Windows 10: All usbs and wifi disconnecting randomly

Discus and support All usbs and wifi disconnecting randomly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. Im having problems with a computer that keeps randomly disconnecting all usbs mouse,keyboard,microphone etc then disconnects my Wi-Fi and i have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GEORGET90, Jan 19, 2020.

1. GEORGET90 Win User

All usbs and wifi disconnecting randomly

Hi. Im having problems with a computer that keeps randomly disconnecting all usbs mouse,keyboard,microphone etc then disconnects my Wi-Fi and i have to restart my computer for it all to reset to be able to have any input. I have tried-

changing the power settings of the usbs

Updated windows

Updated bios

Tried windows drivers for mouse and keyboard and also tried drivers for them from the manufacturer.

Also tried different mouse and keyboard and still happens.

Sometimes my computer is fine for like 6 hours. Sometimes it drops out 5 times in 30 minutes.

Need help* watched and read about everything that I can find to do with this and no luck.

:)

GEORGET90, Jan 19, 2020

2. Windows randomly disconnects WiFi

Hello,

After installing 1903 update, my wifi randomly disconnects. I've to disconnect and reconnect wifi to make it work again.

Can anyone suggest some tips to solve this issue?

SourabhMhaisekar, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Wifi continuously disconnects

This just started happening only a few days ago, I'm not sure what might have caused it, but my laptop will suddenly disconnect from my wifi network. sometimes it won't disconnect, but just stop receiving/sending packets. I can tell this because suddenly my pages are stuck loading and skype is trying to reconnect, but nothing happens until I manually disconnect.

I have tried
    • Troubleshooting
      All usbs and wifi disconnecting randomly [​IMG]
      But I usually get "Your proxy setting could not be recognized" or something, even though I don't have any proxy settings.
    • Uninstalling and then reinstalling the latest driver for my wifi card
    • disabling power saving for the wifi card as talked about here
    • Everything mentioned on the Microsoft page here

This has been driving me crazy, ethernet works fine. I can connect my phone to wifi and tether it to my laptop, so this shouldn't be a problem with the router.

JuanPotato, Jan 19, 2020
  4. All usbs and wifi disconnecting randomly

wifi disconnects randomly with windows 10.

wifi disconnects randomly with windows 10. Tried online fixes to no avail....

GerryMcDonald002, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

All usbs and wifi disconnecting randomly

1. All usbs and wifi disconnecting randomly - Similar Threads - usbs wifi disconnecting

2. Wifi disconnecting randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi disconnecting randomly: Im connected to my wifi and i randomly disconnect, and cannot reconnect to my wifi for a couple of tries and its beyond annoying. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the wifi adapter drivers and it still continues to happen without fail. i do not know what to do and need help...
  3. Wifi disconnecting randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi disconnecting randomly: Im connected to my wifi and i randomly disconnect, and cannot reconnect to my wifi for a couple of tries and its beyond annoying. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the wifi adapter drivers and it still continues to happen without fail. i do not know what to do and need help...
  4. Wifi disconnecting randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Random wifi disconnections

Random wifi disconnections: I'm having a problem after an update some months ago. My pc keeps disconnecting from the wifi. I try the troubleshooting solution, but the fix is only temporary. It may be disconnected in a few minutes or in the next hours. I use a TP link wifi adapter. Any ideas? Thanks...
  6. Wifi randomly disconnects

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi randomly disconnects: So i've installed my pci-e wifi card 3 months ago and had no problems untill i upgraded to Windows 10 now it keeps disconnecting from wifi randomly and tryed every options submitted by /u/ffjkjh [link] [comments]...
  7. USB Wifi keeps randomly disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Wifi keeps randomly disconnecting: So I have Windows 10 Pro desktop, MSI M/B, Nvidia GPU I have had 2 different brand (different brands even) USB 3.0 Wifi adapters and they both have exhibited the same behavior. Intermittently independent of load or any other variable I can think to test they will just...
  8. WiFi disconnecting randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi disconnecting randomly: I recently built a new pc and put a intel wifi link 5300 agn inside. The wifi keeps disconnecting ive tried driver updates and other things but nothing seems to work. I dont know if it is the card or the pc. But i checked the events and multiple times it says device instal...
  9. wifi random disconnection

wifi random disconnection: My wifi disconnects randomly it is not frequent it could take a day or less but it happens after checking event logger reason is wifi disconnected by the driver i uninstalled drivers and installed them again , updated them still same issue , windows troubleshooting shows no...
  10. WiFi randomly disconnects.

WiFi randomly disconnects.: I have recently reset my PC by pressing shift while restarting and updated my drivers a few days ago. When I open games that require WiFi constantly it disconnects me from the game instantly but not the WiFi and when i use programs like discord my ping will suddenly be very...