Windows 10: All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144

Discus and support All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,All my usb devices randomly connect and disconnect. The rgb lights on my pc also flicker when this happens.I Have checked my reliablity monitor and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Miguel Palmeira, Mar 19, 2024.

1. All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144

Hi,All my usb devices randomly connect and disconnect. The rgb lights on my pc also flicker when this happens.I Have checked my reliablity monitor and found this issue happening dozens of times per day.I dont have any new hardware, and my temps are fine. I have also updated all my drivers on my usb devices but this issue seems to keep happening.Any idea why this might be happening?SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎16/‎03/‎2024 11:02StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working corre

:)

Miguel Palmeira, Mar 19, 2024

2. How to fix LiveKernelEvent 144

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 144

Parameter 1: 101e

Parameter 2: fffffe8619ca77f0

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_22622

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.22622.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Started happening after i installed my 3070ti i believe. I have updated my drivers a few time manually or just using GeForce Experience. Ill be playing a somewhat stressful game like Flight Sim 2020, Cyperpunk 2077, or Even just FiveM and all of my USB devices will randomly disconnect and reconnect.

SwizzlebeanZ, Mar 19, 2024
  3. Windows 11 Ghost USB device randomly connecting and disconnecting

1. At present, whether the USB devices randomly connected and disconnected only in specific USB ports, are other USB devices connects normally?
    2. Assuming that it only appears in a specific USB port, we may need to trace the reason of this problem back to the driver or hardware level of this USB port.
    All USB devices function normally. I can plug a device into any of the three ports and they work. This unknown device can still appear even if nothing is plugged in.
    When I click on the description for the unknown device, I do get an error code 43. The driver is listed as follows.

Date: 2006/06/21

Version: 10.0.22621.608

Peter Nishimura, Mar 19, 2024
  4. All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144

Live Kernel Event 144

Thanks for the response, I'm going to wait a few more days to see if my system is stable, I just have a small doubt, I have a PS4 controller connected to the PC, but it disconnects and reconnects randomly, it could be this. Does the problem give me the error LiveKernelEvent 144?

BrandReek ㅤ, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144

1. All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144 - Similar Threads - usb devices connecting

2. All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144: Hi,All my usb devices randomly connect and disconnect. The rgb lights on my pc also flicker when this happens.I Have checked my reliablity monitor and found this issue happening dozens of times per day.I dont have any new hardware, and my temps are fine. I have also updated...
  3. All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144: Hi,All my usb devices randomly connect and disconnect. The rgb lights on my pc also flicker when this happens.I Have checked my reliablity monitor and found this issue happening dozens of times per day.I dont have any new hardware, and my temps are fine. I have also updated...
  4. LiveKernelEvent 144

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent 144: Hello, I have been continually checking the reliability monitor and have found multiple hardware errors, when this happens the screen and audio freeze for a second, but sometimes I don't even notice. Origin windows Summary hardware error Date 01/29/2024 23:55 min. State Not...
  5. LiveKernelEvent 144

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelEvent 144: Hello, I have been continually checking the reliability monitor and have found multiple hardware errors, when this happens the screen and audio freeze for a second, but sometimes I don't even notice. Origin windows Summary hardware error Date 01/29/2024 23:55 min. State Not...
  6. All devices are connecting and disconnecting at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All devices are connecting and disconnecting at random: My mouse, keyboard and headset, which aren't Bluetooth, randomly will all disconnect at the same time and reconnect seconds later. I've factory reset my pc twice and this is still happening. I've tried updating bios and still this continues. I've used my equipment on other...
  7. All devices are connecting and disconnecting at random

All devices are connecting and disconnecting at random: My mouse, keyboard and headset, which aren't Bluetooth, randomly will all disconnect at the same time and reconnect seconds later. I've factory reset my pc twice and this is still happening. I've tried updating bios and still this continues. I've used my equipment on other...
  8. LiveKernelEvent 144

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent 144: Im looking for help as every now and then well more often than not i will hear a windows chirp and then i can either lose connection to my headset keyboard and mouse connected usb devices and the rgb aio block on my cpu will turn off or even all at once ive done some digging...
  9. LiveKernelEvent 144

LiveKernelEvent 144: Im looking for help as every now and then well more often than not i will hear a windows chirp and then i can either lose connection to my headset keyboard and mouse connected usb devices and the rgb aio block on my cpu will turn off or even all at once ive done some digging...
  10. LiveKernelEvent 144

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelEvent 144: Имя проблемного события: LiveKernelEvent Код: 144 Параметр 1: 3003 Параметр 2: ffffbd08610206b0 Параметр 3: 40010000 Параметр 4: 0 Версия ОС: 10_0_18363 Пакет обновления: 0_0 Продукт: 256_1 Версия ОС: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.256.48 Код языка: 1049 its not graphics card driver...