Windows 10: All wifi has disappeared from my computer - All options removed, no wifi section in settings

Discus and support All wifi has disappeared from my computer - All options removed, no wifi section in settings in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi thereI am having this recurring issue where all wifi settings, buttons and options disappear completely from my laptop. Doing a hard reboot briefly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TessaAyson, May 13, 2021.

1. All wifi has disappeared from my computer - All options removed, no wifi section in settings

Hi thereI am having this recurring issue where all wifi settings, buttons and options disappear completely from my laptop. Doing a hard reboot briefly fixed it and then the same thing happened. I have tried: - hard reboot multiple times - uninstalling and reinstalling all drivers - resetting network setting- running troubleshooterNothing works - it’s incredibly frustrating - and obviously my laptop is pretty much unusable without an internet connection. Please help!

:)

TessaAyson, May 13, 2021

2. Wifi Option Disappearing on computer.

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below suggestion provided by Kiran Kishore replied on November 2, 2015 and check if it helps.

WiFi and Bluetooth Options Disappeared

You may refer to the below article “Connectivity” and check if it helps.

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 13, 2021
  3. John DeV Win User
    my wifi option disappeared

Hello chiragsahu,

I'm John an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I want to apologize if you encountered this issue. I understand you have a problem with WiFi option disappeared. What is the make and model of your device. When was the last time it's working properly?
    Did you made any changes recently?

Please go to your manufacturer's Support Page. Download and install latest WiFi Driver.

Press Start then search Device Manager

Under View > Show hidden devices

Check if you can see your Wifi device driver

Select Start then search Settings

Click Update and Security then Troubleshoot

On the list, Select Internet Connections then Run Troubleshooter

Select Start then search Settings

Click Update and Security then Troubleshoot

On the list, Select Network Adapter then Run Troubleshooter

Open Settings.

Click on Network & Internet.

Click on Status.

Under the "Change your network settings" section, click the Network reset option.

Click the Reset now button.

Click the Yes button.

Fix network and WiFi connection issues in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/10741/...

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further concerns.

Sincerely

Independent Advisor

John DeV, May 13, 2021
  4. Jodi koh Win User

All wifi has disappeared from my computer - All options removed, no wifi section in settings

Wifi option disappeared

My laptop no longer has the wifi button, it only allows me to use the internet using Ethernet. When I looked for the wifi option is the network settings, it is completely gone, all I have is the VPN, Ethernet etc. The methods that were listed didn't help
    me with this problem.

Please help.

Jodi koh, May 13, 2021
Thema:

All wifi has disappeared from my computer - All options removed, no wifi section in settings

1. All wifi has disappeared from my computer - All options removed, no wifi section in settings - Similar Threads - wifi has disappeared

2. WiFi option not showing at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi option not showing at all: I just built my first pc and after installing windows 10. I have been unable to connect to the WiFi. It doesn’t give me an option at all. The motherboard came with antennas that I’ve screwed in tightly. I’ve also updated to the latest bios. The motherboard is a Rog Strix...
  3. WiFi option not showing at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi option not showing at all: I just built my first pc and after installing windows 10. I have been unable to connect to the WiFi. It doesn’t give me an option at all. The motherboard came with antennas that I’ve screwed in tightly. I’ve also updated to the latest bios. The motherboard is a Rog Strix...
  4. WiFi option not showing at all

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi options, drivers and network adapters all disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi options, drivers and network adapters all disappears: I've been experiencing this problem for months now and I've searched and followed through multiple YouTube videos and articles and nothing has fixed this.This is a list of what I have tried.•Perform a clean install of windows.•Update WiFi drivers.•Roll back WiFi...
  6. Wifi options, drivers and network adapters all disappears

Wifi options, drivers and network adapters all disappears: I've been experiencing this problem for months now and I've searched and followed through multiple YouTube videos and articles and nothing has fixed this.This is a list of what I have tried.•Perform a clean install of windows.•Update WiFi drivers.•Roll back WiFi...
  7. Wifi options, drivers and network adapters all disappears

8. My computer has no wifi option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has no wifi option.: I have a fairly old Hp laptop which can only use ethernet connection, but not normal wireless, which is highly inconvenient. It is Windows 11, and if I click on the "No wifi" globe there is no wifi button like there used to be on the control panel. In settings there is no...
  9. My computer has no wifi option.

My computer has no wifi option.: I have a fairly old Hp laptop which can only use ethernet connection, but not normal wireless, which is highly inconvenient. It is Windows 11, and if I click on the "No wifi" globe there is no wifi button like there used to be on the control panel. In settings there is no...
  10. WiFi option disappeared from the settings overnight

WiFi option disappeared from the settings overnight: I switched on my laptop in the morning and I realized the WiFi is not connected, so I thought that maybe the WiFi disconnected itself. I went to the WiFi icon and it just says "Change settings, such as making a connection metered." and so I went to the settings, but I...