Windows 10: All the text on my Desktop has turned black,running 1909 build 18363.592. I have updated my...

Discus and support All the text on my Desktop has turned black,running 1909 build 18363.592. I have updated my... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kirk7899 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eu263m/all_the_text_on_my_desktop_has_turned/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kirk7899, Jan 25, 2020.

1. All the text on my Desktop has turned black,running 1909 build 18363.592. I have updated my...

/u/kirk7899, Jan 25, 2020
  2. sushma419 Win User

The Windows 1909 SAC final release #18363 build-418 issue

Hi ,

We use latest windows image to perform integrate our code with the OS .

We have been using Windows 1909 SAC release builds.

Microsoft released Windows 1909 SAC final release #18363 build 418 , seeing issue in the image.

The running dism.exe found in sources folder of image, shows windows version as 10.0.18362.1

The "ver" command in CMD, shows windows version as 10.0.18362.418

The "msinfo32" command after OS install using ISO file, shows version as 10.0.18363

Only this particular build is behaving like this.

is it a bug??

sushma419, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Cannot Find Desktop App Converter Base Image Build 18363

I am running Windows 10 on the Release Preview ring, which means my build is 18363. I want to convert a desktop app using Microsoft's Desktop App Converter. However, the only build I can find that is even remotely related to my version of Windows is build
    18362, which will not work. Is there anywhere I can download the base image for build 18363? Or do I need to wait until the next version of Windows is released?

NachoCheeze0813, Jan 25, 2020
  4. jimbo45 Win User

All the text on my Desktop has turned black,running 1909 build 18363.592. I have updated my...

KB4528760 CU Win 10 v1903 build 18362.592 & v1909 build 18363.592 Win Update

Hi folks

Running as a New VM -- I see now the activation reminder appears on the desktop screen now -- no probs --I need to enter a serial number as it's a totally new VM --no probs there though.

All the text on my Desktop has turned black,running 1909 build 18363.592. I have updated my... [​IMG]

No prob with file explorer -- can enter search text without a problem.

All the text on my Desktop has turned black,running 1909 build 18363.592. I have updated my... [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

All the text on my Desktop has turned black,running 1909 build 18363.592. I have updated my...

1. All the text on my Desktop has turned black,running 1909 build 18363.592. I have updated my... - Similar Threads - text Desktop has

2. Windows Build 18363

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Build 18363: I have discovered that once upgraded to Windows 10 build 18363 from build 18362, domain users no longer have the option to use Photos. Local users still have the option but domain users do not. I have verified that this behavior is not the fault of a group policy as down...
  3. Windows Sandbox Does Nothing 1909 Build 18363

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Sandbox Does Nothing 1909 Build 18363: I just upgraded from Windows 10 home to Win10 Education. It seems to be very similar to enterprise, and I got to upgrade for free. I just want to use the sandbox and I've spent hours trying to get it running. Virtualization is enabled in Bios, sandbox, Hyper-V, VM platform,...
  4. My Hp All-In-One Desktop Has a black screen and the keyboard and mouse are not working. I...

My Hp All-In-One Desktop Has a black screen and the keyboard and mouse are not working. I...: Context: My Hp All-in-One desktop that does NOT have the weird box thing that has a lot of cables has a black screen also the keyboard and mouse do not work. I know the keyboard and mouse do not work because they both usually light up....
  5. update 1909 has ruined my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    update 1909 has ruined my laptop: My computer was working just fine before this week's Windows 10 update. Now, almost nothing works and everything is painfully slow. All programs, but especially all browsers and internet connections. Is there some setting or security feature that came with this update that...
  6. I have a text document on my OneDrive, with all the passwords

I have a text document on my OneDrive, with all the passwords: I was having some PC issues, and I wanted to wipe out everything. Before I started, I backed up everything to my OneDrive. Everything I had was very important! Once I was done, I re-install Windows 10. I was asked if I wanted to keep my files? I selected, nothing. I had...
  7. The latest security update has turned my desktop into a paperweight.

The latest security update has turned my desktop into a paperweight.: I have only my destop screen picture showing and the blue cirle when I put the mouse indicator on anything near the power settings on the left. I should be happy, I suppose, since at first all I was getting was a gray screen. I have rebooted several times to no avail....
  8. I do not see all the icons I have in my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    I do not see all the icons I have in my desktop: I have Windows 10 but I need help. I want to see the task bar with File, Print, Save etc as I have before. Also I can not see the icons I have in my desktop I need a place where I can find information to understand better Windows 10...
  9. My text turned into wingdings

My text turned into wingdings: Hi all, I am writing a novel and I noticed that the last 5 pages have all turned to wingdings. None of the rest of the novel is like this only the end. Does anyone know why this happens and if I can turn it back to text?? I"ve tried highlighting it and trying to change it to...
  10. I have just run the Microsof recovery and it has removed all my Apps

I have just run the Microsof recovery and it has removed all my Apps: I ran the Recovery reset after my PC was having some registry problems. I did all the right things and retained all my files. I was given a small list of applications that would not be kept and none of them was of any consequence so I went ahead. The recovery has removed ALL...