Windows 10: all these service hosts are using a bunch of my memory, and i don't know why.

Discus and support all these service hosts are using a bunch of my memory, and i don't know why. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i need help after a few hours all these service hosts take up a bunch of my memory and i don't know what to do [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WillMuhallin, Aug 13, 2019.

1. all these service hosts are using a bunch of my memory, and i don't know why.

i need help after a few hours all these service hosts take up a bunch of my memory and i don't know what to do

all these service hosts are using a bunch of my memory, and i don't know why. 443f722b-b7af-458e-985f-016bb1fba1f2?upload=true.jpg

:)

WillMuhallin, Aug 13, 2019

2. service host: local system

Hi,

If Windows Defender did not detect any threat on your PC, we suggest you refer to the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Deepak Krishnan R on this
    thread

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Kenneth Mon, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Services Problem

For future reference , blackviper also contains a list of default settings in case you can`t remember changing a service. There are TONS of guides and references like this on the web if you don`t like blackviper.

francis511, Aug 13, 2019
  4. all these service hosts are using a bunch of my memory, and i don't know why.

High Memory Usage by "Service Host: Windows Notifications User Service_3c1f5"

For us to know if it's a faulty or outdated driver, can you send us a screenshot of associated file. Here are the steps:

• Type in Task Manager in the search bar
    • Right-click Service Host: Windows Push Notifications User Service_3c1f5
    • Click Properties and go to the General tab
    • Send us a screenshot of the Properties

We'll wait for your response.

Marilou Ser, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

all these service hosts are using a bunch of my memory, and i don't know why.

1. all these service hosts are using a bunch of my memory, and i don't know why. - Similar Threads - service hosts are

2. Memory usage at 100%/Service Host

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory usage at 100%/Service Host: After updating to the newest version of windows 10 (1903) I've been having issues with Service Host using up all of my ram. I've tried about every solution I could find online, and I'm at a loss....
  3. disk is 100% don't know why?

disk is 100% don't know why?: I don't know why this is happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-is-100-dont-know-why/4998af0c-08d7-4cae-b152-a18dc90ae9aa
  4. Service Host memory leak?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Service Host memory leak?: Hi, I'm new to win 10 and it is a grand adventure I have to say. Today I figured why my computer has been shutting down/lagging. The processes under Service Host (all of them) consume ungodly amount of ram, and they increase usage over time. The PC can idle and this will...
  5. Host for windows services is using my webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Host for windows services is using my webcam: Solved this problem by deleting Service Host for Windows Tasks from the Task Manager. Reboot. Camera Works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/host-for-windows-services-is-using-my-webcam/bb956c3a-e535-4490-b50c-57cfb6ce0875
  6. Excessive memory use by Service Host: Windows Notifications User Service

Excessive memory use by Service Host: Windows Notifications User Service: I have seen this question in the forum before but cannot find that anyone ever solved it. Computer (Windows 10, latest version) will suddenly get very slow. Task Manager shows that Windows Push Notifications is using over 98% of memory. Safe Mode runs fine but Clean Boot has...
  7. My store is always full. I don't know why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My store is always full. I don't know why?: My store is always full. I don't know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage/8f382cc8-38a5-4492-8ecc-72e19fd38bd1"
  8. Radeon host service using all my gpu and disk

Radeon host service using all my gpu and disk: Please help[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/radeon-host-service-using-all-my-gpu-and-disk/d9e4c99f-334b-45c6-85c6-6e687d6550ec
  9. BSOD I don't know why it is doing it.

BSOD I don't know why it is doing it.: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎12/‎13/‎2018 10:10 PM Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 124 Parameter 1: 0 Parameter 2: ffffe408b1518028 Parameter 3: b2000000 Parameter 4: 10005 OS version:...
  10. Don't know why this occur initially

Don't know why this occur initially: [ATTACH] Every time at startup it occurs. I used to press F2 for default values to continue. Is there any problem causing this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-know-why-this-occur-initially/a9dd4003-24a1-438e-9182-033f49a9a709