Windows 10: All Time Record temperatures Here!

Discus and support All Time Record temperatures Here! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Vernon BC Canada. I am so glade we have AC in the house. It was 43 C 109.4 F today and expecting 45 C 113 F tomorrow. I work outside in the sun and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lance1, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Lance1 Win User

All Time Record temperatures Here!

Vernon BC Canada. I am so glade we have AC in the house. It was 43 C 109.4 F today and expecting 45 C 113 F tomorrow. I work outside in the sun and I can tell you it was Brutal working out in that. Where do you live and what are experiencing??? It's 7pm and the temps has dropped to 40 C 104 F Thank God its cold outside. We have just a Window AC upstairs And Are Bedrooms are upstairs thank God! But the cold air drifts downstairs and it tolerable. Yes I know it's in the Chillout Room. More responses here. Post your temps from all over.

:)

Lance1, Jun 29, 2021

2. Session temperature recording

Hello tpu members
    Is there any monitoring tool that can record temperatures of cpu and others for a specific time or session?
    Let say i want to see the temperature variations during my game play and only of that game time and later export this to a readable format.
    So any suggestions guys!
    Thanks in advance.

saikiasunny, Jun 29, 2021
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jun 29, 2021
  4. All Time Record temperatures Here!

Outside temperature display in taskbar

I followed these steps exactly and the only thing showing in my task bar is a sun icon but not temperatures are being displayed.

TerriDunaway, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

All Time Record temperatures Here!

1. All Time Record temperatures Here! - Similar Threads - Record temperatures Here

2. High CPU Temperatures recorded due to Windows Modulus and Windows Malicious Software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High CPU Temperatures recorded due to Windows Modulus and Windows Malicious Software...: Once my laptop fan started spinning vigorously, i checked task manager to see if any background processes were in action. I found "Windows Modulus Installer Worker" , which was working for about 2-3 minutes, followed by "Windows Malicious Software removal" which worked for...
  3. High CPU Temperatures recorded due to Windows Modulus and Windows Malicious Software...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High CPU Temperatures recorded due to Windows Modulus and Windows Malicious Software...: Once my laptop fan started spinning vigorously, i checked task manager to see if any background processes were in action. I found "Windows Modulus Installer Worker" , which was working for about 2-3 minutes, followed by "Windows Malicious Software removal" which worked for...
  4. This is my first time here...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is my first time here...: So i just need help with finding everything that i have downloaded on my pc, not the downloaded tab, i mean everything. For example i pressed delete on discord (and cleaned the bin) but it is still active wtf. Also i downloaded pirated hl2 (ik ik bad crime whatever, the site...
  5. recording time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    recording time: How do I extend the recording length for cool edit pro 2.0? I will move the bar up top to view my project, but I can only record 3:05 of voice material. How can I make that time greater?...
  6. All mic recordings are blunted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All mic recordings are blunted: I have two microphones. The PC mic and a headset mic. Regardless of which one I used while recording, the sound cuts up and down. For example if I talk in my regular voice and slowly ascend up in octaves, the transmission output will jump from normal voice to high pitch,...
  7. RECORDING PROGRAM TIME PROBLEMS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RECORDING PROGRAM TIME PROBLEMS: I AM USING WIN 10. I am using a Hauppauge recording software called WINTV 8.5. After the time change I can not put the exact start and stop recording time in without it changing. I am in contact with the software company but so far they have not been able to find out what...
  8. Gamebar not recording all sounds??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamebar not recording all sounds??: So, when I record any games like Phantom Forces or Heroes and Generals using Gamebar, most of the time, it doesn't record the shots when you fire the gun. Is there a way I can insert a video in here as an example?...
  9. Hi All , Jaysayoo Here

in Windows 10 Support
    Hi All , Jaysayoo Here: Again, Hello All , I'm New Here & Just Wanted to Say Hi & Try And get To Know Everyone , Thanks For Any And All Help In Advance *Wink 143155
  10. Time and Temperature as a Bookmark

in Windows 10 Support
    Time and Temperature as a Bookmark: Is there an APP or some other function we can use that would post the current Time and Temperature on the Bookmarks Bar ? It would be convenient to just look up to the top right and see the current time and temp. Is there something from Microsoft that will allow me to do...