Windows 10: All the names in contact list not showing up when sending email ?

Discus and support All the names in contact list not showing up when sending email ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My problem is when I send an email I'm finding that the number of names from the contact list is not the same number of names when sending an email.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BJunior, Nov 22, 2019.

1. BJunior Win User

All the names in contact list not showing up when sending email ?

My problem is when I send an email I'm finding that the number of names from the contact list is not the same number of names when

sending an email.

:)

BJunior, Nov 22, 2019
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

Yahoo Email Contacts List

At work I have a rather large list of contacts, sometimes I have multiple email addresses within one single contact. For example, lets say I have a contact "Bob", within that contact I have L: emailaddress1@techpowerupisawesome.com and L: emailaddress2@techpowerupisawesome.com. When I begin a new email, if I type "Bob", both of these addresses will appear, but I can only select one. I'd like to select both without having to retype Bob to make the list appear again to click the other.

I'm aware you can click the "To:" button to make the list of contacts appear, but you need to scroll down and find your contact, then shift click to select them all. Scrolling around can be troublesome with the amount of contacts I have. I'm not really interested in making groups for various reasons.

So is what I'm trying to do possible or am I asking too much?

OrbitzXT, Nov 22, 2019
  3. davidhk Win User
    Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Nov 22, 2019
  4. All the names in contact list not showing up when sending email ?

Contact names not displaying when sending emails

When I save a contact name, it doesn't display when I send an email to them. Rather, it just displays their email address as the "Name".

Other contacts seem to work, but I have one or two that seem to persist in not showing up when I send emails to them.

But, when I look at my contact list, the real name of the person is displayed - so it is obviously saved, but doesn't display when I send emails. Why?

And, how do I solve this?

***Original title: When I save a contact name, it doesn't display when I send an email to them?***

armorrison, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

All the names in contact list not showing up when sending email ?

1. All the names in contact list not showing up when sending email ? - Similar Threads - names contact list

2. Wrong name is displayed when sending an email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong name is displayed when sending an email: This is a question already asked by someone in 2020, but looks like there was no answer...I have the SAME ISSUE. I use windows MAIL. It has 2 gmail accounts. However when I send an email from my own account, it shows my husbands name -- this is the other gmail account. All...
  3. Wrong name is displayed when sending an email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong name is displayed when sending an email: This is a question already asked by someone in 2020, but looks like there was no answer...I have the SAME ISSUE. I use windows MAIL. It has 2 gmail accounts. However when I send an email from my own account, it shows my husbands name -- this is the other gmail account. All...
  4. Email contact list when forwarding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email contact list when forwarding: Only 1/2 of my contacts shows up when forwarding an email in Gmail. How do I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-contact-list-when-forwarding/48f46739-46f8-4e90-9645-0ff4c30bc85e
  5. Email contact list.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Email contact list.: My email has just been hacked. I'm having trouble pulling up my contact list. Please show me how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-contact-list/f1fa2a87-38c7-4dbe-94b2-53ab811f6c0c
  6. email contact list

in Windows 10 Customization
    email contact list: How do I display my email list so I can edit and/or delete a contact? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-contact-list/74f3412f-84e8-4999-a497-c25ea432d1a0
  7. Contact names not displaying when sending emails

Contact names not displaying when sending emails: When I save a contact name, it doesn't display when I send an email to them. Rather, it just displays their email address as the "Name". Other contacts seem to work, but I have one or two that seem to persist in not showing up when I send emails to them. But, when I look...
  8. When I save a contact name, it doesn't display when I send an email to them?

When I save a contact name, it doesn't display when I send an email to them?: When I save a contact name, it doesn't display when I send an email to them. Rather, it just displays their email address as the "Name". Other contacts seem to work, but I have one or two that seem to persist in not showing up when I send emails to them. But, when I look...
  9. Email contact lists

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email contact lists: I have windows 10. I have no list of contacts in my email account and cannot find it. Is there something I can do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-contact-lists/ca182771-ffc9-4e9c-9a2c-14033fc71a94
  10. email contacts list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email contacts list: ok. I have a window 10 in my system. I have a son new email & want to update my list book. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-contacts-list/9723b3d0-d88b-4156-9ec9-6ce87fce45b7"