disappear but it is still functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all icon on taskbar disappear but it is still functioning: ok i am back with some funny problem.this evening i've clean my windows's junk and just my windows become laggy and cannot switch language input. so, i restarted my pc and after that....... yes, my taskbar's app icon and those button on the right corner disappear. and the...
  9. all icon on taskbar disappear but it is still functioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all icon on taskbar disappear but it is still functioning: ok i am back with some funny problem.this evening i've clean my windows's junk and just my windows become laggy and cannot switch language input. so, i restarted my pc and after that....... yes, my taskbar's app icon and those button on the right corner disappear. and the...
  10. Desktop & Taskbar Icons have disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop & Taskbar Icons have disappeared: All Desktop Icons & Taskbar Icons have disappeared. Why & how do I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-taskbar-icons-have-disappeared/77766c8c-93a0-4e51-915c-75eb1d81c959