Windows 10: All USB drivers disabled after Windows 10 reboot

Discus and support All USB drivers disabled after Windows 10 reboot in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I have this issue the I can't fix, and it's been like 2 days I've been trying to. Basically when I restart, or simply turn on my computer, all of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NathalieMrk, Apr 8, 2020.

1. All USB drivers disabled after Windows 10 reboot

So I have this issue the I can't fix, and it's been like 2 days I've been trying to. Basically when I restart, or simply turn on my computer, all of my USB drivers are disabled, like there's the yellow sign next to them, except the one with my mouse and keyboard.

I've been trying to fix this problem for 2 whole days and I just can't. I tried manually downloading the chipset for the USB Bus controller, then I tried manually download the update for every single USB driver. I also tried uninstalling all of them and reinstalling them. Nothing works. I tried updating it using the Device Manager but it keeps saying it can't update it. I don't know what to do really I'm tired because of how many things I've already tried

Please if any of you guys have anything that could help me fix this problem it would be the best day of my life, not even joking

Thank you

submitted by /u/NathalieMrk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NathalieMrk, Apr 8, 2020
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

NGeo, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

All USB drivers disabled after Windows 10 reboot

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

All USB drivers disabled after Windows 10 reboot

1. All USB drivers disabled after Windows 10 reboot - Similar Threads - USB drivers disabled

2. Disabled all drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled all drivers: Hey, so i was following an online procedure to delete old drivers but the instructions were a little unclear and i ended up disabling ALL of my drivers. Im now stuck at the troubleshooting page. I have no system restore points. Ive searched far and wide across the internet...
  3. Disabled all drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabled all drivers: Hey, so i was following an online procedure to delete old drivers but the instructions were a little unclear and i ended up disabling ALL of my drivers. Im now stuck at the troubleshooting page. I have no system restore points. Ive searched far and wide across the internet...
  4. All USB Ports are dead after reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All USB Ports are dead after reboot: Hello all,After a regular restart, all usb input devices do not respond at all. So I am stuck in the login screen. I have not consciously installed an update.However, after a few reboots, a short screen came up with the usual words "Updates are being processed", which is...
  5. All USB Ports are dead after reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All USB Ports are dead after reboot: Hello all,After a regular restart, all usb input devices do not respond at all. So I am stuck in the login screen. I have not consciously installed an update.However, after a few reboots, a short screen came up with the usual words "Updates are being processed", which is...
  6. How Disable the Windows 10 USB ‘Quick Removal for ALL USBs?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How Disable the Windows 10 USB ‘Quick Removal for ALL USBs?: Hello Windows 10 Forum, I would like to be able to see Safe To Remove USB Device Bubble again, for safely remove all of my USB Devices. I have been able find where to disable the Quick Removal for each USB and Micro SD, but still no Bubble with a Message to say that it is...
  7. Win 10 update disabled all USB

Win 10 update disabled all USB: It is impossible to log onto my Win 10 the very latest ver because all usb devices are disabled. The keyboard lights during boot but as soon as windows has preloaded and displayed the login screen, the keyboard and mouse are off. Without those it is impossible to get into...
  8. Win 10 update disabled all USB

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 update disabled all USB: It is impossible to log onto my Win 10 the very latest ver because all usb devices are disabled. The keyboard lights during boot but as soon as windows has preloaded and displayed the login screen, the keyboard and mouse are off. Without those it is impossible to get into...
  9. No USB ports working at all after driver change!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No USB ports working at all after driver change!: So I was trying to set up my oculus rift s, and it said it can’t track the sensors. I looked up a solution and someone said to change the usb driver to something else. Basically it changed the USB3.0 eXtensible Host controller with a different one. I tried it, and when I...
  10. USB joystick drivers lost after every reboot

USB joystick drivers lost after every reboot: my usb joystick drivers are lost every time i reboot my pc . this problem occurred after recent cumulative updates. windows 10 pro. please help me if you see that ***Modified title from: about windws update and usb joystick drivers loss ***...