Windows 10: All Video Players Crash

Discus and support All Video Players Crash in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; hi. since i move in to win 10 i had a huge problem with videos. when i play a video after 1-2 minute player crash and not responding. i try many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by graymoon, Aug 15, 2015.

1. graymoon Win User

All Video Players Crash

hi.
    since i move in to win 10 i had a huge problem with videos. when i play a video after 1-2 minute player crash and not responding. i try many players like media player classic,kmplayer,power dvd and all of them have the same problem. also remove windows media player not help to solve problem.
    any suggestion?

:)

graymoon, Aug 15, 2015
  2. Ignotuss Win User

Video Players crash in Windows 10

Having same problem, after windows 10 update all players crash after a while. Intel i5 with Intel graphics. updating drivers now for intel hd graphics (windows update found them).

Will post Edit if solved.

EDIT: Solved with latest Intel video driver that came with Windows udpate

EDIT 2: Not solved, over the weekend the player crashed again and the computer needs a restart to be able to play videos again. No matter what player is used (VLC, Media Player, New Windows 10 video app, etc.)

Ignotuss, Aug 15, 2015
  3. Video Players crash in Windows 10

I have had this problem since I got my new laptop with windows 10 about 8 months ago. Can someone explain the steps to remove the EVGA software.

marlaschmidt, Aug 15, 2015
  4. Iwanstwn7 Win User

All Video Players Crash

Try for VLC media player.

Iwanstwn7, Aug 15, 2015
  5. Gary Win User
    I use VSO Media Player and it just works fine.

6. TairikuOkami, Aug 15, 2015
  7. graymoon Win User
    thanks for answers.
    i tried VLC,VSO and they crashed too.
    my vga is nvidia 970 gtx and i tried 3 versions and latest version of driver but the problem not solved.

graymoon, Aug 15, 2015
  8. bobkn Win User

All Video Players Crash

I hesitated to suggest this, but it might be fixed by a clean install of Windows 10.

You can clean install 10 from the free upgrade if you have once installed, and activated, 10 as an upgrade over a qualifying OS (7 or 8).

bobkn, Aug 16, 2015
  9. graymoon Win User
    tried clean install and everything worked fine. then i tested every program that i installed and found out EVGA Precision cause the problem. when this program close everything is ok.
    thanks for all answers.

graymoon, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

All Video Players Crash

1. All Video Players Crash - Similar Threads - Video Players Crash

2. Video players crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video players crashing: Hello everyone, I'd like to see if other users are experiencing the same in the new Windows 10.My issue is with the video players, and I have tested like 5-6 players, including: Windows Media Player the default one from Windows 10, Windows Media Player Classic, VLC Player,...
  3. Video players crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video players crashing: Hello everyone, I'd like to see if other users are experiencing the same in the new Windows 10.My issue is with the video players, and I have tested like 5-6 players, including: Windows Media Player the default one from Windows 10, Windows Media Player Classic, VLC Player,...
  4. Video players crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. video player

in Windows 10 Customization
    video player: I have a request. On most of my sites that I visit a floating video player keeps popping up and covers too much of the page that I am trying to read. There used to be an extension that would disable this, but the person who ran that, stopped handling it. This happens in...
  6. Video player

Video player: How can I upgrade my video player on this computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-player/7c07e8ba-8bd6-448b-9b1d-729cde2e3af7
  7. Hang all video players

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hang all video players: my system hanged when I play any videos with any video player as VLC or media player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hang-all-video-players/fe6d386d-beaf-4d5c-ab10-5a4062e1cd19
  8. Video player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video player: Video playback is in washed out colour almost black and white. Looking for way how to fix it. Windows 10, 64 bit, AMD HP all in one comp. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-player/bd349ed6-54ef-47a2-9943-df99791ecd0f
  9. video player

video player: How do I find out what video player I have. And, how do I fix the playback from freezing and/or skipping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/video-player/45d9f1f8-b4cc-4c77-b679-efae2ddb333f
  10. Windows media player crashes on music or video.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows media player crashes on music or video.: Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: wmplayer.exe Application Version: 12.0.17134.1 Application Timestamp: 854a1b2d Fault Module Name:...