Windows 10: all voice chat not working.

Discus and support all voice chat not working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After the august 10th 2019 windows updates. Any voice chat service that I have used in the past has stopped working completely. Other people can hear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Samletkeman, Aug 12, 2019.

1. all voice chat not working.

After the august 10th 2019 windows updates. Any voice chat service that I have used in the past has stopped working completely. Other people can hear me but I cannot hear them. I have restarted my computer numerous times, I have played around with all my sound settings and app permissions but to no avail. Any suggestions as to what would fix this issue would be very appreciated.

:)

Samletkeman, Aug 12, 2019

2. A very light voice/chat program.

Steam voice chat?

T3RM1N4L D0GM4, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Zafar Win User
    A very light voice/chat program.

Teamspeak and mumble for voice chat.

Zafar, Aug 12, 2019
  4. all voice chat not working.

Voice chat audio no longer comes through Default communication device (mic works fine)

Hi Samuel,

A factor why you're voice chat sounds goes through your speakers as well is due to configuration settings. We suggest that you configure playback devices. Follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound >
      Sound
    • Left-click on Speakers > Click on Set as Default Device.
    • Left-click on Headphones > Select Set as Default Communication Device.
    • Click OK.

If the issue still occurs, contact your device manufacturer's support for assistance on configuring your device.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

all voice chat not working.

1. all voice chat not working. - Similar Threads - voice chat working

2. Online Voice recognition and Voice Typing not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Online Voice recognition and Voice Typing not working: Online voice recognition not working. Voice typing also not working. Pressing Windows icon + H but it does not make any change. The touch keyboard opens the OSK.EXE and it does not show any kind of microphone icon. on settings page no toggle button showing to activate...
  3. voice recorder not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    voice recorder not working: voice recorder not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder-not-working/2042ace5-7ad2-4382-a18f-e245b88618ee
  4. No sound Only when Voice chat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound Only when Voice chat: Um... I got this problem when my friend using discord to chat with me when I connect to the app my friend said that they heard me loud and clear but from my side I didn't hear a thing so I disconnect the voice chat and try open some music and youtube it work perfectly and I...
  5. Discord voice chat makes mouse and gamepad unresponsive

Discord voice chat makes mouse and gamepad unresponsive: As the title states, Discord's voice chat makes my mouse and gamepad unusable until I leave voice chat or close Discord. It usually works for a while, then suddenly my mouse clicks don't do anything (cursor still moves), and/or the gamepad "disconnects," even though the guide...
  6. Discord voice chat makes mouse and gamepad unresponsive

in Windows 10 Support
    Discord voice chat makes mouse and gamepad unresponsive: As the title states, Discord's voice chat makes my mouse and gamepad unusable until I leave voice chat or close Discord. It usually works for a while, then suddenly my mouse clicks don't do anything (cursor still moves), and/or the gamepad "disconnects," even though the guide...
  7. Can't hear anyone voice chat in any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't hear anyone voice chat in any game: Hi, i am having a problem with my new laptop (dell insprion 15 7657). Now sure this is hardware or software issue, but in any game that i have tested: Rainbow six siege, foxhole, i can't just get my mate's voice chat. But the game's sound is still working perfectly. I also...
  8. Voice Recognition not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Recognition not working: Technical Preview 9926 installed Feb 12 Voice Recognition works on 1 user acct But on 2nd user acct it does not even load in the minutest detail.*Banghead Any help is greatly appreciated. 4187
  9. Audio popping from videos and voice chat software

Audio popping from videos and voice chat software: As the description says, I am getting some audio popping/crackling from internet videos (html5, flash etc.) and voice chat programs like skype or razer comms. I play a lot of games and there doesn't seem to be any popping into game audio. I will say that I've been looking...
  10. Windows Muting All Voice Chat Programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Muting All Voice Chat Programs: Greetings everyone! Windows noob here. I recently built a very nice computer to use for streaming on twitch. I have everything working great except one issue. All my in game voice chats and even 3rd party programs (discord) will eventually mute or disconnect? I'm not sure...