Windows 10: All Web Browsers Causes Windows to Freeze and Crash

Discus and support All Web Browsers Causes Windows to Freeze and Crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello!I am having an issue recently with my desktop in regards to my web browsers. Whenever I tried opening a web browser, Windows ended up freezing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RealGilbertGan, Oct 26, 2021.

1. All Web Browsers Causes Windows to Freeze and Crash

Hello!I am having an issue recently with my desktop in regards to my web browsers. Whenever I tried opening a web browser, Windows ended up freezing and restarts without any apparent reason. I tried reinstalling Windows and/or Google Chrome, but it still causes Windows to crash. It even happens with other web browsers that I am using such as Microsoft Edge and/or Internet Explorer.I tried everything from what I read here on the support team such as SFC and DISM tools nor the Clean Boot option. However, whenever I enter Safe Mode with Networking, it works properly. So for now, I don't understan

:)

RealGilbertGan, Oct 26, 2021
  2. menteith Win User

Windows 10 crashes while using web browsers

I cannot figure out why my Windows 10 *seems* to crash while using web browsers. I am not 100% sure whether web browser cause it but my PC has always crashed when using a web browser. My PC crashes while I use Firefox, Chrome and Opera and I think it happens when I open a few tabs (4-5) at the same time. PC freezes (no black screen, no blue screen, just freezing). It seems that crashing is caused by web browsers and is not related to hardware because I run Prime95 for ~15 hours and my PC didn't crash. I also run memtest86 for 3 hours and without any errors. How do I troubleshoot this issue further?

menteith, Oct 26, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 26, 2021
  4. Ruz San Win User

All Web Browsers Causes Windows to Freeze and Crash

Update Freezing Web Browsers

Hi,

There may be some browser components that do not sit well with the new updates installed on your computer. Before we can resolve the error, please answer these questions for us to understand what happens:

• Do you get any error messages when the browsers freeze?
    • Are Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge affected?
    • Does the problem occur when you access a specific site?

We suggest you delete the browser history, or completely reset the browsers that are affected.

Let us know if the suggestions fix the problem.

Come back if you need more help.

Ruz San, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

All Web Browsers Causes Windows to Freeze and Crash

1. All Web Browsers Causes Windows to Freeze and Crash - Similar Threads - Web Browsers Causes

2. All Web Browsers Crash - Mail Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Web Browsers Crash - Mail Crashes: This summer I started to encounter 'Ah Snap Status_Access_Violations' while using Microsoft Edge. These instances were rare, but the frequency of instances steadily increased. Refreshing pages multiple times would sometimes allow the page to be viewed, and sometimes a new...
  3. All Web Browsers Crash - Mail Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Web Browsers Crash - Mail Crashes: This summer I started to encounter 'Ah Snap Status_Access_Violations' while using Microsoft Edge. These instances were rare, but the frequency of instances steadily increased. Refreshing pages multiple times would sometimes allow the page to be viewed, and sometimes a new...
  4. All Web Browsers Crash - Mail Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. All Web Browsers Causes Windows to Freeze and Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Web Browsers Causes Windows to Freeze and Crash: Hello!I am having an issue recently with my desktop in regards to my web browsers. Whenever I tried opening a web browser, Windows ended up freezing and restarts without any apparent reason. I tried reinstalling Windows and/or Google Chrome, but it still causes Windows to...
  6. All Web Browsers Causes Windows to Freeze and Crash

All Web Browsers Causes Windows to Freeze and Crash: Hello!I am having an issue recently with my desktop in regards to my web browsers. Whenever I tried opening a web browser, Windows ended up freezing and restarts without any apparent reason. I tried reinstalling Windows and/or Google Chrome, but it still causes Windows to...
  7. all web browsers freeze and crash windows 10

all web browsers freeze and crash windows 10: All of my web browswers - Edge, Opera, Chrome, Firefox - will freeze and then crash on my Windows 10 OS build 18363.1256 v1909 installed 2020.05.13. Needless to say, this is maddening if I can't depend on any of the web browsers, so I can only assume its the OS or the...
  8. NetFx Repair Tool causes Web Browsers to crash

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NetFx Repair Tool causes Web Browsers to crash: My AutoCAD 2019 64 bit stopped working. One of the trouble shooting steps was to run NetFx Repair Tool, so I did. However, once I ran it, now whenever I open Google Chrome OR Internet Explorer, they both flash open for a second and then instantly crash/close. No error...
  9. All web browsers completely freeze machine

All web browsers completely freeze machine: Hello, 15” dell gaming laptop, AMD A10 gen7, 16 gb ram. For the past month all web browsers, whether it be Chrome, Edge, Firefox completely freeze my machine. Have to do a hard shut down. I can run SolidWorks and Mastercam all day no problems(intensive programs). Within 2...
  10. All web browsers keep crashing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All web browsers keep crashing: Hello, All my browsers (google chrome, firefox, internet explorer) keep crashing on Windows 8.1. I've disabled all add-ons, I've run a virus check and still can't seem to fix the problem. The error message I get on internet explorer is: Windows Data Execution Prevention...