Windows 10: All website logons lost when powering up the computer

Discus and support All website logons lost when powering up the computer in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Thanks for the update Hopefully it stays fixed *Smile Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dogman, Jul 4, 2016.

1. All website logons lost when powering up the computer

Thanks for the update

Hopefully it stays fixed *Smile

paulsalter, Jul 4, 2016
  2. dogman Win User

All was well this morning upon booting up.
    No lost logons so far.

Looks like removing and re-installing IE was the answer. *Smile

dogman, Jul 5, 2016
  3. Wullail Win User
    Wullail, Jul 5, 2016
  4. dogman Win User

All website logons lost when powering up the computer

Downloaded.

I won't mark this problem as solved yet. I will give it a day or two to ensure it is fixed.

dogman, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

All website logons lost when powering up the computer

1. All website logons lost when powering up the computer - Similar Threads - website logons lost

2. wake up computer when is power off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wake up computer when is power off: Hello.I have schedule a task so my computer every day is wake up after hibernation.My computer was to shut down from yesterday and it didn't wake up.The schedule is at 7:35 pm and usually the computer wake up at 7:40.This is not happens tofay.Should wait 1-2 minutes more or...
  3. wake up computer when is power off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wake up computer when is power off: Hello.I have schedule a task so my computer every day is wake up after hibernation.My computer was to shut down from yesterday and it didn't wake up.The schedule is at 7:35 pm and usually the computer wake up at 7:40.This is not happens tofay.Should wait 1-2 minutes more or...
  4. All in one will not power up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    All in one will not power up: I tried to enter a pin and the indicator said it was the wrong pin. It said to reboot. I shut the machine down and tried to boot back up. The machine will not respond to the power switch. There is power at the cord into the machine....
  5. All in one will not power up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All in one will not power up: I tried to enter a pin and the indicator said it was the wrong pin. It said to reboot. I shut the machine down and tried to boot back up. The machine will not respond to the power switch. There is power at the cord into the machine....
  6. All in one will not power up

7. Computer lost power during reset.

Computer lost power during reset.: I was resetting my computer earlier and while doing so I lost power. I believe I was about 14% through the "Resetting this PC" phase when power is lost. I chose the "remove everything" option when I began the reset. I have 2 questions#1 - Is any of the information on the...
  8. Computer lost power during reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer lost power during reset.: I was resetting my computer earlier and while doing so I lost power. I believe I was about 14% through the "Resetting this PC" phase when power is lost. I chose the "remove everything" option when I began the reset. I have 2 questions#1 - Is any of the information on the...
  9. Computer lost power during reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Just lost almost all the websites with forums. Rest worked.

in Windows 10 Support
    Just lost almost all the websites with forums. Rest worked.: About 30 minutes ago, just about all websites containing forums became inaccessible. I've never seen that happen before. I could get to Google, Amazon, newegg, Imgur, news sites, bank and email sites, but I couldn't get to any websites with forums. Does anyone know what...