Windows 10: All weekend microsoft word games has a blank advertisement that keeps pulling up a...

Discus and support All weekend microsoft word games has a blank advertisement that keeps pulling up a... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; All weekend there has been a blank white banner ad on Microsoft Word games that constantly pulls up a malware page, spoofing Microsoft.com and saying I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PrayedCoronet98, Apr 29, 2019.

1. All weekend microsoft word games has a blank advertisement that keeps pulling up a...

All weekend there has been a blank white banner ad on Microsoft Word games that constantly pulls up a malware page, spoofing Microsoft.com and saying I have a virus. This is annoying to the point I am about to uninstall the game. This needs to be corrected immediately. It is rendering the game unplayable and risks infecting my laptop. Not acceptable!

:)

PrayedCoronet98, Apr 29, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

Microsoft Pulls IE8 Advertisement

I think it is actually a brilliant marketting ploy. They make a controversial ad, then when people complain they pull it and it ends up on YouTube getting hundreds of thousands of hits. Microsoft is off the hook and they're getting tons of free advertisement.

Kreij, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Microsoft Pulls IE8 Advertisement

Since IE8 falls under the category of general software, I figured this is the right place to post this little news tidbit.

Microsoft created a tongue-in-cheek advertisement that has caused some people a bit of angst. After being criticized for it's rather tasteless approach, Microsoft pulled the ad.

I think this may be one of Microsofts best ever. It is a bit over the top but I couldn't help laughing out loud. Not for those with weak stomachs.

source : DailyTech

Kreij, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

All weekend microsoft word games has a blank advertisement that keeps pulling up a...

microsoft ultimate word games

Hi anneChilelli,

We're glad that you love playing Microsoft Word games on your computer. Currently, there's no update yet from the game developer about when they will release a new challenge, mission or games for it. However, rest assured that it will be provided in the
    upcoming updates for the game. You can share this concern to our Microsoft team as your feedback so that we could have this reach to the game developer by using the Feedback Hub on Windows 10.
    The Feedback Hub app lets you tell Microsoft about any problems you run into while using Windows 10 and send suggestions to help us improve your Windows experience. Sending a suggestion or reporting a problem can be
    as easy as finding feedback similar to yours and upvoting it.

To add a new feedback you may follow the steps below:

1. Select Add new feedback next to the search bar.
    2. Tell us whether you’re sending a problem or suggestion.
    3. In the Summarize your issue box, provide a concise but clear title for your problem or suggestion.
    4. In the Give us more detail (optional) box, you can give us more specific information, like how you encountered the problem.
    5. Select a category that corresponds to your feedback. For example, if your printer stopped working, you’d select
      Hardware, Devices, and Drivers.
    6. Select a subcategory—like Print for problems with printing.
    7. (Optional) Step through the problem while capturing the steps so we can see what happened.
    8. (Optional) Send a screenshot to help show the problem.
    9. When you’re satisfied with your feedback, select
      Submit

Let us know if you need further assistance. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

All weekend microsoft word games has a blank advertisement that keeps pulling up a...

1. All weekend microsoft word games has a blank advertisement that keeps pulling up a... - Similar Threads - weekend microsoft word

2. Word 2021 Has Me Pulling My Hair Out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Word 2021 Has Me Pulling My Hair Out: The problem lies at the bottom of a page, where it says accesibility: investigate.When right-clicking the space a window pops up for formatting, line number, page number, etc.IF I can get it to work correctly, when I close Word, reopen, go to Find page, insert number - then,...
  3. pop ups advertising

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pop ups advertising: How can i eliminate these pop ups??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-ups-advertising/570ec0e0-c8bc-4dab-a691-b2e6c783035a
  4. Why Is There Advertising On Microsoft Installed Games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why Is There Advertising On Microsoft Installed Games: This Is When You Are Playing Installed Games Then To Get Rid Of Them It Asks For A Fee To Stop The Advertising https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-advertising-on-microsoft-installed/f41c2ec4-2688-4d4c-b13e-8241f57ccd7c
  5. GAME ADVERTISMENTS

GAME ADVERTISMENTS: I LOVE PLAYING SPIDER SOLITAIRE, BUT AM REALLY VEXED BY THE CONSTANT INTERRUPTIONS ON WINDOWS 10. AND BEING ASKED TO PAY TO HAVE THEM REMOVED. ARE MICROSOFT SO BROKE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-advertisments/cadc5c13-30c6-498d-a669-cbd670bdb8b7
  6. Icon for microsoft word is blank

Icon for microsoft word is blank: my docs are showing blank in the icon and my file explorer keeps freezing when I try to open microsoft word documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-for-microsoft-word-is-blank/47d2f17c-f702-46ad-9254-21a9609d8d12
  7. Pulling Up Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pulling Up Microsoft Store.: Hello, I am having trouble getting the Microsoft store app to pull up on my pc. It is the same with Minecraft for windows 10. When I click or double click the icon it doesn't pull the app up. I have been trying to get the apps up for days now. I own a HP Desktop. To be...
  8. Sales and Marketing at Microsoft Has Pulled Out All the Stops -- What is LTE Connectivity?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sales and Marketing at Microsoft Has Pulled Out All the Stops -- What is LTE Connectivity?: Just got directed to the scare web site. Oh my God! Support for Windows 7 is ending! For just $199.99 (plus tax) you can upgrade to Windows 10! Imagine how you will benefit from Windows 10! Plenty of New! Improved! Windows! Features! And the "familiar" user interface....
  9. Game Advertisements

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Game Advertisements: While playing solitaire with my Granddaughter (8 years old) adds for Coors Beer and Gambling Slots kept popping up. Aside from being very annoying, my granddaughter kept asking me gambling and drinking questions. This is not what Microsoft should be presenting themselves...
  10. Pop Up Advertisements

in Browsers and Email
    Pop Up Advertisements: It seems that when I am using Chrome as my Internet Browser and also using Windows 10, Every time I go to something online that I like to read a pop up advertisement comes up and I have to click the x to get rid of it. I have clicked the item to block pop ups but that...