Windows 10: All Video names changed to one title after 2004 update

Discus and support All Video names changed to one title after 2004 update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; HELP needed. Windows 10 2004 update has changed all my video names to the same title after renaming one. I have my videos in the photo section along... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pete s, Jun 25, 2020.

1. pete s Win User

All Video names changed to one title after 2004 update

HELP needed. Windows 10 2004 update has changed all my video names to the same title after renaming one.
    I have my videos in the photo section along with my photos. I will not rename anything else until this is sorted.
    WARNING. Also, it might happen if you rename any icons on desktop.

All Video names changed to one title after 2004 update [​IMG]

:)

pete s, Jun 25, 2020

2. name changes??

If you desire a name change please do the following:

• Ask yourself if you really need a name change.
    • Make sure you have a good reason.
    • Know what you want your new name to be before you request a name change.
    • Send Urlyin a PM containing a decent explanation of your reason as well as your desired name.

Polaris573, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    name changes??

How about TPU_Moms_Rule.

Just a suggestion *Smile All Video names changed to one title after 2004 update :)

I agree with most people. Mod assisted name changes only.

Kreij, Jun 25, 2020
  4. All Video names changed to one title after 2004 update

change windows 10 pc name

We appreciate you getting back to us. To change the cmd name, we suggest that you follow this steps:

• Open a Command Prompt (Adimin) window: Win+X, A, Alt+Y
    • Then run the following command to change your computer name to Donner: WMIC ComputerSystem where Name=COMPUTER-NAME call Rename Name=NewName
    • Reboot your PC.
    • Try to run ipconfig / all command, you should find that the Host Name in Windows IP Configuration list has been changed to the new name.

Keep us posted with the result.

Marilou Ser, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

All Video names changed to one title after 2004 update

1. All Video names changed to one title after 2004 update - Similar Threads - Video names changed

2. Title/Name of Whiteboard vanishes after a while

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Title/Name of Whiteboard vanishes after a while: Several colleagues of mine use Microsoft Whiteboard. After the title of the Whiteboard is given, you can see it for a period of time, but after editing another canvas and returning to the opening screen of MS Whiteboard, the name vanishes. Th version used are...
  3. Taskbar changes colour after Windows 10 2004 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar changes colour after Windows 10 2004 update: I have just installed the 2004 update on Windows 10 and my taskbar has changed colour to a horrible metallic grey. I have tried changing the colour in settings>personalisation>colours>accent colour, but as you can see in the attached screenshot the "start, taskbar and action...
  4. Fonts in folder changed names after installing one font

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fonts in folder changed names after installing one font: Hi! I recently downloaded new fonts and installed them in the fonts folder Windows 10. What happened is that all my fonts changed name after installing one, I can't delete them or rename them. I know it's a problem with Trusted Installer but I can't go through all of the...
  5. Can't Access One Drive After Win 10 2004 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't Access One Drive After Win 10 2004 Update: Hi there. I've updated to version 2004 and immediately had a problem where I can't get into One Drive. I can see that it's a problem that has existed for a while but I'm not sure why the update has caused it in this instance. Is there a quick fix? Or can I reverse the...
  6. 2004 Update and Nvidia video cards

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2004 Update and Nvidia video cards: How long until PCs with NVIDIA video cards can get the 2004 update. My laptop updated fine but my desktop has an NVIDIA video card and won't pull in the update - even the update assistant won't get it. I read there was a compatibility problem....
  7. File Names Changing to All Capitals

File Names Changing to All Capitals: I am finding that my files are changing to all capitals without me doing this, I then have to rename them back to proper case. I have had instances where a file is saved in proper case and then when I save it again it saves in capitals; I then have two files with the same...
  8. Weird window border and title bar changes after October Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird window border and title bar changes after October Update: I just updated my Windows 10 with the latest updates after installing a new M.2 NVMe SSD (Intel 660p 2TB) onto my laptop. After a while, most of my application windows (especially File Explorer) started displaying a weird border and title bar theme, as shown in the image...
  9. All files changed to same name

All files changed to same name: This refers to the following link, which has been locked for comment: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows8_1-files/file-names-changed-in-1-folder-to-the-same-name/edc4bc91-3283-4921-89ac-3c98a2a13f96 The person who replied is wrong to an extent. If...
  10. Names all changed.

Names all changed.: Hi all So yesterday I was having troubles with discord so I uninstalled it. I went to install it again and it said my disk was full. I changed so that it would download to my other drive which worked. Some how all my file names and locations are messed up and loads of...