Windows 10: All Win 10 XBOX Apps need me to log in after every reboot.

Discus and support All Win 10 XBOX Apps need me to log in after every reboot. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Xbox App, Xbox Game Bar and even Xbox console companion won´t stay logged in after a reboot. Forcing me to manually enter my password every time. How... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DrLongTRL, Aug 20, 2020.

1. DrLongTRL Win User

All Win 10 XBOX Apps need me to log in after every reboot.

Xbox App, Xbox Game Bar and even Xbox console companion won´t stay logged in after a reboot. Forcing me to manually enter my password every time. How can I set this up so that the xbox app autmatically remembers me?

:)

DrLongTRL, Aug 20, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 error code (0x87DD0003) Xbox app

Hi Andy,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Follow the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps and suggestions and check if you are able to log in to XBOX app.

How to sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10

Do keep us update about the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

All Win 10 XBOX Apps need me to log in after every reboot. [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Aug 20, 2020
  4. All Win 10 XBOX Apps need me to log in after every reboot.

XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

Hi Kellon,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your computer and check.
    Follow the steps provided below.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Xbox app, I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox
    app from the following link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/xbox/9wzdncrfjbd8

If you are still facing an issue with Xbox app, I suggest you to contact the Xbox support team and check.

You may refer the following link to post your query on Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

All Win 10 XBOX Apps need me to log in after every reboot.

1. All Win 10 XBOX Apps need me to log in after every reboot. - Similar Threads - XBOX Apps need

2. Xbox apps not logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox apps not logging in: When I try to login into the Xbox app it goes to a black screen then after 30 seconds of that it goes back to the main menu of the app. And for the console companion when I try to log in it says, "You're not connected to the internet check your network connection and try...
  3. Xbox apps not logging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox apps not logging in: When I try to login into the Xbox app it goes to a black screen then after 30 seconds of that it goes back to the main menu of the app. And for the console companion when I try to log in it says, "You're not connected to the internet check your network connection and try...
  4. Windows is logging me out of all apps and services

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows is logging me out of all apps and services: I'm having this issue windows is logging me out of all the apps like ms teams vs code all other things and the mail app says it needs to be reconfigured everytime I turn on my laptop I am using a Lenovo legion 15imh05...
  5. Reboot logs me out of Chrome and all Adobe apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reboot logs me out of Chrome and all Adobe apps: for at least the third time a Windows update this one is version 20H2 signs me out of Chrome and Adobe apps after every reboot. This is EXTREMELY frustrating and time consuming. Please FIX THIS PROBLEM, it is common and I am not the only one....
  6. xbox app on windows 10 allows me to log in for "store account" but cant log in for "gaming...

xbox app on windows 10 allows me to log in for "store account" but cant log in for "gaming...: my Microsoft account is the only one logged in on my pc. when i go to the Xbox app the top right icon is blank and tells me to sign in, when i click the sign in button nothing happens. the button is just dead. when i open up the settings and go to account it shows my...
  7. Default apps reset after every reboot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Default apps reset after every reboot: So out of the Blue, I noticed that Firefox wasn't my default browser anymore (it started asking about it again), so I went into the settings and set everything again (not just the browser, every default app) but after a reboot, Firefox asked me again so it clearly doesn't...
  8. Xbox app not updating after win 10 update

Xbox app not updating after win 10 update: Hi As title Tried checking for updates and a few other things. Cheers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-not-updating-after-win-10-update/05ad1729-05f8-4290-a24f-80881d849421
  9. Win 10 forcing me to log in every morning.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win 10 forcing me to log in every morning.: Every morning for the past week or so I've been forced to use my Password to log into my computer. I have set Win10 (through netplwiz) to NOT require a password (see image below), and have had it set it this way since I bought the computer 3 years ago (it's one of the first...
  10. Start menu and apps only work every other reboot in Win 10

Start menu and apps only work every other reboot in Win 10: Any ideas as to why the Start menu and all apps do not work after every other reboot, tried the Poweshell fix, no luck 15512