Windows 10: All videos on windows are in a weird grey color

Discus and support All videos on windows are in a weird grey color in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I updated my PC to the latest windows update and opened youtube and found that all my videos are in a weird grey color. Initially, I thought this was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mason Chiu, Aug 3, 2021.

1. All videos on windows are in a weird grey color

I updated my PC to the latest windows update and opened youtube and found that all my videos are in a weird grey color. Initially, I thought this was just an issue with youtube itself but later when I was browsing other websites I encountered the same issue on EVERY SINGLE VIDEO. I've been troubleshooting the last few days but I'm just at a loss. Help would be appreciated!

:)

Mason Chiu, Aug 3, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Colors looking grey in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the colors look grey on your computer. I would suggest you to check the color filters in Settings and see if that helps. Kindly, refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + U, to open
      Ease of Access Settings
    2. Now, select Color filters from the left pane.
    3. Under Use color filters, toggle the switch to
      off for Turn on color filters.
    4. Clear the check box for Allow the shortcut key to toggle filter on or off.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 3, 2021
  3. maiarigot Win User
    Streamed videos only show green, grey or blue colors, but dont show yellow

it started with netflix acting up, everything seemed grey and green, but i just though it was part of the show, then it went over to videos on facebook, who only showed grey, green and blue colors

the strangest is that music videos with pictures show normal colors. and im not experiencing this with downloaded videos, unless i play them using VLC media player. if i use the windows 10 app ''movies'' the colors also change and turn grey/green/blue

ive tried restarting, updating the video card and whatnot but nothing seems to help

maiarigot, Aug 3, 2021
  4. All videos on windows are in a weird grey color

Windows 10 turned into grey colors

I have windows 10 professional installed for almost 4 months now. I have not activated it yet.

Today while using it and all of the sudden, the screen turned into grey scale colors everywhere.

At first, I thought it's a hardware or driver's issue.

But when I lock the screen or restart, the login page is in colors as usual.

The busy cursor (arrow with rotating circle) is in color.

So, I it's neither hardware nor driver's issue.

Any suggestions?

MohamedEl-Beltagy, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

All videos on windows are in a weird grey color

1. All videos on windows are in a weird grey color - Similar Threads - videos are weird

2. Colors Are Weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Colors Are Weird: Hello. Today i turned on my laptop and saw that the screen is slowly fading to white . and after sometime the white screen will go and everything works fine but the colors are reversed of some sort. here`s the screenshot . by the way , if its normal in the screenshot im sorry...
  3. Colors Are Weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Colors Are Weird: Hello. Today i turned on my laptop and saw that the screen is slowly fading to white . and after sometime the white screen will go and everything works fine but the colors are reversed of some sort. here`s the screenshot . by the way , if its normal in the screenshot im sorry...
  4. Colors Are Weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Weird colors in video player.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird colors in video player.: When I try to play videos in the Movies and TV app the colors are all messed up. For example, yellow appears as blue, purple appears as green and so on. I have tried uninstalling the Movies and TV app and the problem hasn't dissapeared. I tried using the VLC video player and...
  6. Weird colors on programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird colors on programs: [ATTACH] Hey there. I hope someone can help me with this as I've been having this issue for quite a while now. I'm not sure what it is and how to describe it, hence limited trouble shooting on my own, and why I am asking you guys for help. It happens very often in all...
  7. All light grey colors show light blue Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All light grey colors show light blue Windows 10: Hello recently all applications and websites that supposedly are in light grey color shows up as light blue in my display. All other colors seem fine just the grey colors appear light blue. ive tried disabling and enabling the Intel and NVIDIA graphics cards to no avail....
  8. Colors looking grey in Windows 10

Colors looking grey in Windows 10: Hello, i didn't install, or change anything lately, but all of the sudden colors look too grey. I read windows update cause this and i didn't find any solution to this. But i didn't update lately and it is supposed to be caused the by update from june, which i have long time...
  9. Taskbar weird color

Taskbar weird color: [ATTACH]I booted up my desktop this morning and for some reason everything exept from my background and settings has changed to this weird color. pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-weird-color/05367b98-6ca0-4c21-9c3f-c4976fb7b3de
  10. no color, all grey,black?

no color, all grey,black?: colors are not showing on screen. grey and black only . can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-color-all-greyblack/b3e50168-8eda-4c9d-a7de-72224084a971