Windows 10: All videos I watch are completely zoomed in. Except for youtube

Discus and support All videos I watch are completely zoomed in. Except for youtube in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Regarding watching videos on basically every site and the screen is completely zoomed in. The only exception is YouTube which works fine. I use Google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by James Marianno Wilson, Jan 8, 2019.

1. All videos I watch are completely zoomed in. Except for youtube

Regarding watching videos on basically every site and the screen is completely zoomed in. The only exception is YouTube which works fine. I use Google Chrome but also use windows Edge and it occurs on both browsers. My PC is a Lenovo Idea Center, running windows 10 home, version 1803 and the OS build is 17134.472 . I had done a reset of the PC prompting for a new fresh install and I think ever since then this has been occurring. Please help me figure this out or if needed I can call in and have a Technician walk me through it or they can do it by remote assistance.

Sincerely,

James Mariano Wilson

GySgt. USMC

:)

James Marianno Wilson, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Lesbm Win User

Video Hyper Zoomed In - YouTube

Recently alkl video playback through YouTube, etc is hyper-zoomed in. Drivers checked and are current. How can this be corrected-fixed?

Lesbm, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Help Video zoomed in on YouTube After latest win 10 update 10130

ok i been having a issue and im not to sure how to fix it windows 10 forced a update on me and now im left with zoomed in videos iv'e tried the following
    1: go back to earlier amd driver
    2: update flash player
    3: use amd autodetectutility to determine the best driver for the os im on

and its strange some youtube videos work fine but if i do a recording if i watch it on vlc player it plays fine

if i watch it on wmp its all zoomed it witch is the result i get if i upload it to youtube result example here

All videos I watch are completely zoomed in. Except for youtube [​IMG]

as you can see by the thumb nail on the video what its supposed to look like and what the video is showing mega zoomed in i tried all the things i possibly could to fix this and stuck so i thort i would come here to see if anyone else is experiencing this issue or has fixed this issue

thanks in advance 5

elfenliedtopfan, Jan 8, 2019
  4. DWVW Win User

All videos I watch are completely zoomed in. Except for youtube

I cant watch video's such as youtube on my N8??

Whenever I go to watch a video on youtube it just closes down and goes back to the menu page? Considering youtube was already installed on the phone I thought it would be simple to click and watch??

Any suggestions appreciated...

DWVW, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

All videos I watch are completely zoomed in. Except for youtube

1. All videos I watch are completely zoomed in. Except for youtube - Similar Threads - videos watch are

2. Crashing while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing while watching youtube videos: I've had my Asus laptop Windows 10 for around a year, and I've never had this problem before. When I watch a video on YouTube after 5 minutes or so, the screen will freeze, and the laptop will make a buzzing noise before it gets crashed. Sometimes the rate changes like I was...
  3. while watching youtube videos, i get bsod "machine check exception"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    while watching youtube videos, i get bsod "machine check exception": hi everyone. i am getting bsod blue screen error while watching youtube on "chrome, firefox, opera etc" but i dont get an error on microsoft edge. here is the dump file which i take today...
  4. Can't watch videos on youtube

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't watch videos on youtube: So i tried to go fullscreen on youtube , but i get a white page ... i heard sound , but can't see anything ... .. in normal mode it' working ok .. i post two random screenshots .... BTW i dont know why i have that secure in top ... two days ago it was all working normally...
  5. Video Hyper Zoomed In - YouTube

Video Hyper Zoomed In - YouTube: Recently alkl video playback through YouTube, etc is hyper-zoomed in. Drivers checked and are current. How can this be corrected-fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/video-hyper-zoomed-in-youtube/a9c7f330-6920-4141-9b80-0bbe041f1ad5
  6. Watch YouTube videos with Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Watch YouTube videos with Chrome: How can this annoying nag be eliminated from YouTube ! I am using Edge and do not want chrome. I let Windows do Windows. 91861
  7. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: Hello. Had some BSOD while watching YouTube. And sometimes I go to sleep while watching videos and by the morning I notice the PC had reset. Cannot say if BSOD or an unexpected update, but most likely BSOD. Actually, my no-break's battery has run out of juice, so short...
  8. BSOD while watching a youtube video

BSOD while watching a youtube video: Hello. System specs: CPU: I5-4690k RAM: Kingston Fury 2x4GB MOBO: Z97-D3H GPU:R9 280x PowerColor PSU: NZXT Hale v2 Browser: Google Chrome OS: Windows 10 x64 I was watching a youtube video with ~10 tabs open and I received a BSOD saying that I have kdcom.dll missing...
  9. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: I've gotten three BSODs in the past hour or so while watching fullscreen youtube videos. after the first 2 and some googling it seemed to point to my GPU drivers. I used the AMD uninstall tool to wipe them and then reinstalled the latest drivers. I got another BSOD about 10...
  10. BSOD While watching Youtube Videos

BSOD While watching Youtube Videos: Hey all. For the past few months, I have had BSODs while watching youtube videos. It has happened on both Chrome and Edge, so I don't believe its the browser. I also watch Twitch a lot, and it has never happened while watching that. I've attached the logs as the forum...