Windows 10: All video media I try to watch has a red and blue tint as if it's supposed to be watched...

Discus and support All video media I try to watch has a red and blue tint as if it's supposed to be watched... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/explorer925 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/explorer925, Nov 17, 2020.

1. All video media I try to watch has a red and blue tint as if it's supposed to be watched...

/u/explorer925, Nov 17, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Can't watch videos on Win 10

Hi,

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• Which web browser are you using to watch online videos?
    • Do you receive any error message?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    If you are using Internet Explorer to watch online videos, I suggest you to
    follow the steps mentioned in the following link and check:Why won't videos play in Internet Explorer?

Note: The above mentioned article contains steps to reset IE. Resetting Internet Explorer's settings is not reversible. After a reset, all previous settings in IE are lost and cannot
    be recovered.

Please reply us with the required information along with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Problem watching videos

Hi Ara,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue, respond to the questions listed below:

• Were any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?
    • Does the issue persist on all sites?
    • Do the downloaded videos play fine?

Meanwhile you may try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Right click on the video you’re watching.
    • Click on ‘Settings’.
    • On the first tab, make sure ‘Enable hardware acceleration’ box is unchecked.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 17, 2020
  4. huffman Win User

All video media I try to watch has a red and blue tint as if it's supposed to be watched...

HDMI how to watch video

I have been in the hospital for two months (really old also). My windows 10 PC is dedicated primarily to watching videos. It is already setup to watch videos using an HDMI cable (already attached), but I have forgotten how get the video to play from the computer to my big screen tv.

I know it has to be simple, but I just cannot remember how. I could use a step by step how to.

Thanks

huffman, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

All video media I try to watch has a red and blue tint as if it's supposed to be watched...

1. All video media I try to watch has a red and blue tint as if it's supposed to be watched... - Similar Threads - video media try

2. Blue Screen When I watch Videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen When I watch Videos: Every time I watch Netflix or YouTube and sometimes when i use the internet at all my computer blue screens and the error code is UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP I dont know what is causing this but it happens multiple times during the day and multiple times in a hour. Please...
  3. Blue Screen When I watch Videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen When I watch Videos: Every time I watch Netflix or YouTube and sometimes when i use the internet at all my computer blue screens and the error code is UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP I dont know what is causing this but it happens multiple times during the day and multiple times in a hour. Please...
  4. Blue Screen When I watch Videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My screen has blue are red lines when i watch a video on any website

My screen has blue are red lines when i watch a video on any website: for some reason whenever i watch a video on youtube, twitch or any website that has a video even pop up video adds this happens however when i take a screenshot to try to show people what it looks like it just shows up normally on the screenshot. the best way i could describe...
  6. Watching Video

Watching Video: I am having problems with loading Video Lectures from a on line college. It just started and I have had no problems in the past. A 30 min lecture use to play from start to finish without any stops to load. Now. its loads for 5 mins, plays for about 2 mins and then needs to...
  7. Watching Videos on hdmi

in Windows 10 Support
    Watching Videos on hdmi: I watch a lot of videos using the hdmi in Windows 10. Is there anyway to pause the video and then restart it with hdmi? Normally I use Media Player Classic watching the videos. 139093
  8. Video display has a blue tint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video display has a blue tint: Video display has a blue tint, can not get it remove. Text is also in blue, not black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-display-has-a-blue-tint/eb448954-67fd-492d-ba5e-351dfc981206
  9. WATCH VIDEOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WATCH VIDEOS: HAVE WINDOWS [ CRAP ] 10. WHY THE HELL IS IT AN ACT OF CONGRESS TO INSTALL OR UPGRADE ADOBE FLASH. DAMN POP UPS. SAYS IT WAS INSTALLED, GO CHECK A VIDEO, SAYS TO UPGRADE ADOBE OR INSTALL. I AM REALLY PISSED, NOTHING EVER, EVER WORKS RIGHT...
  10. Watching/streaming Video's

in Windows 10 Support
    Watching/streaming Video's: Hi, Since I installed Win 10 I notice at times when I watch a movie in full screen on any player or stream on you tube full screen the player will min itself or freeze so I have to refresh, watching a movie on a player will result in it just closing or crashing, with some...