Windows 10: All UWP apps minimize randomly without any input

Discus and support All UWP apps minimize randomly without any input in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; as the title, all of my universal app such as settings, mails calendar etc. minimize themself after I open them, I can't use any of them, it started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cevaboyz, Feb 20, 2021.

1. All UWP apps minimize randomly without any input

as the title, all of my universal app such as settings, mails calendar etc. minimize themself after I open them, I can't use any of them, it started randomly this morning, the last night was functioning regularly without any issue

This is the problem

submitted by /u/cevaboyz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cevaboyz, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Bringing your existing desktop apps to UWP

Source: Bringing your existing desktop apps to UWP | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The Windows 10 1903 feature update now lets the users to uninstall a few apps using the
    Context menu. If you’re on the latest build of Windows 10, it will let you uninstall a few UWP applications using the
    Context Menu.

All UWP apps minimize randomly without any input 2ff7c851-136c-4751-a8a2-21c4babe9c57?upload=true.png

Please find the list of apps that can now be uninstalled using the Context menu below:

• 3D Viewer
    • Calculator
    • Calendar
    • Groove Music
    • Mail
    • Movies & TV
    • Paint 3D
    • Snip & Sketch
    • Sticky Notes
    • Voice Recorder

To know how to uninstall the apps that cannot be uninstalled using the context menu, refer the article
    Step-By-Step: Removing Windows 10 Universal Apps via
    PowerShell
    by Anthony Bartolo.

Cortana is an integral part of Windows and she cannot be entirely turned off. However, if you don’t want Cortana functionality available to you on your taskbar, I would suggest you to follow these steps:
    Manage Cortana settings.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Feb 20, 2021
  4. mrdeciem Win User

All UWP apps minimize randomly without any input

Turn off Xbox Controller support in UWP apps?

I avoid UWP apps like the plague because of this issue. My controller only works in UWP apps which is at the moment only a small fraction of what I do.

I use steam configuration in big picture to allow me to fully control windows 10 but the issue is since UWP apps also work whenever I use one both steam and windows input commands, making every input double.

I see countless people with this issue and I also am in wish of a solution.

mrdeciem, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

All UWP apps minimize randomly without any input

1. All UWP apps minimize randomly without any input - Similar Threads - UWP apps minimize

2. All UWP apps are broken seemingly without fixes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All UWP apps are broken seemingly without fixes.: I cleaned up some stuff on my PC by hand, after which I seemingly removed a critical component of all UWP apps. Now none of them open. At all.I checked whatever errors I was getting "The app didn't start", "File system error -21...", etc, no luck.From them I tried:1....
  3. All UWP apps are broken seemingly without fixes.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All UWP apps are broken seemingly without fixes.: I cleaned up some stuff on my PC by hand, after which I seemingly removed a critical component of all UWP apps. Now none of them open. At all.I checked whatever errors I was getting "The app didn't start", "File system error -21...", etc, no luck.From them I tried:1....
  4. All UWP apps are broken seemingly without fixes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. random keyboard input without typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random keyboard input without typing: my Windows 11 computer either has a keyboard input issue due to recent windows update or is infected with malware that is causing a series of random characters to be entered whatever the active input field is.I cannot login and now even when I attempt to start in safe mode or...
  6. Windows 11 randomly and frequently minimizes windows in all apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 randomly and frequently minimizes windows in all apps: Over the past week, I am having the extremely frustrating experience of frequent and random minimizing of all the regular apps I use for work MS Word, MS ppt, Google Chrome. It is especially bad for apps I am viewing on my second monitor but it also happen on my laptop screen...
  7. Windows 11 randomly and frequently minimizes windows in all apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 randomly and frequently minimizes windows in all apps: Over the past week, I am having the extremely frustrating experience of frequent and random minimizing of all the regular apps I use for work MS Word, MS ppt, Google Chrome. It is especially bad for apps I am viewing on my second monitor but it also happen on my laptop screen...
  8. Windows UWP Apps Open minimized to taskbar on reboot.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows UWP Apps Open minimized to taskbar on reboot.: Found the toggle in settings to re-open apps state on reboot. Only issue for some reason the UWP Windows 10 apps Calendar,Weather,Calculator open minimized to taskbar. Where Firefox and Sticky Notes and other 3rd party apps are fully open in their last position and size. Why...
  9. Clicks all over the screen / random typing without input

in Windows 10 Support
    Clicks all over the screen / random typing without input: Today, I turned my PC back on from sleep, only to find out random clicks are happening all over the screen. Like, it's not moving my cursor, but I know the clicks are happening because they are visible in the Bluestacks app I'm playing, and it's clicking on stuff all over...
  10. [Help] Minimized Programs randomly restore themselves with no input.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help] Minimized Programs randomly restore themselves with no input.: I've had this issue for a few weeks now... that ive noticed at least. Where i have some programs minimized and if im talking to someone in the room, not touching the computer, it will just randomly restore every minimized program. It also happens when im in the middle of...