Windows 10: All Touchpad settings not present in Windows Settings

Discus and support All Touchpad settings not present in Windows Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I wanted to change some sensitivity settings of my touchpad as on scrolling using touchpad since it just scrolls a lot like a lot of lines sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PathikGhugare, Feb 21, 2022.

1. All Touchpad settings not present in Windows Settings

I wanted to change some sensitivity settings of my touchpad as on scrolling using touchpad since it just scrolls a lot like a lot of lines sometimes even directly to the bottom of the page in just one scroll but when I checked my `Touchpad` Settings, Only option I have is this :I tried updating my drivers, also restarting the PC as well but nothing works.can anyone tell me what needs to be done to change the Touchpad Sensitivity while scrolling? As there's no other option in Touchpad settingsWindows Specs :Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎12-‎05-‎2021 OS build 19044.1526 Exp

:)

PathikGhugare, Feb 21, 2022

2. precision touchpad settings/revert to synapsis driver

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the details.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you finding the settings for Synaptics Touchpad.

• Press Windows + X keys, select Control Panel.
    • Select Large view in Categories.
    • Select Mouse and select Synaptics touchpad
      in the tabs and check if you can find the settings for it.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 21, 2022
  3. Touchpad settings disappeared when I tried to download

Hi Roy,

Thank you for the details and sorry for the delayed response.

I suggest you to set the touchpad sensitivity to Balanced from the settings which might fix the issue. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select Control panel.
    • Search "Mouse" from the search bar towards the top right corner.
    • The Mouse Properties window will open.
    • Click the "Device Settings" or "Touch Pad" tab, depending on your touchpad's manufacturer. If you have a "Device Settings" tab, you will then need to click on your touchpad from the list of devices and click "Settings."
    • Click the "Touch Sensitivity" button, or select "Sensitivity" from the list that appears on your screen, depending on your touchpad's manufacturer. Drag the slider in the middle of the window to the left to make your touchpad more sensitive, and drag it
      to the right to make your touchpad less sensitive. The effect will be immediate, so you can drag and release the slider, and then test the touchpad and drag the slider again until you have found a sensitivity setting that works for you.
    • Click "OK" at the bottom of the window to close it and save your changes.

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Feb 21, 2022
  4. All Touchpad settings not present in Windows Settings

Some Touchpad Settings Are Gone.

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, please answer the below-listed questions and get back to us.

1. What is the make and model number of your computer?
    2. Were there any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Fix touchpad problems in Windows 10
    and check if this helps.

For reference, you may also refer to
    Touchpad gestures for Windows 10

Give it a shot and let us know of any changes.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 21, 2022
Thema:

All Touchpad settings not present in Windows Settings

1. All Touchpad settings not present in Windows Settings - Similar Threads - Touchpad settings present

2. All Touchpad settings not present in Windows Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Touchpad settings not present in Windows Settings: I wanted to change some sensitivity settings of my touchpad as on scrolling using touchpad since it just scrolls a lot like a lot of lines sometimes even directly to the bottom of the page in just one scroll but when I checked my `Touchpad` Settings, Only option I have is...
  3. All Touchpad settings not present in Windows Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Touchpad settings not present in Windows Settings: I wanted to change some sensitivity settings of my touchpad as on scrolling using touchpad since it just scrolls a lot like a lot of lines sometimes even directly to the bottom of the page in just one scroll but when I checked my `Touchpad` Settings, Only option I have is...
  4. TouchPad settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TouchPad settings: So lately I had to rollback my synaptic TouchPad to hid complaint mouse, I just wanna know is it possible to configure your TouchPad settings where your able tto use it on the mouse driver your currently using? For example: Joe changes from synaptic TouchPad to hid complaint...
  5. Touchpad settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad settings: how do i install touchpad settings software on dell studio 1558? no touchpad in mouse settings and when try to install drivers, says "no need to install" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-settings/8a52b7f1-a045-46d2-8cd6-d8bdda72f1bc
  6. All touchpad settings are lost

All touchpad settings are lost: Hi, I seem to have lost the function of my touchpad. I cannot find anything about it in my laptop. One day it was working just fine, the next thing it was gone as if it was never there. In device manager I can only find my wireless mouse, which I now use. Before I was able...
  7. TouchPad settings

TouchPad settings: I'm sorry, but this is unacceptable. There is no way to reverse the scrolling on the touchpad after a Windows 10 update. Why? I've looked at various forums and nothing answers how to reverse the scrolling on the touchhpad. I don't understand refusing users the most basic...
  8. Touchpad settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchpad settings: touchpad gestures like two fingers scroll stopped working. I don't find settings to make this work again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-settings/c5eb6d4e-00bd-49f5-9b7f-fffc5f2887a9
  9. Touchpad in settings

Touchpad in settings: Can anyone tell me how to turn the touchpad off in windows 10. With my latest laptop it is driving me crazy. Have never had this problem before. I went from a win7 computer that behaved nicely in that respect but with this computer and win 10 every time I try to type on the...
  10. touchpad settings

touchpad settings: updated from 7 to 10 and works good so far, changed settings in touchpad and hit apply but when I shutdown and startup the touchpad settings have defaulted back to the factory settings. how do I stop this default to factory settings? 11013