Windows 10: All the pictures are suddenly missing from my PC

Discus and support All the pictures are suddenly missing from my PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Today I checked the pictures I had collected for years and surprise, I don't have any more pictures. I didn't delete any photos but I updated to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by UrdeaBogdan, Jan 18, 2022.

1. All the pictures are suddenly missing from my PC

Today I checked the pictures I had collected for years and surprise, I don't have any more pictures. I didn't delete any photos but I updated to windows. I dont know if updating windows may affect in some ways. How can we contact Microsoft for support?What can I do?Thanks

:)

UrdeaBogdan, Jan 18, 2022
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Geethu B Win User
    "Pictures" is missing from "This PC"

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

This issue could have occurred due to incorrect folder settings.

I suggest you to try these steps and check if it helps.

• Open This PC.

• Right-click on
      Pictures folder

• Select Properties.

• Click on Location Tab.

• Click on Restore Default button.

• Click on Apply and Ok.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jan 18, 2022
  4. All the pictures are suddenly missing from my PC

Graphics or Pictures missing

To assist you better, we would suggest that you try to follow the steps below:

For Internet Explorer

• Click on Tools.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Choose Advanced.
    • In the Multimedia section of the list, make sure that the option Show Pictures
      is checked.

Thank you.

Marivel Man, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

All the pictures are suddenly missing from my PC

1. All the pictures are suddenly missing from my PC - Similar Threads - pictures are suddenly

2. All of my "Folders" are missing from This PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All of my "Folders" are missing from This PC: Hello, last night I discovered that all of my folders from This PC are missing and only the storages are shown. I can still access them with other methods such as going to D:\Users\NAME\Documents but I would like to have them shown to This PC again please....
  3. All of my "Folders" are missing from This PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All of my "Folders" are missing from This PC: Hello, last night I discovered that all of my folders from This PC are missing and only the storages are shown. I can still access them with other methods such as going to D:\Users\NAME\Documents but I would like to have them shown to This PC again please....
  4. All the pictures are suddenly missing from my PC

All the pictures are suddenly missing from my PC: Today I checked the pictures I had collected for years and surprise, I don't have any more pictures. I didn't delete any photos but I updated to windows. I dont know if updating windows may affect in some ways. How can we contact Microsoft for support?What can I do?Thanks...
  5. All the pictures are suddenly missing from my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All the pictures are suddenly missing from my PC: Today I checked the pictures I had collected for years and surprise, I don't have any more pictures. I didn't delete any photos but I updated to windows. I dont know if updating windows may affect in some ways. How can we contact Microsoft for support?What can I do?Thanks...
  6. Bluetooth suddenly missing from PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth suddenly missing from PC: Hi, I have a Dell OptiPlex 3030 and the Bluetooth toggle is gone, and there is no option for this in Device Manager. Tried updating it via the W10 update and Dell Support Assist, to no avail. There is nothing in Device Manager. I looked on the Dell website but can't even find...
  7. Bluetooth suddenly missing from PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth suddenly missing from PC: Hi, I have a Dell OptiPlex 3030 and the Bluetooth toggle is gone, and there is no option for this in Device Manager. Tried updating it via the W10 update and Dell Support Assist, to no avail. There is nothing in Device Manager. I looked on the Dell website but can't even find...
  8. Bluetooth suddenly missing from PC

9. Bluetooth suddenly missing from PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth suddenly missing from PC?: Hello, I've an Intel-i3-4170 Dell OptiPlex 3030 AIO W10 v.1909 and the Bluetooth toggle has disappeared, and there is no option for this in Device Manager. I've tried updating it via the W10 update and Dell SupportAssist but to no avail. There's nothing hidden or otherwise...
  10. OneDrive pictures suddenly missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive pictures suddenly missing: Hi, checked my OneDrive account today to find lots of my pictures were missing. I haven't deleted any of these pictures and they were all taken around the same time. Please let me know if there is anyway for me to recover them Thanks...